Written by lukewd on March 6, 2018
Hello all, I'm a new user from South Africa. Been in digital marketing for about 12 years now. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to these pages…
- Journey to $10/day and Jnr VIP Ola guys. Been meaning to start my Journey a loooong time ago but always seemed to let it slide so now I am starting and I am going to push through, I simply have to. Goal 1 - $10/day I know that $10 isn't a lot of money but here's why. In my country (South Africa) $10 = R120/day which works out to almost R4000/month. That for me at this point is enough to live a better life and to pay the extras that I need. Goal 2 - Jr VIP I want to have an impact on the new members that join BHW and...Journey to $10/day and Jnr VIP
- Pay Per Install Thread Hey guys, how are you doing on your ppi websites? Do you monetize chrome traffic ? Have anti chrome block solution + red malware chrome screen ? What company you use at this time? I am looking for a company that pays best for following country's : India Brazil France Hungary Germany Romania Indonesia Italy United Kingdom Philippines Pakistan China Vietnam Bangladesh Malaysia Mexico Serbia South Africa Canada Of course US is my most traffic volume and i redirect it to a certain US...Pay Per Install Thread
- Hey everyone – xLuffy Hey guys, I joined the forum not so long ago, heard of it like a while ago but didn't really get into detail. So yeah I never really do introductions stuff as I'm bad at it, but I'd like to say hey! So I'm still a newbie, did some research about CPA but willing to learn more and hopefully teach others/contribute whenever I can do so! And I'd like to also know some new people so yeah how's your day going guys? - Thanks for reading!
- Need Help in Tier 3 Website Monetization! My website is receiving around 1 million views per month but mostly from South & South East Asia, some from USA. Apart from pop ads what else monetization strategy can be placed? Can't run adsense cause some visitors purposely clickbomb so I keep trying cpm networks but the issue is after few months they start showing malicious ads!
- An Introduction from a Digital Marketing Weeb Hi everyone, I'm Nathan, It's a pleasure to *digitally* meet you all. I come from a digital marketing background in the social and email industry but I've just started a new job and am now proudly within the SEO sector. As you can probably tell from the title (and profile picture) I'm also an anime fan, so I'll be looking out for any fellow peeps. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone on here, and hopefully become integrated within the community!
- My Digital Marketing Agency, Your Leads I own a Social Media/Digital Marketing Agency based in the UK. Currently with 30+ clients We specialize in targeted Instagram Growth, local / worldwide FB ad campaigns & email marketing. I would ideally prefer leads purely for IG growth, as they ...