I have coded my own dropshipping software
1. Downloading items from amazon
2. Upload to ebay
3. Detecting prize changes regularly and updating ebay accordingly (have a few clever methods for doing this)
4. Automating amazon purchase & delivery when ebay item is bought
However I have reached my limits in terms of time and functionality.
I could definitively do with help from an experienced head to improve the method and make it more scaleable and we could share the profits.
- Is Updating Website Regularly Helps SEO or Not? Hello BHW community. I had a website idea which has 20K monthly search from Google. I had exact match domain (keyword: abc, domain: abc.com) and will create a website. I can focus other keywords too which is similar with keyword but not sure yet. Anyway, I'm thinking about to monetize it with Adsense. Is that makes sense? My main question is a bit different. If I add content (like a blog) regularly to this website, is that affect SEO in any way or not? It's really important question for...Is Updating Website Regularly Helps SEO or Not?
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Tech Mantra Service and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tech Mantra Service. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tech Mantra Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover,…
- The Amazon Dragon Shop – Buy Any Amazon.com… what you'll get by using my service? You'll get 20% discount on any amazon item .Is this only for Amazon.com ? Yes , currently we can only buy items from amazon.com .How It Works ? You chose an item to be purchased from amazon.com You add the item to your wishlist and we will buy it for you. IT'S THAT SIMPLE !Is this legit ? will you face any problems by using our service...The Amazon Dragon Shop - Buy Any Amazon.com Item For 80% Of It's Price (20% Discount)
- This is how I find profitable items to dropship from… For the last 2 years I have been doing Amazon to eBay Dropshipping. And this is one of my strategies to find good items to sell. First step I go to Amazon bestseller list and pick a random product from any category and search the same product on eBay. If you don't find anything, just take the next product from Amazon. Step 2. I filter the eBay results for new, buy now (and sold). Step 3. I will scan over the results and open the listings in a new tap if the price is higher than the Amazon...This is how I find profitable items to dropship from Amazon to eBay
- Clever OGads method. (youtube) Ok so I was watching this linustechtips video: and when I scrolled down to look at the comments I saw this comment: View attachment 87277 See that? someone copied the linustechtips name and logo and simply placed this comment under their videos, and in 12 minutes he received 161 upvotes. Now if you search for "subsgift781" you'll see his OGads page that promotes a fake gift cards. When I first saw the comment I must admit that I did google...Clever OGads method. (youtube)