I was wondering if there are any famous posts on hf that a lot of the old time users know about?
Kind of like Reddit’s hall of fame with stuff like “HELP reddit turned spanish and i cannot undo it!”
If you can link it or tell a story. that would be great ;P
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Ultimate Guide to Manipulating Reddit If you're wondering why this guide is in the Hacks Forum, it's because, first, I had no idea where else to post it. Second, many people on this forum like to hack Reddit accounts and I thought maybe they should know how they can use those accounts to their benefit other than through just putting it up for sale This isn't a hit and run method, for you to leverage Reddit's potential you'll first have to learn how Reddit works.*Disclaimer For those who don't know much about Reddit. This isn't some "get rich quick" method for making it big on Reddit. This is just an overview for how to get started manipulating Reddit. You can use the stuff in this post however you like, whether it is to promote a blog, new product, app, video, or e-commerce site. I'm new to Hackforums, so I don't know much about how people on this site choose to make money. However, I do keep on seeing the word "e-whoring" so if you're into that I'm sure there are many ways you can leverage Reddit, especially the Porn subreddits, as there are many of them. Many Redditors are pretty tech savvy and most use adblocker. This is why you won't get much ad revenue if you're trying to get traffic to a site with ads. However, if your link gets a certain number of upvotes(no one knows the exact amount), you could get a backlink which will most likely help you rank on the first page of Google for that post! But remember whatever you're promoting, it has to be good. If you get caught trying to game Reddit know that you just really fucked up! All you can do now is hope that they don't turn on you. Pics from when Redditors shat all over Comcast. If the image below doesn't show just click this link: https://imgur.com/gallery/Qq6GJ Keep in mind Reddit is very paranoid about being manipulated. You should feel the same way about getting caught. If you think Reddit might be able to detect you in some way or connect your accounts because of something, chances are, they can.Creating an account: The best time to create a Reddit account was April 18, 2016, because then you'd have the one year club badge. The next best time is right now! Though of course, this is all dependent on if you want to create accounts. You can just buy accounts from dealers here on HF. If you want to create an account, you can use an account creator and some proxies. However, if you want to go the free route, which I would recommend, then just download a browser for your phone that doesn't accept cookies like the Color Browser for IOS. Then use your phone's dynamic IP to create accounts. You can change your IP address by just turning airplane mode on and off. Posting on Reddit: Best time to post on Reddit: 6-12 AM Eastern Time But of course, it depends on…
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- Crypto Traders ROOM – Cryptocurrency Trading and… Direct link to join the chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/PzcRQar>>__INTRODUCTION__ This is an invitation to discussion group regarding investments, predictions, analysis of bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies. Anyone who is interested in making money from crypto trading, or is involved in crypto trading for making money, this is an ideal group to meet like minded people, discuss events, predict price fluctuations, share strategies, talk about new coins, share links, advice others & get advices. Joining the group is FREE. If you are interested in joining, open the link to join the group on Discord. https://discord.gg/PzcRQar>>____NOTES_____ - Read the guide our community wrote on cryptocurrency trading. Very useful for people who are starting crypto trading. - Always research well before investing a dime into any project. Combine other's advice with your own research. - Please try to be active on the room, else we actively prune inactive accounts. - Respect other participants of the room. - Spamming of any sort, shilling shitcoins to the participants of the room is prohibited. You'll be banned. Enjoy and happy trading! ▲ Here are two great guides written by the community. Have a read, they'll help immensely.GENERAL TRADING: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YgB5Jf1jbm8OzT9372ZqCkBnTQui6gkx0SICKq61Pv0/edit#MARGING TRADING: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ex37eOVMCWJRHXLN6KLQcrMPsUbQw15jAFrLeO1aSUk/edit?usp=sharing▲ List of useful subredits to follow:https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrtrader/https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/https://www.reddit.com/r/maidsafe/https://www.reddit.com/r/moonero/▲ Charts:https://cryptrader.com/chartshttp://tradingview.comhttp://cryptowat.ch/http://bitcoinity.org/markets (for BTC)http://ethereumprice.com (for USD/ETH price from Poloniex)https://bfxdata.com/orderbooks/ethusd (for USD/ETH price from Bitfinex)http://moneroprice.net (for USD/XMR price from Poloniex)▲ List of all bitcoin and altcoin exchanges from the biggest to the shittiest, with their daily volume rank: https://exchangewar.info▲ And ofcourse, if you want to convert USD<-> BTC, use http://preev.com▲ If you want to convert altcoin to USD, use https://www.cryptonator.com/converter
- New Default User Titles (Peasant to King) (UPDATED –… Recently we saw a change in default userbars as well as the addition of a new usergroup. With it came a set of default user titles based on your post count. I can already tell everyone is going to start asking about them, so with the help of the HF Writers we found them and will list them below. The stars below your username are at the same value, if you have any questions about those I will link the original thread that explains it. Click below to set your user title to the default.https://hackforums.net/usercp.php?action=profile0 Posts - Peasant50 Posts - Knight250 Posts - Baron1,000 Posts - Earl2,500 Posts - Viceroy5,000 Posts - Duke10,000 Posts - Prince 25,000 Posts - King Old Default User Titles (2014-2017): Spoiler (Click to View) (03-23-2016 09:09 AM)Fsvor Wrote: ►0 posts - nobody@HF 50 posts - user@HF 250 posts - bin@HF 1000 posts - www@HF 2500 posts - bind@HF 5000 posts - ssh@HF 10000 posts - root@HF 25000 posts - gawd@HF Old Default User Titles (???? - 2014): Spoiler (Click to View) (10-22-2014 02:42 PM)Aceman Wrote: ►Previously: Powindah - 0 posts Harkonnen - 50 posts Mentat - 250 posts Sardaukar - 1000 posts Fremen - 2500 posts Tleilaxu - 5000 posts Atreides - 10000 posts Kwisatz Haderach - 25000 posts Thanks to iHydra for the images, and Tsundere, Elitas, and Orgy for the user titles. Thanks to the previous posters for the archived information.
No related posts.