Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
Can some one remove the green pixilation around the head of my avatar.
Also If the gif could just be still that would be great too.
I don’t know if this can be done but pm me if u can
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- I’m really proud of my Ignore List Keeps on growing. If your there it's because I don't want to see/read anything you type on this forums. You currently have 60 user(s) on ignore Remove from list 'Fredo Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Blаckhat Remove from list Caliban Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list Clark Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Drug Problems Remove from list Dеath Remove from list federali Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list keithhunt240 Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Madvillain. Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Player 2 Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list testaccountplsignore Remove from list Tides Remove from list Verified Twitters Remove from list Vittorio Remove from list Wakka Remove from list Xanny Danny Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list xXxCHaSExXx Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list Cammy Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- My Favorite HF Feature I hope their isn't a Limit to the Ignore List... My main goal is to reach 1,000 Ignored User by 2018....And judging by this site it is quite possible to reach 1,000 Ignored Users in 1 year. You currently have 52 user(s) on ignore Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Caliban Remove from list Celph Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list chase. Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Dеath Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Most Dope Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list Rush ☯ Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list Tides Remove from list TuZicK Remove from list Wakka Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Zegatrix Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- I’ve Got a Life Sentence “Do you regret what you’ve done?” “Regret? Certainly not. You’ve seemed to dismiss me as a man lacking passion. All I have is passion.” “I think we’re done here.” A detective mutters as he backs away from a smoky semi lit interrogation room table, “actually, I have one more question. Did you love her?” “Yes I do.” “You mean you did, before you killed her,” acknowledges the detective as he shakes his head. “I mean I will always love her.” The dim lighting in the room slips slowly towards the face of the unknown man replying to the detective, revealing a scarred and burdened soul seeping through the eyes of the suspect. Begrudgingly the detective steps back, unsure of how to respond. I’m a fuck up. My name’s Turell Austin, I’m 22 years old, and I was living my life just fine when I decided to do something about it. I guess you’d like a little back story, so take what you’d like. When I was 9 years old I got sent to a juvenile court for beating the shit out of this black kid who ran his mouth too much about where I sat in class. Nearly killed him. When I was 14 I got brought home at 2:14 AM by the local police of Austin, Texas, where I live, for stealing a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Super Sport, a real nice whip, clean too. Lastly, on the night of my 18th birthday I got my first gun, and my first bit of jail time. I got off easy though, first offenders and all. My parents weren’t around much as a kid, I was kind of left to fend for my own really. Mom liked to drink, dad liked to fuck prostitutes and shoot up. All three of those things together makes a good night for me. Life was a little hard though, collecting empty beer cans from around the house to turn in for 5 cents a pop, sometimes I was lucky enough to eat a meal every day, other times I had to get what I could how I could. Didn’t take long for me to realize the best way to survive was to act cute when I needed to and stash an iPhone 4 in my pants when nobody was watching the little 12 year old at the Best Buy Geek Squad window. Thank god for ignorance. Enough of the bullshit though, you’re probably wondering why the fuck you’re reading this, right? So skip ahead a few pointless years and here I am, 2015. I was lifting some new tech off the truck right in front of Fry’s Electronics. I like that place, everyone who works there wears regular clothing no passersby asked any questions, and I got out of there faster than a cop could chase a donut half the time. So, I’m ripping this new computer graphic card thing out of a box when I seen this beauty like no other, I’m talking ten…
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
No related posts.