i am currently managing a website . its a 3 year old blog in tech niche .
The issue is even after getting approx 40000 impressions per month i don't get enough earnings from ad sense . Now i am looking for way to monetize it through other channels as well as optimizing my ads .
below are ad sense screenshot for month of January 2018
this is for december 2017
can anybody recommend me some other success full ways to…
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Tech Mantra Service and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tech Mantra Service. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tech Mantra Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover,…
- DMCA Notice Tech Mantra Service respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Tech Mantra Service, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:Service Provider: Tech Mantra ServiceEmail Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: vijaykudal [DOT] com [AT] gmail [DOT] comTo be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tech Mantra Service to locate the material.Information reasonably sufficient to permit Tech Mantra Service to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.Tech Mantra Service will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Tech Mantra Service will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
- LuckyCharm’s Second Journey Site. Goal ;… Hello, hello! Some of you may already know me from my first journey thread which ended with a profit of $8,885 over a period of 11 months. I made some good and bad moves, but most importantly, I learned a lot. I also got myself a puppy, but who...LuckyCharm's Second Journey Site. Goal ; 10k/Month By December 2018
- FB Ads + Adsense Journey – $10,000 Per Month Hey, BlackHatters! I got into IM 3 years ago and finally, I'm starting to see the shimmering light at the end of the tunnel. I've recently developed a method where I can spend $1.11 on FB ads and take home $2.81 in Adsense revenue. My Journey Goal? $10,000 Per Month in Adsense Profit (Revenue - Adcosts) I just saw the potential yesterday, when running FB ads on a $5/day budget, I spend on average $0.10 per click on FB ads, but after seeing the results yesterday, I scaled the budget to...FB Ads + Adsense Journey - $10,000 Per Month
- Ranking Drop from 25-26 of January Hello,i started a brand new website on 4 January 2018,after few days i started ranking for some keywords,the top was the 25 Jan when i check my SEO Tool and it showed me i was ranking in top 50 for 55 keywords,after that day i started to drop in rankings,and today if i check the same tool i can see only 20 keywords ranked in top 50.I didn't create ANY backlink yet,i checked my dashboard on Webmaster tool and i don't have any message from google.I'm uploading articles and content everyday.Why...Ranking Drop from 25-26 of January