Written by EpicSurvivor
I want to test my RAM due to freezing issues I am having. What free software is the best to test the RAM?
Note: MoBo gets here from RMA on Thursday so I will do the test on the weekend and most likely post results on here.
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- #2 Effective Unit Testing [Series] So, now your writing a little better code. If you haven't read the first part of my tutorial, I suggest you read it now. This tutorial will focus on why unit testing is important, how to make your code testable, and how to write useful tests for your code. Now, if you think unit tests are a waste of time, then I'm assuming you have little to no experience in long term application development. Unit testing is a method of validating your code functionality automatically and meticulously without having to spend your precious time retesting old code because of changes to make sure nothing is broken. Unit testing is a very important part of continuous integration, or ongoing development of an application (which most application life cycles require). Without unit testing, there is no way to assure that the code you are pushing to your code repository (please tell me your using one) still works the way it is intended to. The first thing your going to have to know is some basic OOP principles. Dependency Injection, Method and Property Visibility, and scope of methods/classes are the most important for this subject. Dependency Injection --------------------- Dependency Injection is the act of basically inverting the control of where an object is created for a class. Some classes need to depend on other classes in order to carry out their functionality. However, the classes that are needed should not be initialized inside the class that requires them unless it makes logical sense. Now, a huge challenge is trying to model your code as close to concrete objects as you can so you know how the class should logically handle all its functionality it incases (ie an HttpRequest class should only logically handle data that has to do with HttpRequests, and should never really care about HttpResponses. you know that the requests have a certain set of properties. Requests should be obtaining information from a different source by sending information passed to it. The request should not create the data in itself, because it is only middleware for transferring the information). It's kind of like having a deck builder hand a bucket of nails and a bunch of 2x4's to their client and telling them to create the deck themselves (not the best metaphor, but I'm trying). The client is expecting the deck builder to provide a functioning and finished deck for their house. This can be modeled in PHP code. Builder House Now logically, the house shouldn't be responsible for creating the builder object as it doesn't make sense. The builder is found by the owner, which then brings the builder to the house to complete the job. Think of dependency injection as introducing requirements for a class formally. This can also be achieved informally (kind of like introducing your girlfriend to your wife while in a compromising position) Now, it's essentially the same thing, but remember how I said compromising position? If you ever want to switch out a generic builder…
- Core 2 Quad on Intel DG33FB mobo possible? Hi Wasn't sure whether to post this on the CPU or mobo forum but decided to do it here as this is about the mobo's capabilities (I think !). I have a fairly old Intel DG33FB mobo running a E7200 C2D proc. High level specs as follows: - Mobo: LGA775, 800Mhz dual-channel DDR2, GMA 3100 (but have a discrete NVidia card), PCIe 1.0 etc - CPU: 2.53Ghz, 3MB L2 cache, FSB 1066Mhz, 65W TDP As per the original mobo tech specs, processor support is as follows: - Intel® Core™2 Quad processor in an...Core 2 Quad on Intel DG33FB mobo possible?
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- Custom build MOBO/CPU upgrade help Hey everybody, so i built this PC about a year ago, MOBO decided that it wanted to die, and MSI refused my RMA because they said "I caused the damage due to negligence" which honestly may be true as I've moved across the country twice in the past year and the PC may have been tossed around by the movers. I sold the i5 6600k that i had for a pretty good price so I'm just looking for some upgrade ideas for MOBO/CPU. PC is used for Gaming specifically CSGO/WOW/multiple Runescape clients at once/Overwatch, and id like to get something that would work for streaming and recording these games as well. Im not sure if an i7 is the way to go or ryzen as i honestly havent kept up with the new stuff thats come out recently. Current build excluding CPU/MOBOPCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchantCPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $210.00) CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (Purchased For $129.99) Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (Purchased For $220.00) Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($0.00) Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (Purchased For $84.99) Storage: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased For $0.00) Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased For $0.00) Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased For $0.00) Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For $0.00) Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (Purchased For $500.00) Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case ($179.99 @ Corsair) Power Supply: Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $95.00) Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($109.99 @ My Choice Software) Monitor: Dell S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard ($189.99 @ Corsair) Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired Optical Mouse Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones Other: NZXT Hue+ (Purchased For $60.00)Total: $1779.95Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-28 17:28 EDT-0400 Price isn't that big of an issue to me, but I mean $500ish for CPU/MOBO unless theres some drastic performance increase if i increase my price. Appreciate the help as always lads
- Complications Can only get my computer to POST after restarting it a dozen times or so. This issue started happening around 3-4 weeks ago but I haven't found the time or patience to actually fix this issue. About around the time that started happening (3-4 weeks a...
No related posts.