With DDOS-SHIELD, you can manage your website without any interruptions!
Layer 4 Capacity : 200 GBPS
Layer 7 Capacity : 500K R/S
Web Application Firewall : No
SSL: Lets Encrypt
Price: 2.50$ per month
Layer 4 Capacity : 800 GBPS
Layer 7 Capacity : 2M R/S (Tested)
Web Application Firewall : Yes
DMCA: Ignored (Bulletproof Also Available)
Price: 8.00$ per month
• We have no authority to administer justice or to monitor it. Therefore, we do not respond to the complaint without good reason from the right holders or other parties who are affected by the activities of our clients.
• If you are not an authoritative person in any country, all your messages will be sent to the spam, and will not be considered.
• If you are a representative of any government in any country, any representative of law enforcement bodies, the complaint submitted by you will be considered by us. Meaningful answers, you will be sent within 24 hours.
• If you have suffered from the activities of our clients, we act strictly according to the laws of the country of which you are. Not engaging in conflicts of third parties.
• We do not provide any information about our customers without a court decision on it.
If you are our client or wish to become one, please refer to the following material:
• All sales are final – no refunds.
• We have the right to terminate any account at any time.
• We have the right to change these ToS at any time.
• By purchasing our service you agree to these ToS
• Virtual currency mining
• Illegal Porn
• Fraud Sites
• Identity Theft
• Proxy Site
• Spam Site
• Spam Ware
• Spam Web
• Terrorism Sites
• Email Us – email@example.com
- [Notorious] Networking for Beginners – Indepth… This tutorial is for those that want to learn about networking. I will be sharing what I have learned through my career in networking so far, for everyone else. Everything in this tutorial is to get you started on your networking career. I will start off basic, and progress through stages, levels, categories and many other topics to do with networking, starting with the basic stuff first. I know there are already tutorials/guides out there, I just thought I would work on a huge one myself. Please correct me if you feel I am wrong in any part of this guide and I will gladly correct the changes.Contents 1. Network Components 2. Types of networks 3. Internet Connections 4. Converged Networks 5. Network Reliability 6. Network Environment 7. OSI Model 8. Conclusion1. Network ComponentsEnd Devices End devices are probably the devices that most people would use and be aware of within a network. End devices can be either the source or destination of the communication. Each end device has a specific addresses identifier, which is used by the source end device to determine where the message should be sent to. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Desktop Computer2. Laptop3. IP Phone4. Wireless Tablet5. PrinterIntermediary Network Devices Intermediary devices are used to connect end devices to a network. They can also connect individual networks together and form an internetwork. They provide connectivity and flow for the data across the network. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Wireless Router2. LAN Switch3. Router4. Multilayer Switch5. FirewallNetwork Media Also referred to by the name 'medium', the medium of a network is used to provide a channel for the data within the network. All messages use different types of network media to communicate across a network, or multiple networks. The three types of common network media are: Cables with metallic wires Glass/Plastic fibres (fibre optic cable) Wireless All three of these mediums are different in the way data is encoded. Cables with metallic wires use electrical impulses to encode the data, the fibre medium uses pulses of light, and the wireless uses wavelengths from the electromagnetic spectrum.Network Representations When designing a network, there are certain symbols that may represent a certain device for the network. This could be a printer, to a layer 3 switch etc. There are loads of representations. Here are a few below:Spoiler (Click to View) Topology DiagramsPhysical Diagrams A physical diagram is used to identify the location of the devices and cable installation for a network.Logical Diagrams A logical diagram is used to identify the devices, ports and addressing scheme. I made an example for everyone to see. The software I am using is called Cisco Packet Tracer. Normally you wouldn't use Packet Tracer for topology diagrams, but this is just to give you an idea.Spoiler (Click to View) The example above is more of a logical diagram, as I have listed the ports and IP addresses. A physical topology often requires a network engineer…
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Loc Dog’s Guide To Doxing Let me start all of this off just by saying that there isn't a definite 'right' way to dox. It requires a bit of out of the box thinking sometimes depending on who you're trying to find. Some doxes can take as little as five minutes and others could ta...
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
No related posts.