Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
Is anyone else lagging out of xbox live right now? i cannot connect to anygame. I keep lagging out of parties. Im on xbox one btw
- error on qbot hello hack forums i have problem on qbot when i install it on cc7.py i get this error cp: cannot stat ‘ntpd’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘ntpd’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘ntpd’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘sshd’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘sshd’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘sshd’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘openssh’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘openssh’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘openssh’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘bash’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘bash’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘bash’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘tftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘tftp’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘tftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘wget’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘wget’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘wget’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘cron’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘cron’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘cron’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘ftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘ftp’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘ftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘pftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘pftp’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘pftp’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘sh’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘sh’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘sh’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘ ’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘ ’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘ ’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘apache2’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘apache2’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘apache2’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘telnetd’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘telnetd’: No such file or directory mv: cannot stat ‘telnetd’: No such file or directory how can i fix it
- [Tut]How to Fake A Live Stream On Facebook & Youtube .Go How To Fake A Live Stream On Facebook & YouTube. Go Live With Pre-Recorded Videos // Grab More Audience.Step 1 – Things You Need Download Xsplit Broadcaster From HereStep 2. Install and Run It with Administrative Privileges.Step 3. – Get Inside Xsplit Broadcaster You Will Have To Login or Create An Account For Using Xsplit. I prefer, login via Facebook, certainly easiest way. Xsplit Broadcaster Login Screen After You Login You Will Be Welcome With A Window Which Sells Out All Premium Stuffs Of Xsplit. Close it (X) Xsplit Ad-ScreenStep 4. – Setting Up The Live. To Stream Live You Have To Create A Live Output Profile, For Creating One, Go To Outputs–>Set Up A New Output–>Select Stream Channel (ie. Facebook Live , Youtube Live Etc.) I will be Showing for Facebook, method is similar if not identical for other stream channels. Next You Will Be Asked To Authorize Your Facebook Account, Press Authorize And Login With Facebook (Also Tick The “Keep Me Logged In“) Once you have Authorized Your Facebook Account The Window Should Look Like This With All The Sections Filled Up. Here You Can Select Whether You Want To Post In Your Timeline, Page Or Event. Additionally You Can Mess With Stream Video Quality If You Are Not Having A Decent Internet Speed. Press OK to Save Your Output Profile.Step 5. – Loading Up The Video To LiveStream You Have Load Up The Video You Want to Stream, for Loading up Go To Add–>Media file–>Select Your File And Your Video Will Load Up. Here You Can Also Play Around With Video Size To Fit The Frame. Pro Tip. – Video Starts Playing, As Your Video Loads Up. Add A Second Scene, and immediately click it as soon as video loads up, It Will prevent the video from further playing (If You Want To Live Stream From The Very Beginning Of The Video)Step 6. Start Your FAKE Live Stream Now We Are All Set And Just One Step Away To Stream The Video. To Accomplish It Head To Outputs–>Here You Can See A Output Profile (FacebookLive – Your Name) Which We Have Created In Step 4. Click It. Now Fill Those Captions, Tags, Location (Not Compulsory). And Hit START BROADCAST (Wait A Few Seconds Now) Viola!! Now Your Video Will Is Live On Facebook, You Can Simultaneously View & Comment On It By Going To Your Facebook Timeline in any web-browser. Live Stream In Action. To Stop Your Live Stream Simply Go To Outputs–> Unmark Facebook Live Profile. Now You Can Grab More Personal Audience By Putting Your Pre-Recorded Videos On Social Networks. If You Like This Article Or Having An Issue While Streaming Via XsplitSource : My Hacker
- HAK5 Announces New Product: Bash Bunny THE BASH BUNNY BY HAK5 IS THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED USB ATTACK PLATFORM. It opens up attack surfaces that weren't possible before in one single device. Penetration testing attacks and IT automation tasks are all delivered in seconds with the Bash ...
- [Notorious] Networking for Beginners – Indepth… This tutorial is for those that want to learn about networking. I will be sharing what I have learned through my career in networking so far, for everyone else. Everything in this tutorial is to get you started on your networking career. I will start off basic, and progress through stages, levels, categories and many other topics to do with networking, starting with the basic stuff first. I know there are already tutorials/guides out there, I just thought I would work on a huge one myself. Please correct me if you feel I am wrong in any part of this guide and I will gladly correct the changes.Contents 1. Network Components 2. Types of networks 3. Internet Connections 4. Converged Networks 5. Network Reliability 6. Network Environment 7. OSI Model 8. Conclusion1. Network ComponentsEnd Devices End devices are probably the devices that most people would use and be aware of within a network. End devices can be either the source or destination of the communication. Each end device has a specific addresses identifier, which is used by the source end device to determine where the message should be sent to. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Desktop Computer2. Laptop3. IP Phone4. Wireless Tablet5. PrinterIntermediary Network Devices Intermediary devices are used to connect end devices to a network. They can also connect individual networks together and form an internetwork. They provide connectivity and flow for the data across the network. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Wireless Router2. LAN Switch3. Router4. Multilayer Switch5. FirewallNetwork Media Also referred to by the name 'medium', the medium of a network is used to provide a channel for the data within the network. All messages use different types of network media to communicate across a network, or multiple networks. The three types of common network media are: Cables with metallic wires Glass/Plastic fibres (fibre optic cable) Wireless All three of these mediums are different in the way data is encoded. Cables with metallic wires use electrical impulses to encode the data, the fibre medium uses pulses of light, and the wireless uses wavelengths from the electromagnetic spectrum.Network Representations When designing a network, there are certain symbols that may represent a certain device for the network. This could be a printer, to a layer 3 switch etc. There are loads of representations. Here are a few below:Spoiler (Click to View) Topology DiagramsPhysical Diagrams A physical diagram is used to identify the location of the devices and cable installation for a network.Logical Diagrams A logical diagram is used to identify the devices, ports and addressing scheme. I made an example for everyone to see. The software I am using is called Cisco Packet Tracer. Normally you wouldn't use Packet Tracer for topology diagrams, but this is just to give you an idea.Spoiler (Click to View) The example above is more of a logical diagram, as I have listed the ports and IP addresses. A physical topology often requires a network engineer…
- DDOS-SHIELD – 800GBPS | 2M R/S | FREE SSL | DMCA… DDOS-SHIELD - Advanced DDoS Protection With DDOS-SHIELD, you can manage your website without any interruptions!Basic PlanLayer 4 Capacity : 200 GBPSLayer 7 Capacity : 500K R/SWeb Application Firewall : NoSSL: Lets EncryptDMCA: IgnoredBandwidth: UnmeteredPrice: 2.50$ per monthAdvanced PlanLayer 4 Capacity : 800 GBPSLayer 7 Capacity : 2M R/S (Tested)Web Application Firewall : YesSSL: CustomDMCA: Ignored (Bulletproof Also Available)Bandwidth: UnmeteredPrice: 8.00$ per month If you want to make a complaint, we recommend you read the following material: • We have no authority to administer justice or to monitor it. Therefore, we do not respond to the complaint without good reason from the right holders or other parties who are affected by the activities of our clients. • If you are not an authoritative person in any country, all your messages will be sent to the spam, and will not be considered. • If you are a representative of any government in any country, any representative of law enforcement bodies, the complaint submitted by you will be considered by us. Meaningful answers, you will be sent within 24 hours. • If you have suffered from the activities of our clients, we act strictly according to the laws of the country of which you are. Not engaging in conflicts of third parties. • We do not provide any information about our customers without a court decision on it. If you are our client or wish to become one, please refer to the following material: • All sales are final - no refunds. • We have the right to terminate any account at any time. • We have the right to change these ToS at any time. • By purchasing our service you agree to these ToS Disallowed: • Virtual currency mining • Illegal Porn • Fraud Sites • Identity Theft • HYIP • Virus/Malware • Proxy Site • Spam Site • Spam Ware • Spam Web • Terrorism Sites Get Started! • Contact Form • Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
No related posts.