Written by Ecodor on April 17, 2018
Is there a way i can target specific app/game with facebook ads?
- AdsVerd-Premium Facebook Ads Spy Tool to Find Good… AdsVerd Premium Facebook Ads Spy Tool to find Good Performing Facebook & Instagram Ads + Viral Post VIEW OFFICIAL SALES PAGE HERE Adsverd is Facebook Ads Campaign Spy Application to quickly find good performing Facebook Ads, Instag...
- Help With Ads.txt And Adsense On Blogger Site Hi, I recently had issues with my site(on blogger with custom domain) and adsense because of ads.txt Adsense stopped displaying ads in my site because I didn't set the right ads.txt settings now I've done that but ads have refused to display because google can't see the ads.txt file/page. Here's the main issue or the reason behind google being unable to see the ads.txt file. google is trying the site with http://MySIteDomain.com/ads.txt this doesn't load the right page instead...Help With Ads.txt And Adsense On Blogger Site
- Is there a way to clone a web browser or convert… First i am sorry if this isn't the appropriate section to post this. Second my question is , is there a way to make android browser without android studio ? or by simply ripping off a local browser from app store. I am trying to make a web browser which loads a particular url like www.website.com when you open app. I tried android studio but only basic version was possible which cannot load images or lots of crashes etc. I am not a professional coder...Is there a way to clone a web browser or convert website into app ?
- Looking for FB ADS accounts Daily $300 SPEND Rent or… Looking for FB ADS accounts in various countries US. UK,India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, ASIA ETC... Daily spend over $300 for each FB ADS acc I want to Buy one account at first time because each other is doing first transaction. But If ther...
- How to use crypto curency as game in-app-purchase payment? So in mobile phone Game (Android, iOS), PC game, how to implement that (title)? In game, game company's specific crypto currency's address, QR code appears for payment receiving, gamers see that, and send amount to that address, it should be automatically recognize and when it confirmed, game should automatically give item to users. How this be done technically behind the scene?
- Hosting an ASP.NET app I have an ASP.NET app that I want hosted on a subdomain (www.sub.example.org) only. (not the whole domain). I have Azure atm but it's too expensive as my app is very lightweight. I need somewhere where I can host the app easily. It's very easy to publish the app to Azure via Visual Studio and I want a simple solution as well. I have tried AWS as well, but they were very slow. I only need the web app hosting + MS SQL server.