Doing a free raffle on Xbox Live 14 trial code.
1 number per person
Will be drawn once all numbers are taken.
Choose a number 1-30
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- [CTF] HackFest 2016: Full Walkthrough (Quaoar, Sedna, Orcus) HackFest 2016: Full CTF Walkthrough Quaoar - EasySedna - MediumOrcus - Hard Hello all, I've recently been playing through the CTF challenges from HackFest 2016. I've decided to make this (fairly lengthy) write-up for those who are either playing this CTF or simply interested in the techniques and methods used in this challenge. I'll try and separate the three challenges as much as possible, however my notes are a little scattered (as they always are). The below walkthroughs will be more of a speedrun instead of a full playthrough. If you'd like to see my mad ramblings and train of thought with these CTF's, simply click below.[ Quaoar (All Notes) | Sedna (All Notes) | Orcus (All Notes) ] Quaoar Level 1 - ReconSpoiler (Click to View) Starting off with any CTF, I will always follow this method: 1. NetDiscover - This finds the target VM (I feel that looking at the VM's output is a little cheap sometimes, not like it's particularly difficult to find hosts on a LAN). Code:_____________________________________________________________________________ IP At MAC Address Count Len MAC Vendor / Hostname ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 192.168.56.100 08:00:27:ea:00:d3 1 60 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 192.168.56.101 08:00:27:ce:a9:4f 1 42 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 2. Nmap - After locating the target's address, I'll run a thorough Nmap scan in-order to gain as much knowledge about the specific services as possible. Below is the output for the following command: Code:nmap -p- -A 192.168.56.101 [Full Nmap Report] Here's the TL;DR version: Code:22/tcp open ssh OpenSSH 5.9p1 Debian 5ubuntu1 (Ubuntu Linux; protocol 2.0) 53/tcp open domain ISC BIND 9.8.1-P1 80/tcp open http Apache httpd 2.2.22 ((Ubuntu)) 110/tcp open pop3 Dovecot pop3d 139/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.X - 4.X (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 143/tcp open imap Dovecot imapd 445/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.6.3 (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 993/tcp open ssl/imap Dovecot imapd 995/tcp open ssl/pop3 Dovecot pop3d 3. Quick banner check - Previous CTF challenges have sometimes left small hints on SSH and Telnet ports. So I now feel obligated to check every time. However, these challenges didn't have anything special to show there. So now I've compiled all the running services, it's time to check out the webserver. Usually I will separate this into different steps as well: 1. Manual Crawling and Source Code Analysis - The easier-side of CTF challenges will almost always have a clue (and sometimes a flag) hidden in the HTML source. However, this challenge series is a little different. The index page has no helpful resources available: All the image leads to is a Hackers reference, gave me a smile. However, no additional directories. 2. Automated Crawling / Directory Bruteforcing - So if you read the rambling notes at the top of this walkthrough, you'll notice that I really need to stop relying on Uniscan to brute directories for me. I used to use DirBuster, but it takes a long time for a full site crawl... Either way, here's the (useful) Uniscan output: Code:| Directory check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/wordpress/ | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/upload/ | | File check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/index.html | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/robots.txt | | Check robots.txt: | [+] Disallow: Hackers | [+] Allow: /wordpress/…
- Bitcoin Autopilot [50% OFF] Bitcoin AutoPilotSILVER PACKAGE - 5 1̶0̶ [PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PURCHASE SILVER PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD]DIAMOND PACKAGE - 10 2̶0̶ [PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PURCHASE DIAMOND PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD]Customer Reviews And Vouches3/3 Vouch Copies Available Currently Empty __________________________________SILVER PACKAGE - 5 1̶0̶ [PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PURCHASE SILVER PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD]DIAMOND PACKAGE - 10 2̶0̶ [PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PURCHASE DIAMOND PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD] Private Messages [ONLINE] Buy [ONLINE]This is my first eBook please don't judge to much... If you have suggestions I welcome them?Terms Of Service(TOS)Spoiler (Click to View) 1. Chargebacks will result in a scam report-Leaking the guide will result in a scam report 2. Sales trashing or harassing me will void on refunds, support, and updates. 3. Charging back will result in a scam report being filed, loss of updates and support, and possible legal action. 4. We Have the Right to Change TOS without a further Notice Check for T.O.S Updates 5. This product will not qualify for a refund unless Russia joins forces with North Korea to destroy The United States. Thanks Tom Cruise for creating such a amazing T.O.S! Check out his eBook(hackforumsDOTnet/showthread.php?tid=5519591)
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
- HOW TO CHOOSE A NICHE FOR YOUR WEBSITE HOW TO CHOOSE A NICHE FOR YOUR WEBSITE Some people pronounce the word “neesh” and others say “nitch.” It seems to me that Americans utilize the pronunciation that rhymes with “itch”, and Europeans use the French-derived pronunciation of “neesh”. Well, anyway you say it, choosing a niche is the single most important factor in starting your online business.What is a niche? “a distinct segment of a market.” Choosing a niche means choosing the topic of your website, and, equally importantly, the segment of the population who will be the ideal audience for your website. In other words, a “niche” is a smaller segment of a larger market. Let’s look at some examples of larger markets as well as niches. Health and Wellness is a large market, weight loss is a subset of that market. We can then “niche” it down even further by choosing weight loss for diabetics as our niche. Finance is another large market, debt reduction is a subset and paying off credit card debt is a niche within that market. Think of a bookstore: the large market is the broad area of the store, like “Self-Help,” “Spirituality,” “Cooking,” “Fitness,” “Finances.” The shelf labels identify the subset of the market (“relationships,” “vegetarianism,” “weight training,” “Buddhism.”). Then a niche is a group of a few titles within that subcategory (“getting along with your in-laws,” “vegetarian cooking for kids,” “weight training for bone density,” “converting to Buddhism.”). If you can't tell if your topic is a large market, subsets, or niche, imagine where you'd find your category in a bookstore: On a big sign hanging from the ceiling, on a shelf label, or on the title of a book? Your goal is to identify a niche within which you can sell a specific set of products to a well-defined group of people, otherwise known as your target market.Four methods of choosing a niche that have yielded numerous successful websites:1.Choose a niche that matches your passion 2.Choose a niche that appears to be highly profitable 3.Choose a niche that you'd like to learn more about 4.Choose a niche based upon a product that you'd like to promote Let's explore each option in further detail:1. Choose a niche that matches your passion:They say that, “If you do what you love, you never have to work a day in your life!”There is an incredible amount of truth in that statement, HOWEVER, more research is required before you decide to build a website solely based upon your love of the topic at hand. Do not choose a niche that you love without researching its profitability factor. The tremendous advantage you will have, by choosing a niche that you love, is that you will never tire of dealing with your topic. Your passion for this niche will make your work an exciting endeavor! You will feel pumped to turn on your computer each new day and delve into the topic for which you feel so much love. When the going gets tough (and EVERY business…
- How to social Engineer Fitbit social Engineering fitbit is tricking the support into sending you their product. ln this tutorial I will show you how to do so. Okay you need a Fitbit account with a device registered to it. I don't know if anyone sells them on here, but if they don't , I'lltell you how to get you one, just pm me. Now once you login, change the email to your email, and then check to see what the account name is (the first name/last name) and check what type of device they own. Go to Fitbit live chat and say the Fitbit is broken and put in your email, and put in the first and last name in the livechat signup box. Once you get in live chat , use this as a guide and you should enjoy your Fitbit within a week and a half. If you have any questions pm me or message me on discord @Legicide#5022Spoiler (Click to View)Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:55:38 PM): Hi Alex, my name is Benjamin. How can I help you? Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:04 PM): hello Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:14 PM): my fitbits screen won't show Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:19 PM): Hi Alex. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:38 PM): like it's just staying at black for the past day or so Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:40 PM): I'll be glad to assist you with regard to your fitbit's screen that is not turning on. Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:49 PM): Don't worry Alex, I am here now and will do my best to get you back on track the soonest time. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:57 PM): I waited for it to die and then charged it but it still wont work Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:12 PM): thank you Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:22 PM): I see and may I know which fitbit tracker are you currently using? Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:46 PM): fitbit charge Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:55 PM): Thanks for letting me know. Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:00 PM): no problem Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:58:01 PM): Can I have the email address where your Charge is paired? Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:23 PM): just a second because I honestly don't know Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:09 PM): I see but were you able to setup and paired your Charge under your existing fitbit.com account? Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:29 PM): If so, provide me the email address where your fitbit.com account is associated and thanks. Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:32 PM): yes Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:43 PM): okay it's [x]@gmail.com now Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:00:11 PM): Thanks for that information. Let me go ahead and check your account. Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:26 PM): oh no it isnt Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:32 PM): i thought i changed it sorry Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:52 PM): i dont even have acess to the old one anymore it was uploaded to some website Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:20 PM): [x]@gmail.com but this is the email Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:01:29 PM): Okay let me check that. Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:40 PM): on the account , and i can still log into it on fitbit but i need to change the email Me (4/2/2017, 8:02:21 PM):…
No related posts.