Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
im looking for a partner who knows a lot of things about hacking. anyone want to be my cellmate?
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- for i’m looking for a partner in crime anyone? im looking for a partner who knows a lot of things about hacking. anyone wants to be a cellmate?
- Hacking Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker Hacking Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker: How To Hack Smartphones, Computers & Websites For Beginners (Hacking) (Volume 1) by Steven E Dunlop English | Aug. 30, 2015 | ISBN: 151725955X | 36 Pages | EPUB/PDF | 519.81 KB/831.86 KB With Hacking: Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker - How to Hack Computers, Smartphones & Websites For Beginners, you'll learn everything you need to know to uncover the mysteries behind the elusive world of computer hacking. ICMP – Internet Control Message Protocol TCP – Transfer Control Protocol UDP – User Datagram Protocol If the idea of hacking excites you or if it makes you anxious this book will not disappoint. It not only will teach you some fundamental basic hacking techniques, it will also give you the knowledge of how to protect yourself and your information from the prying eyes of other malicious Internet users. This book dives deep into security procedures you should follow to avoid being exploited. You’ll learn about identity theft, password security essentials, what to be aware of, and how malicious hackers are profiting from identity and personal data theft. When you download Hacking: Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker - How to Hack Computers, Smartphones & Websites For Beginners, you’ll discover a range of hacking tools you can use right away to start experimenting yourself with hacking. In Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker You Will Learn: Hacking Overview – Fact versus Fiction versus Die Hard White Hat Hackers – A Look At The Good Guys In Hacking The Big Three Protocols – Required Reading For Any Would Be Hacker Getting Started – Hacking Android Phones Hacking WiFi Passwords Hacking A Computer – James Bond Stuff Baby! Hacking A Website – SQL Injections, XSS Scripting & More Security Trends Of The Future & Self Protection Now! Hacking Principles You Should Follow Purchase Hacking: Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker- How to Hack Computers, Smartphones & Websites For Beginners right away - This Amazing NEW EDITION has expanded upon previous versions to put a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. You'll learn how to hack a computer, spoofing techniques, mobile & smartphone hacking, website penetration and tips for ethical hacking. You'll even learn how to establish a career for yourself in ethical hacking and how you can earn $100,000+ a year doing it.
- Four sentenced in almost indescribable kidnapping, torture… Quote:The crimes were so horrific that even a longtime prosecutor choked on his words when he recalled what happened to the two victims. On the evening of Dec. 5, 2015, two 21-year-old male students from the University of Rochester were lured to a house several miles from campus, believing they were headed to a party. One of the men and a female acquaintance had been flirting on Facebook, and the young woman invited them to come hang out. Instead, the students walked into a trap. Moments after they arrived, the house went dark and a group of masked men pounced on them, bound them in duct tape and hauled them into a bathroom. There, over the next 40 hours, the attackers repeatedly tortured and sexually abused them, cutting them with knives and a chainsaw, dousing them in flammable liquids, and even shooting one in his legs. (The Post does not name victims of sexual abuse.) A police SWAT team stormed the house the following day and rescued the students, and eventually nine people were arrested and charged. Matthew Schwartz, one of the lead prosecutors in the case, would later say it was incredible that the students survived. “Something particularly horrible like this,” Schwartz told the Chicago Tribune, “sometimes it’s worse than homicide. The torture that went on is almost indescribable.” On Wednesday, four people convicted in connection with the attack were sentenced in New York Supreme Court, among them the man who orchestrated the students’ abduction and torture. Lydell Strickland, 27, was sentenced to 155 years to life in prison after being found guilty of more than two dozen charges, including kidnapping, assault, gang assault and sexual abuse, according to the Democrat and Chronicle. In court Wednesday, Strickland was defiant, smiling as Justice Alex Renzi told him his crimes sounded like the script of a Quentin Tarantino movie, the Democrat and Chronicle reported. “I was trying to think if there were any redeeming qualities that you had,” Renzi told him, “and I couldn’t come up with any.” “How can someone do this to another human being?” he added. Three of Strickland’s co-defendants were also sentenced for their roles in the case. David Alcaraz-Ubiles, convicted of kidnapping and weapons charges, received a 15-year prison sentence, which he will serve after he completes a 15-year sentence for an unrelated crime, the Democrat and Chronicle reported. Inalia Rolldan and Ruth Lora were sentenced to seven years each following their convictions on kidnapping and weapons charges. They were at the house when the students were taken captive, but they did not participate in the torture, according to the Democrat and Chronicle. An attorney for Alcarez-Ubiles, 25, said his client did not assault the victims. “I don’t think there was anybody who disagreed with the fact that my client didn’t hit anybody, didn’t torture anybody, didn’t go into any of the rooms where the individuals were being held,” Frank Ciardi told TWC News. Rolldan’s attorney, James Riotto, said she was innocent of the charges. “She…
- Macon man accused of soliciting nude pictures from teen on… A 34-year-old Macon man is accused of soliciting nude pictures from a 13-year-old girl on Kik, a popular messaging app, even offering to pay her $5 for each photo she sent to him, according to a Bibb County deputy sheriff’s report. Adam Taylor, of Stratford Oaks Drive, is charged with felony child exploitation and computer pornography, records show. One of the girl’s family members who lives in Virginia called the sheriff’s office earlier this week and told a deputy her daughter had been sending nude pictures to an adult man, according to the report. A deputy went to talk to the teen, and she allowed the officer to look through her phone, the report said. Pictures found on it “were provocative,” and though she was wearing clothes, several pictures showed her breasts and butt, the report said. The girl told the deputy Taylor had sent her a message on the Kik app asking for a nude picture. She said “Adam said he had been in a wreck and was getting some money and will pay her $5 for every picture she sent,” according to the deputy’s report. She said “she sent him one picture of her butt and then she blocked him after he kept asking for more … (and) kept sending her friend requests.” When asked about the allegations, Taylor told a deputy he didn’t ask anyone for a picture. A deputy asked the girl if Taylor had ever done anything inappropriate toward her and, “she stated no but appeared to be scared,” the report said. Taylor was arrested Tuesday evening and booked at the county jail. He was released Wednesday on a bond of $5,700, records show. It isn’t the first time the Kik app has made crime news. Last month in Virginia, a 13-year-old girl’s father reported that an unknown person requested nude photos from his daughter on the app, according to the Williamsburg-Yorktown Daily. The Kik app has been around since 2009 and has more than 300 million users, according to its website. Last February, Kik was deemed “the problem app of the moment,” by an Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force official in an interview with the New York Times. “We tell parents about Kik, and to them it’s some earth-shattering news, and then it turns out it’s been on their kid’s phone for months and months.”http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/ar...27189.html LOL
- Some Programs for Cracking WPA-enabled networks Hi HF, I'm gonna share with you some tools for cracking WPA-enabled networks. I personally like the automated ones, but that's my opinion. WPA stands for "Wireless protected access" it is made to replace WEP, and as well all know WEP was a shit show, e...
No related posts.