Found this today. Actually got me thinking, and now its bugging me.
You have a 23 digit number, that correlates to a 4 digit key.
Whats the Algorithm used here?
Known Hashes w/ Key
Test – find key for these 3
- SCAMMED BY BIG BENIM | uid=2966325 Well 2 weeks ago, I bought his ownerships of Roblox Cracker, first week all was working, I paid him to add Captures on the cracker and all was correct, but 1 week ago, roblox added some security and the cracker needed some fixes, he was ASKING FOR 100$, but atleast I only had 50$ on BTC, and he accepted, when he sent me the "fix", it was capturing some accounts and some not. Asked him to solve the problem and he doesnt respond. Profile: https://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=2966325 Transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/5e1a1d48fee25...822539ba54 Chat on Skype:Spoiler (Click to View) [02/03/2017 11:36:09] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: Sir [02/03/2017 11:36:21] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: I think the cracker is not updated [02/03/2017 11:36:53] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: A customer have problems trying to check his account, the details work and it doesnt show [02/03/2017 11:36:57] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: same with my account [02/03/2017 11:43:40] Benim: Probably got outdated then [02/03/2017 11:44:27] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: check it pls [02/03/2017 11:45:08] Benim: No time [02/03/2017 11:46:47] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: when_? [02/03/2017 11:47:14] Benim: Next week Maybe [02/03/2017 11:47:24] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: day? [02/03/2017 11:47:27] Benim: Idk [03/03/2017 14:23:48] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: Bro [03/03/2017 14:24:13] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: I need this updated, customers are complaining and I purchased a sticky... [03/03/2017 14:25:12] Benim: i dont recognize saying i would update it for you [03/03/2017 14:25:26] Benim: you paid $30 for it have hard time to believe i'd say that [03/03/2017 14:25:57 | Editado 14:27:07] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: I will pay u the update but how much it is [03/03/2017 14:27:08] Benim: i will see about it in 10mins [03/03/2017 14:27:21] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: Okey thanks [03/03/2017 14:32:03] Benim: ah they added a new parameter [03/03/2017 14:33:24] Benim: mm [03/03/2017 14:33:26] Benim: idk really [03/03/2017 14:33:31] Benim: i need to reverse engineer [03/03/2017 14:33:50] Benim: i would not expect under $100 [03/03/2017 14:34:07] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: what? [03/03/2017 14:34:28] Benim: they added something called deviceHandle [03/03/2017 14:34:44] Benim: which is generated [03/03/2017 14:34:51] Benim: example: 3777104078089684947 [03/03/2017 14:35:03] Benim: i need to reverse engineer that algoirthm [03/03/2017 14:35:11] Benim: and that's some work [03/03/2017 14:35:29] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: right now I cant pay u this ... [03/03/2017 14:35:33] Benim: so around $100 if it's not very complicated, $200 if it is complicated and i can do it [03/03/2017 14:35:43] Benim: i can show u [03/03/2017 14:35:45] Benim: im not bullshitting [03/03/2017 14:35:48] Benim: they added that protection [03/03/2017 14:36:14] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: And if u solution this and I sell more copies I will pay u [03/03/2017 14:36:19] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: I only need 1 2 3 days [03/03/2017 14:36:26] Benim: i dont work like that [03/03/2017 14:36:50] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: Yeah but the program got discontinued and I cant sell this [03/03/2017 14:36:55] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: U can trust on me [03/03/2017 14:36:58] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: that I will pay u [03/03/2017 14:37:43] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: I have 59$ on PP [03/03/2017 14:37:49] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: on 3 days I have 100$ [03/03/2017 14:37:58] Benim: im sorry i dont work like that [03/03/2017 14:38:02] Benim: doesn't matter to who [03/03/2017 14:38:18] Benim: i maybe can do [03/03/2017 14:38:21] Benim: temporar solution [03/03/2017 14:38:34] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: and what does the temporta [03/03/2017 14:38:38] ˢᶤᶜᵏᶰᵉˢˢ: temporar* [03/03/2017…
- Product not as described | $50 [BTC 0.02797] | UID 2825848 User: TheDarkVoidRelated Product: Battleye Bypass & Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Cheat | Both Private Custom CodedCost: BTC 0.02797 ($50)How I came across him:I made a thread to find a decent Battleye bypass and hack (All I wanted was a wallhack/esp).I saw his thread and figured this would be what I was looking for. And so, I decided to go on with the exchange.Payment proofs: Coinbase Picture | Transaction DetailsThe HF Private Message: Spoiler (Click to View)TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:Another person contacted me about having one. I'm interested in your offer. What's the price for both the hack and the bypass? Do you take BTC? how much people is using the hack currently? Currently the bypass and cheat are private, for $50 a month I can offer you the cheat with the bypass included. I take BTC as a payment. You did not answer all the questions Sorry, currently only 4 people are using the cheat. Video of the cheat; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesPe6f3...e=youtu.be Add me on skype: "jadexkiller" Added. The Skype Conversation:Spoiler (Click to View)[2017-05-13, 11:22:09 AM] Spigot Heisenberg: Hi, added you for PUBG cheat selling I believe [2017-05-13, 11:22:47 AM] Felix | DeadCode: Hey, sadly I found someone overnight w/ all features [2017-05-13, 11:22:55 AM] Felix | DeadCode: Sorry :/ [2017-05-13, 11:25:28 AM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alrighty [2017-05-13, 6:02:07 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Hey [2017-05-13, 6:02:21 PM] Felix | DeadCode: My other provider is taking his sweet time [2017-05-13, 6:03:22 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: So still looking I guess or what? [2017-05-13, 6:03:33 PM] Felix | DeadCode: That is correct [2017-05-13, 6:05:08 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: I don't remember what exactly you wanted, battleye bypass and pubg cheat? [2017-05-13, 6:05:16 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Yup [2017-05-13, 6:05:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Be super honest, what are the chances of it being detected? [2017-05-13, 6:06:27 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Really darn small, since it's all completely fresh coded [2017-05-13, 6:06:34 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Alright [2017-05-13, 6:06:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I'll take it [2017-05-13, 6:06:42 PM] Felix | DeadCode: How do we proceed [2017-05-13, 6:06:57 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Did we already discuss the price via pm? [2017-05-13, 6:07:10 PM] Felix | DeadCode: 50$ [2017-05-13, 6:07:59 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alright I remember [2017-05-13, 6:08:11 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Can you pay via BTC? [2017-05-13, 6:08:17 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I have the BTC right now [2017-05-13, 6:08:51 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Cool, I'm not home right now but I can sent you the full package when I am [2017-05-13, 6:09:03 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Before we proceed, can we Skype? [2017-05-13, 6:09:09 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I need to see the hack in action [2017-05-13, 6:09:31 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Ain't home, I can sent you multiple records of it though? [2017-05-13, 6:09:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Someone on HF scammed me 60$ over a CS:GO cheat last year; So now I need proof of it working [2017-05-13, 6:09:40 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I'll wait until you're home [2017-05-13, 6:09:49 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alright. [2017-05-13, 6:10:00 PM] Felix |…
- How to social Engineer Fitbit social Engineering fitbit is tricking the support into sending you their product. ln this tutorial I will show you how to do so. Okay you need a Fitbit account with a device registered to it. I don't know if anyone sells them on here, but if they don't , I'lltell you how to get you one, just pm me. Now once you login, change the email to your email, and then check to see what the account name is (the first name/last name) and check what type of device they own. Go to Fitbit live chat and say the Fitbit is broken and put in your email, and put in the first and last name in the livechat signup box. Once you get in live chat , use this as a guide and you should enjoy your Fitbit within a week and a half. If you have any questions pm me or message me on discord @Legicide#5022Spoiler (Click to View)Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:55:38 PM): Hi Alex, my name is Benjamin. How can I help you? Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:04 PM): hello Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:14 PM): my fitbits screen won't show Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:19 PM): Hi Alex. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:38 PM): like it's just staying at black for the past day or so Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:40 PM): I'll be glad to assist you with regard to your fitbit's screen that is not turning on. Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:49 PM): Don't worry Alex, I am here now and will do my best to get you back on track the soonest time. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:57 PM): I waited for it to die and then charged it but it still wont work Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:12 PM): thank you Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:22 PM): I see and may I know which fitbit tracker are you currently using? Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:46 PM): fitbit charge Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:55 PM): Thanks for letting me know. Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:00 PM): no problem Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:58:01 PM): Can I have the email address where your Charge is paired? Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:23 PM): just a second because I honestly don't know Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:09 PM): I see but were you able to setup and paired your Charge under your existing fitbit.com account? Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:29 PM): If so, provide me the email address where your fitbit.com account is associated and thanks. Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:32 PM): yes Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:43 PM): okay it's [x]@gmail.com now Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:00:11 PM): Thanks for that information. Let me go ahead and check your account. Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:26 PM): oh no it isnt Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:32 PM): i thought i changed it sorry Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:52 PM): i dont even have acess to the old one anymore it was uploaded to some website Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:20 PM): [x]@gmail.com but this is the email Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:01:29 PM): Okay let me check that. Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:40 PM): on the account , and i can still log into it on fitbit but i need to change the email Me (4/2/2017, 8:02:21 PM):…
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Scammed $200 by Bandors UID 1189774 Hi, I had a hacking teaching lesson with Bandors, then we talked about services he can provide and he assured me, he can do any of them. Here some extract from our chat in Skype. For privacy reasons I changed/removed some chat content, like for example I replaced my username with "Me". Removed content has 0 relevance for the cause. It was agreed $200 upfront payment and $200 after he finishes the job. The job was never finished but I paid him 200 in advance. Details were spoken by skype and bitcoin details were sent by hidden privnotes. " [08.01.2017 23:58:55] *** Me would like to add you on Skype Hi Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■), I'd like to add you as a contact. *** [09.01.2017 02:39:09] *** Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■) has shared contact details with Me. *** [09.01.2017 02:39:28] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): Hi [09.01.2017 20:06:38] Me: hello Bandor [09.01.2017 20:09:11] Me: let me know your PayPal adress and your availability [10.01.2017 01:39:30] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): Just woke up [10.01.2017 01:39:37] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): I am free from 8 am - midnight Bangkok time [10.01.2017 01:39:41] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): "Paypal address" [10.01.2017 22:59:10] Me: okay [10.01.2017 22:59:25] Me: sent you 60"Irrelevant content" [11.01.2017 03:32:00] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): Ill be online all day [11.01.2017 10:18:21] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): let me know 🙂 [11.01.2017 21:06:25] Me: yes"Irrelevant content" [11.01.2017 23:55:32] Me: very busy at work at the Moment, so i hadnt time to be on time at home [11.01.2017 23:56:18] Me: in the meantime... do you also offer other Services? [12.01.2017 05:22:12] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): Yes I offer a ton of service [12.01.2017 05:22:18] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): 🙂 [12.01.2017 12:42:43] Me: Very nice [12.01.2017 12:43:25] Me: I'm writing from work now... [13.01.2017 03:38:12] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): well let me know what you need [16.01.2017 15:23:03] Me: Hello Bandors [16.01.2017 15:24:34] Me: I would have time now [16.01.2017 15:24:44] Me: What about you? [16.01.2017 15:25:53] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): hey [16.01.2017 15:26:44] Me: If the connection is not too slow [16.01.2017 15:26:56] Me: I want to try [16.01.2017 15:27:05] Me: To call you [16.01.2017 15:27:14] Me: Fine for you? [16.01.2017 15:27:19] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): ok go ahead [16.01.2017 15:29:28] *** Missed call from Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■). *** [16.01.2017 15:31:14] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): coinbase.com localbitcoins.com [18.01.2017 16:09:55] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): ayy [18.01.2017 23:00:10] Me: hello [18.01.2017 23:02:18] Me: i could manage to get BCs today [18.01.2017 23:04:01] Me: i know it s a late time for you, but can we talk/having our session tomorrow at 8 or 9 p.m.?"Irrelevant content" [19.01.2017 13:30:33] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): ill be free in like 2 hours ish [19.01.2017 13:30:37] Bandors - HackerTeacher.com (⌐■_■): was out today omw home [19.01.2017 13:31:28] Me: Sorry I'm at office the next 6 hours [19.01.2017 13:32:04] Me: Enjoy and let me know when you are free [19.01.2017 13:32:29] Me: I can only after 8 pm my time [19.01.2017 13:32:47]…
- #2 Effective Unit Testing [Series] So, now your writing a little better code. If you haven't read the first part of my tutorial, I suggest you read it now. This tutorial will focus on why unit testing is important, how to make your code testable, and how to write useful tests for your code. Now, if you think unit tests are a waste of time, then I'm assuming you have little to no experience in long term application development. Unit testing is a method of validating your code functionality automatically and meticulously without having to spend your precious time retesting old code because of changes to make sure nothing is broken. Unit testing is a very important part of continuous integration, or ongoing development of an application (which most application life cycles require). Without unit testing, there is no way to assure that the code you are pushing to your code repository (please tell me your using one) still works the way it is intended to. The first thing your going to have to know is some basic OOP principles. Dependency Injection, Method and Property Visibility, and scope of methods/classes are the most important for this subject. Dependency Injection --------------------- Dependency Injection is the act of basically inverting the control of where an object is created for a class. Some classes need to depend on other classes in order to carry out their functionality. However, the classes that are needed should not be initialized inside the class that requires them unless it makes logical sense. Now, a huge challenge is trying to model your code as close to concrete objects as you can so you know how the class should logically handle all its functionality it incases (ie an HttpRequest class should only logically handle data that has to do with HttpRequests, and should never really care about HttpResponses. you know that the requests have a certain set of properties. Requests should be obtaining information from a different source by sending information passed to it. The request should not create the data in itself, because it is only middleware for transferring the information). It's kind of like having a deck builder hand a bucket of nails and a bunch of 2x4's to their client and telling them to create the deck themselves (not the best metaphor, but I'm trying). The client is expecting the deck builder to provide a functioning and finished deck for their house. This can be modeled in PHP code. Builder House Now logically, the house shouldn't be responsible for creating the builder object as it doesn't make sense. The builder is found by the owner, which then brings the builder to the house to complete the job. Think of dependency injection as introducing requirements for a class formally. This can also be achieved informally (kind of like introducing your girlfriend to your wife while in a compromising position) Now, it's essentially the same thing, but remember how I said compromising position? If you ever want to switch out a generic builder…
No related posts.