Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
I need good emails list worldwide, but expecially European and Italian emails: someone sell it ? (not interested in crawled emails)
Thank you 😉
- List of websites,can be use for carding Cardable SitesIf u like please give me reputation.thanksClothing : Web: https://www.tmlewin.co.uk Method: Bill+ship same / Clear coockie / Usa cc tested Electronic : Web: http://www.tomtop.com Method: Bill+Ship same / Clear Coockie / With usa cc tested Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: https://www.oki-ni.com/ Method: Ship+Bill Same / Tested with europe cc Ship: WorldWide Anti Armor: Web: http://www.safeguardclothing.co.uk/ Method: Ship+Bill same / Usa cc tested Ship: WorldWide Sport Earphones: Web: https://yurbuds.com/ Method: Ship+Bill same / WorldWide cc Ship: WorldWide Controler for xbox and playstation: Web: squidgrip.com Method: Ship+Bill same / Usa cc tested. Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: https://www.and-japan.com Method: Ship+Bill Same / Usa cc tested Ship: WorldWide Computer Acesoriess: Web: https://store.hermanstreet.com/ Method: Use rdp/socks or vpn same country with cc , bill cc / ship your address. Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://store.wizkhalifa.com Method: Ship+Bill same / WorldWide cc Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://theghostlystore.com Method: Ship+Bill same / WorldWide CC Ship: WorldWide Football store: Web: http://www.kitbag.com/ Method: Use rdp same country with cc , ship+bill same . Ship: WorldWide Items: Web: http://www.fakecrap.com/ Method: Bill+Ship same / Usa cc tested Ship: WorldWide Clothing : Web: http://zalora.sg Method: Ship+Bill same / Clear coockie/ USA Credit Card / Ship: USA Clothing: Web: https://www.threadless.com Method: Ship+Bill same/ Clear Coockie / Usa cc tested Clothing: Web: http://www.redbubble.com Method: Bill+Ship same / CC worldwide Ship: WorldWide Playstation Acesoriess: Web: https://www.bigshotmodz.com/ Method: Ship+Bill same / Clear Coockie / Usa cc tested Ship: WorldWide Bodybuilding Acesoriess Web: http://www.bodybuilding.com/ Method: Ship+Bill same , WorldWide CC , Clear coockie Ship: WorldWide Clothind: Web: http://trukfit.shop.bravadousa.com Method: Bill+Ship same , clear coockie Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://www.merchdirect.com Method: Clear coockie ,ip same country with cc , bill + ship same Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://eminem.shop.bravadousa.com/ Method: Ship+Bill same , USA cc tested Ship: WorldWide Computer Acesoiress: Web: http://www.memory4less.com/ Method: Ship+Bill Same / Clear Coockie / Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://www.jdsports.com Method: Ship+Bill Same / Use socks or rdp / Clear coockie Ship: WorldWide Clothing: Web: http://www.store.nba.com Method: Same bill+ship / Clear Coockie Store for tea: Web: http://www.teavana.com/ Method : Same bill+ship / Use socks or rdp / Clothing: Web: http://www.mltd.com/ Method: Need fresh card vbv / Same bill+ship / Use socks or rdp Clothing: Web: http://www.metroparkusa.com/ Method: Same bill+ship Perfume: Web: http://www.fragrancenet.com/ Method: Same bill+ship/fresh cc / clear coockie / use socks / rdp or vpn Host: Web: hostzealot.com Method: No need rdp socks or vpn / use cc in abh Clothing: Web: http://www.boohoo.com/ Method: Same bill+ship / Fresh CC / Use socks or rdp Electronic: Web: http://www.newark.com/ Method: Same bill+ship / Fresh cc / Clear Coockie / Use socks or rdp Clothing: Web: http://needsupply.com/ Method: Same bill+ship / Clear coockie Clothing: Web: http://www.us.allsaints.com/ Method: Same bill+ship Clothing: Web: http://www.gap.com/ Method : Same bill+ship/ Fresh Cc / Clear Coockie / Use socks or rdp Computer Acessories: Web: http://www.ebuybatteries.com/ Method: Same bill+ship / fresh cc / use socks or rdp Case: Web: skinit.com Method: Same bill+ship Electronic: Web: http://www.handtec.co.uk Method: Same bill+ship / UK socks fresh or rdp / UK cc Clothing: Web: http://tyga.shop.bravadousa.com/ Method: Same bill+ship…
- Freemason Cyber-Spying Operation Eye Pyramid Hacks Draghi,… source Freemason Cyber-Spying Operation ‘Eye Pyramid’ Hacks Draghi, Monti, Renzi and 18k Influential Italians. The latest iteration that 18,000 email accounts belonging to high ranking Italian mucky mucks were hacked reveals how the world really works. Regular readers of The New Nationalist (TNN) are probably not surprised to learn that the mastermind behind the hacking scheme, is a high ranking Italian Freemason and finance operative, one Giulio Occhionero. TNN’s readers would also not be surprised that the customized malware is aptly named the “Eye Pyramid,” a reference to the all-seeing eye of God. Of course, this Masonic eye symbol also happens to grace every U.S. dollar bill. Interestingly, all but one of the servers Occhionero and his cohort allegedly used in the hacking scheme were located within the United States including one, curiously enough, in Utah.Hidden in Plain View Let’s take a look at who was hacked. First and foremost is ECB kingpin Mario Draghi. In addition, we have former Italian prime ministers Matteo Renzi and Mario Monti. Monti, an economist, wrestled with Italy’s financial crisis as premier from 2011 to 2013. Vatican emails accounts were also penetrated, including those of seven cardinals. And add to the list Fabrizio Saccomanni, a former Italian economy minister who served as a top official at Italy’s central bank. Italian oil giant Eni SpA, was also hacked, as well as Italian politicians from across the political spectrum. In all, the hackers allegedly obtained some 18,000 usernames and nearly 1,800 passwords. They used sophisticated and complex malware and were able to access their victims’ networks for long periods of time, remotely harvesting emails, communications and other documents from targeted computers.Is this a backstory for something even bigger? TNN smells a larger backstory here. Among the more creatively named folders of the hackers, was one labeled “Bros” that included fellow Freemasons. The court document said that the alleged hackers acted “with the aim of making a profit for themselves and for others.” It doesn’t require deep critical thinking skills to see that these “brothers” are accomplices who are on the receiving end of insider, private tips and information. This illustrates a central component of the Crime Syndicate hidden in plain view system, the all-seeing eye spying for the purpose of schemes, manipulations and the front running of financial developments. The giveaway that this is a limited hangout operation will be that the “brothers” - are never revealed and the investigation will end at Occhionero, who will serve a little country club time and be set for life for his services. But there is also a “good cop/bad cop” Luciferian psychopathy at work here. Consider that mucky mucks like Janet Yellen and Mario Draghi regularly and routinely leak insider information to their criminal cronies. But Mario can’t just pick up the phone to do so. Therefore, this “Eye Pyramid” scheme serves as plausible denial and cover for those deliberate leaks.
- I’m really proud of my Ignore List Keeps on growing. If your there it's because I don't want to see/read anything you type on this forums. You currently have 60 user(s) on ignore Remove from list 'Fredo Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Blаckhat Remove from list Caliban Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list Clark Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Drug Problems Remove from list Dеath Remove from list federali Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list keithhunt240 Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Madvillain. Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Player 2 Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list testaccountplsignore Remove from list Tides Remove from list Verified Twitters Remove from list Vittorio Remove from list Wakka Remove from list Xanny Danny Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list xXxCHaSExXx Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list Cammy Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- My Favorite HF Feature I hope their isn't a Limit to the Ignore List... My main goal is to reach 1,000 Ignored User by 2018....And judging by this site it is quite possible to reach 1,000 Ignored Users in 1 year. You currently have 52 user(s) on ignore Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Caliban Remove from list Celph Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list chase. Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Dеath Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Most Dope Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list Rush ☯ Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list Tides Remove from list TuZicK Remove from list Wakka Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Zegatrix Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- Europol Arrests 34 Teenagers Using DDOS Attack Tools Europol has announced that the law enforcement agencies from 13 countries around the globe have arrested 34 users of Netspoof DDoS attack tool and interviewed and warned 101 suspects in a global crackdown. According to the report published on the official website of Europol, law enforcement authorities worldwide have made the arrest between 5 December and 9 December 2016. Europol's European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) supported the law enforcement agencies in their efforts to identify suspects in the European Union and beyond. Arrested Suspects Are Mainly Teenagers[/b] All those arrested are mainly "young adults under the age of 20," who are suspected of paying for Netspoof stresser as well as booters services to maliciously deploy DDoS-for-hire software and using them to launch cyber attacks. The ddos attacks flooded target websites and web servers with massive amounts of data, leaving those services inaccessible to users. Europol's European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) head Steven Wilson hopes that the latest arrests would deliver a message to any wannabe hackers, saying: "Today's generation is closer to technology than ever before, with the potential of exacerbating the threat of cyber crime. Many IT enthusiasts get involved in seemingly low-level fringe cybercrime activities from a young age, unaware of the consequences that such crimes carry." "One of the key priorities of law enforcement should be to engage with these young people to prevent them from pursuing a criminal path, helping them understand how they can use their skills for a more constructive purpose." This international operation involved Europol working alongside law enforcement from Australia, Belgium, France, Hungary, the Netherlands, Norway, Lithuania, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Romania, the United Kingdom, and the United States. All the participating countries worked together in the framework set out by the EMPACT (European Multidisciplinary Platform against Criminal Threats) – a project with the aim of targeting cyberattacks that affect critical infrastructure and information systems in the EU. Source:http://thehackernews.com/2016/12/ddos-at...l.html?m=1
No related posts.