We can deduce that this algorithm is concerned with optimizing search results to support user intent, rather than to audit quality.
- Losses were not drastic, meaning we can rule out a penalty of any kind.
- Of all winners, none appeared to rise as a result of content updates.
- Some sites with strong, relevant content seemingly lost rankings in Google UK, as they were intended for the US market. This suggests that Google was auditing relevancy factors beyond just…
Google has confirmed that they ran a “broad core algorithm update” last week.
Also confirmed that Google does these types of updates “several times per year”.
There is nothing a site can do specifically to “fix” their ranking after the core update runs.
" There’s no “fix” for pages that may perform less well other than to remain focused on building great content. Over time, it may be that your content may rise relative to other pages."
Top marketers always understand and predict what's going on future. I have collected some SEO quotes from top marketers and industry experts.
These quotes clearly give the ideas for long-run strategies which some of us called whitehat strategies.
- “SEO is not SPAM.” ~ Matt Cutts
- “SEO is only not seen as rocket science by those who already know it” ~ Danny Sullivan
- “It is not the job of Search Engine Optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically…