Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
User below has some empty space above his/her Username. Is it a bug?
Spoiler (Click to View)
- Can you recognize these HF members by their avatar? #3 Welcome to the third part of the quiz. I tried to make this version a little easier again than last time but I'm not sure if I succeeded, let me know if it's easy or hard below. If you haven't checked the second or the first part of this quiz, click below. Can you recognize these HF members by their avatar? #2Can you recognize these HF members by their avatar? #1 Can you recognize these Hack Forums members just by their avatar? The following members are somehow known in the community. Think of the username and click "Show answer" to check if you were correct. If you're having trouble, you can click "Hint" for a little help. Please post your answers below and to the poll above, have fun! #1Hint (Click to View)Previous Staff member and the owner of the group Escrow.Show answer (Click to View)Factor8™ #2Hint (Click to View)The owner of the group IlluminatiShow answer (Click to View)Bandors #3Hint (Click to View)Previous Staff member and a Mentor.Show answer (Click to View)Mr Kewl #4Hint (Click to View)A legend that requested an account closure. Previous Staff member and a previous Mentor.Show answer (Click to View)Roger Waters #5Hint (Click to View)An active member on HF.Show answer (Click to View)Aggron #6Hint (Click to View)Hates Brian KrebsShow answer (Click to View)Armada #7Hint (Click to View)Owner of the group NotoriousShow answer (Click to View)TheChiеf #8Hint (Click to View)Owner of the group Torque.Show answer (Click to View)Camerοn #9Hint (Click to View)An active member and loves MillieShow answer (Click to View)LastSession #10Hint (Click to View)Cash rules everywhere around him.Show answer (Click to View)Who Soup #11Hint (Click to View)Owned a hosting and a VPN service.Show answer (Click to View)Mons #12Hint (Click to View)A leader of the group Torque and an active member.Show answer (Click to View)Career
- Twnety-five beers you must try! 1. Heady Topper (The Alchemist)Quote: Since it came to my attention two weeks ago that Heady Topper has been named the best beer in America and the best IPA in the world by some beer rating outlets, it became my unbridled mission to get my hands on a can during my Vermont trip. I finally acquired a couple cans in a trade. It was quite tasty! Had the first can from a glass, beautiful hazy orange gold, nice hoppy aroma, citrusy piney taste but a little weaker than expected. Second came from the can and definitely much better, taste lingered on the palate, very smooth texture. A very good brew! Spoiler (Click to View) 2. Dark Lord (Three Floyds)Quote: A demonic Russian-Style Imperial Stout brewed with coffee, Mexican vanilla, and Indian sugar, this beer defies description. Available one day a year, in April at the brewery: Dark Lord Day. I've personally tried this and I loved it, the luxurious taste was too much to handle. Spoiler (Click to View) 3. Schneider Weisse Unser Aventinus. Quote:Dark-ruby colored wheat doppelbock with a creamy fine head. Strong notes of ripe bananas, raisins and plums meet liquorice and roasty aromes. Full-bodied and warming, with a well-balanced and smooth finish. The ideal companion for hearty roast meat, venison and also fruity chocolate desserts, “Kaiserschmarrn” (pancakes), “Elisenlebkuchen” (christmas cookies) or blue cheese. I've done this with a group of friends, this was one of the first I ever tried. Spoiler (Click to View) 4. Westvleteren XII Quote: Westvleteren has the smallest output of the Trappist breweries, with only a small part of their production available outside of Belgium. I've never personally tried this but speaking to my father he recommend me to add this to the list. Spoiler (Click to View) 5. The Abyss (Deschutes Brewery)Quote: This special Reserve Series brew will only be offered December – February (limited distribution) The Abyss: Stout brewed with licorice and molasses with 33% aged in oak and oak bourbon barrels. It’s dark. It’s deep. It’s mysterious. Aged in French Oak and Bourbon barrels, this special brew has immeasureable depth inviting you to explore and discover its rich, complex profile. The flavor of molasses and licorice draw you in further and further with each sip. The Abyss beckons. Enjoy the journey. Spoiler (Click to View) 6. Pliny the Elder (Russian River Brewing Co.)Quote: Pliny the Elder was a Roman naturalist, scholar, historian, traveler, officer, and writer. Pliny died in 79 AD while observing the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. He was immortalized by his nephew, Pliny the Younger, who continued his uncle’s legacy by documenting much of what he observed during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Pliny the Elder, the beer, is brewed with 40% more malt and over twice the amount of hops as compared to our already hoppy IPA. I have also tried this not too long ago since my family are Russian and we have family back there who send us packages monthly. Cannot say this doesn't belong…
- I’ve Got a Life Sentence “Do you regret what you’ve done?” “Regret? Certainly not. You’ve seemed to dismiss me as a man lacking passion. All I have is passion.” “I think we’re done here.” A detective mutters as he backs away from a smoky semi lit interrogation room table, “actually, I have one more question. Did you love her?” “Yes I do.” “You mean you did, before you killed her,” acknowledges the detective as he shakes his head. “I mean I will always love her.” The dim lighting in the room slips slowly towards the face of the unknown man replying to the detective, revealing a scarred and burdened soul seeping through the eyes of the suspect. Begrudgingly the detective steps back, unsure of how to respond. I’m a fuck up. My name’s Turell Austin, I’m 22 years old, and I was living my life just fine when I decided to do something about it. I guess you’d like a little back story, so take what you’d like. When I was 9 years old I got sent to a juvenile court for beating the shit out of this black kid who ran his mouth too much about where I sat in class. Nearly killed him. When I was 14 I got brought home at 2:14 AM by the local police of Austin, Texas, where I live, for stealing a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Super Sport, a real nice whip, clean too. Lastly, on the night of my 18th birthday I got my first gun, and my first bit of jail time. I got off easy though, first offenders and all. My parents weren’t around much as a kid, I was kind of left to fend for my own really. Mom liked to drink, dad liked to fuck prostitutes and shoot up. All three of those things together makes a good night for me. Life was a little hard though, collecting empty beer cans from around the house to turn in for 5 cents a pop, sometimes I was lucky enough to eat a meal every day, other times I had to get what I could how I could. Didn’t take long for me to realize the best way to survive was to act cute when I needed to and stash an iPhone 4 in my pants when nobody was watching the little 12 year old at the Best Buy Geek Squad window. Thank god for ignorance. Enough of the bullshit though, you’re probably wondering why the fuck you’re reading this, right? So skip ahead a few pointless years and here I am, 2015. I was lifting some new tech off the truck right in front of Fry’s Electronics. I like that place, everyone who works there wears regular clothing no passersby asked any questions, and I got out of there faster than a cop could chase a donut half the time. So, I’m ripping this new computer graphic card thing out of a box when I seen this beauty like no other, I’m talking ten…
- Can you recognize these HF members by their avatar? Can you recognize these Hack Forums members just by their avatar? The following members are somehow known in the community. Think of the username and click "Show answer" to check if you were correct. If you're having trouble, you can click "Hint" for a little help. Please post your answers below and to the poll above, have fun! #1Hint (Click to View)There's no way you don't know him.Show answer (Click to View)Omniscient #2Hint (Click to View)Show answer (Click to View)Eagle 95 #3Hint (Click to View)The owner of the group Eclipse.Show answer (Click to View)Views #4Hint (Click to View)BustabitShow answer (Click to View)Black Shadow #5Hint (Click to View)He has the most posts on HF.Show answer (Click to View)Vitani's Mate. #6Hint (Click to View)Forever L33T.Show answer (Click to View)- Sam - #7Hint (Click to View)Beer and Iron Maiden Show answer (Click to View)Regulus #8Hint (Click to View)Total donations to Hack Forums total over $11,700+ USD and the owner of the group Red Lions.Show answer (Click to View)nokia2mon2 #9Hint (Click to View)Has the most negative reputation. (-4447)Show answer (Click to View)Nyx- #10Hint (Click to View)Scroll up.Show answer (Click to View)Fortunate
- Scammed $60 by Biography UID=2655025 So here's the run down. User Biography UID=2655025 scammed me for $60. He posted this thread HERE which appealed my interested. Spoiler (Click to View) Even though my guy instinct said not to trust this user, I did anyways, as I've never had a bad experience with transactions. But I guess there is a first time for everything. So I posted this on his thread. (04-03-2017 05:56 PM)Mech Wrote: ►I would like to know more about this. Thanks. He then sent me this PM. Spoiler (Click to View) I responded back with this.Spoiler (Click to View) He responds back sending me this link. Spoiler (Click to View) The link contained this image. (Yes, I know seems SUPER legit.)Spoiler (Click to View) I then responded with this.Spoiler (Click to View) A little while later he sends me this. Spoiler (Click to View) After that he follows up with another message.Spoiler (Click to View) Picture of the two messages he sent me in a rowSpoiler (Click to View) This is the rest of our conversation. Spoiler (Click to View) I then sent him the $60 and a message with a Gyazo link to a picture of the purchase and the purchase ID.Spoiler (Click to View) Gyazo Link: Spoiler (Click to View) https://gyazo.com/04b0191355cc64bbca57c99e2a91ef6e Proof of payment.Spoiler (Click to View) I have a no further contact with him since the then. He has opened the last 4 PMs from me and hasn't responded (Thanks tracking feature )Spoiler (Click to View) Here are pictures of the last 4 messages I sent him, with no response. Spoiler (Click to View) The two messages I sent him Yesterday.Spoiler (Click to View) The first message I sent him yesterday.Spoiler (Click to View) The second message/warning I sent him yesterday.Spoiler (Click to View) RIP $60, if anyone knows the best way for me to successfully chargeback or get refunded let me know please! User has just now sent me this message 5 minutes after I posted this thread. Threatening that if I posted scam report that he is not going to refund my money. User has now changed his name and put me on his ignore list Link to the users profile https://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=2655025
- [Notorious] Basic Linux Virtual Machine Install Guide Notorious - Basic Linux Virtual Machine Install Guide Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Hey, decided to do a quick one for the HF community. I'm going to be expanding this over time, I saw that we had one for Windows one lo...
No related posts.