Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
I don’t have any BTC or other digital currency. can I somehow pay with paypal or credit card for the l33t membership?
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Bitcoin and Blockchain Information Bitcoin and Blockchain Information by Crypto Miner / Alpha Welcome. This thread is to spread awareness of this new currency asset aswell as provide more positive content. I will also talk about blockchain technology, which will give you a good understanding on how crypto currency works as a whole. This guide has took me a while to compile, edit and adjust, but I'm hoping you appreciate my efforts. I will be more than willing to provide support after this thread. First things first. Here is the key information on how the guides simple layout. The headings will be coloured which will represent categories and different sectors within that category. --------------------------------------------------|Bitcoin Information |1) General Information |2) Advantages |2a) Similarities with money |3) Adoption since the years of creation |3a) Speculation and possibilities | Blockchain Information | 1) General introduction |2) Blockchain Data |2a) Transactions and blocks |3) Other comparisons |3a) Speculations and possibilities | | ---------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bitcoin InformationPART 1GENERAL INTRODUCTION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency which was created and published by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. The purpose behind this idea, from the man himself:Quote:"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash [which] would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution." (Quote from Bitcoins white paper) Straight away this provides clear and positive attributes on why this would interest the many. "Without going through a financial institution". Completely different to Paypal since you have to agree to their terms and ask for some sort of permission before sending money. However with Bitcoin..you're basically your own bank, you're in full control. With Bitcoins you can earn, buy, own/hold and send them. There are a total of 21 million coins which can be rewarded by those who mine the currency. For more information regarding…
- Should I create this guide on Crypto-Currency? As many of you may know, I have have posted quite frequently in the Currency Exchange and Crypto Currency sections. In late 2013, I developed an interest in bitcoin and that has impacted my use of HF. Since 2013, I have dealt thousands upon thousands...
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
- CHEAPEST PSN ACCOUNTS! LESS THAN $13 EACH ACCOUNT Hello members,Vouches:Spoiler (Click to View) ACCOUNT 1: $13Spoiler (Click to View) Games - 24 / Coupon - 8 ---------------<<Games>>--------------- PS Plus: 3 Month Membership --- ($24.99) [12/23/2016] Evil Dead --- ($3.99) [12/06/2016] Dragon Warrior Pack [12/02/2016] [Coupon] Life is Strange Complete Season --- ($19.99) [11/27/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [09/16/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [08/16/2016] Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Bundle --- ($59.99) [08/13/2016] Until Dawn --- ($19.99) [08/13/2016] PS Plus: 3 Month Membership --- ($17.99) [07/22/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [07/16/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [06/16/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [05/16/2016] PS Plus: 3 Month Membership --- ($17.99) [04/22/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [04/16/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [03/16/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [02/15/2016] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [01/15/2016] PS Plus: 3 Month Membership [01/03/2016] [Coupon] TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX® SIEGE --- ($59.99) [01/03/2016] PS Plus: 1 Month Membership --- ($9.99) [12/21/2015] PLAYSTATION™NOW SUBSCRIPTION --- ($19.99) [12/15/2015] Evolve - Gorgon --- ($9.99) [12/14/2015] PS Plus: 1 Month Membership --- ($9.99) [11/21/2015] Prototype®2 --- ($39.99) [11/13/2015] PS Plus: 1 Month Membership --- ($9.99) [10/21/2015] Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition Bundle [10/18/2015] [Coupon] Evolve - Behemoth --- ($9.99) [10/08/2015] inFAMOUS Second Son™ Bonus DLC: Cole's Legacy [10/06/2015] [Coupon] inFAMOUS Second Son™ Bonus DLC: Cole's Jacket [10/06/2015] [Coupon] Batman™: Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Story Pack [10/01/2015] [Coupon] PlayStation® Exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Missions [10/01/2015] [Coupon] Batman™: Arkham Knight PlayStation®4 Exclusive Skins Pack [10/01/2015] [Coupon] Payment Methods: BTC - PayPal. Contact Me: PM Skype: firstname.lastname@example.orgIMPORTANT! Breaching any of the below restrictions will void your warranty:Spoiler (Click to View)- Do not change access details on the profile. If you do that you will lose our warranty and you will not be given a replacement in case of any issues - for your own safety. - Do not delete the profile we supply from your console. The profile is what holds the license to launch the game, if you remove it you won’t be able to launch the game anymore. - Do not deactivate that account primary under any circumstances. Having that account primary does not interfere with your other profiles, you can have multiple accounts consider your console primary at the same time. - If you want to factory reset your PS4, replace your HDD or change console, you are doing it at your own risk. We do not guarantee it will be working after the change, if that happens then no replacement will be given. - If you happen to delete the game from your console and need to redownload it, please contact us first. - Do not login into the new account after the download is initiated. If you want to purchase DLC, please contact us first to ensure they are compatible with your region of the game.
- Japan to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Spoiler (Click to View)Quote: Bitcoin’s legal position in Japan is slowly—but surely—becoming clear. After regulating digital currency exchanges in the country last year, the Japanese Diet has signed a landmark bill that will allow the use of digital currencies like bitcoin as a legal method of payment. New Japan law recognises bitcoin as method of payment. The long-awaited bill, which goes into effect on April 1, still does not recognise bitcoin as a currency, but it has accepted that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have “asset-like values” that can be used “as payment to indefinite parties for the cost of purchase or rent of items or receipt of services and which can be transferred by means of electronic data processing systems,” explained Bitflyer exchange. “Bitcoin will continue to be treated as an asset unless there are future revisions or directives to Japanese tax law,” the exchange noted. Aside from recognising bitcoin as a method of payment, the bill will also impose several requirements on bitcoin exchanges in Japan. The government’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) has already started regulating virtual currency exchanges and their operators, but the new law requires them to register with the Prime Minister. Domestic digital currency exchanges must also meet a number of requirements, including having a minimum capital of JPY10 million (US$89,430) as well as an IT system capable of theft and loss prevention. The exchanges are also required to establish systems and processes for employee training, internal rules, governance and outsourcing guidance. Exchanges have started introducing stricter know your customer (KYC) guidelines. The bill, however, “poses an accounting dilemma” for early bitcoin adopters in Japan. According to a Nikkei Asian Review report, current accounting standards in the country do not cover digital currencies, so there is no guidance—yet—on how to cryptocurrency-related transactions for tax purposes. The lack of standards poses “a risk that companies that hold virtual currency could turn out to have distorted valuations or that huge losses surface suddenly,” explained Chikako Suzuki, a partner at Pricewaterhousecoopers Aarata. “The Accounting Standards Board of Japan decided Tuesday to begin consideration, expected to take six months, of a framework for treatment of virtual currency,” wrote the Japanese news outlet. The new law is the latest effort made by the Japanese government to boost public trust in cryptocurrency, whose image was tarnished following the infamous 2014 collapse of Mt. Gox exchange and the subsequent arrest of its CEO, Mark Karpeles. Source. I personally believe that Bitcoin will see a huge rise in price because of this major happening. Japan owns around $700 million value in BTC. Bitcoin may also become a huge payment method not only for online shopping but actual everyday shopping in Japan says the source. I personally think that's a great big step for bitcoin and it's management. Thoughts on this?
No related posts.