The point of this thread is to help and learn from each other.
First copy this:
1. [ Investment Idea ]:
2. [ Latest Investment ]:
3. [ Mistakes you made ]:
4. [ Help Others ]:
5. [ Lesson ]:
It's simple, follow this steps:
1. [ Investment Idea ]: Write here what you are thinking of investing and why.
2. [ Latest Investment ]: what your latest…
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Tech Mantra Service and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tech Mantra Service. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tech Mantra Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover,…
- [FREE]InPhone Music Player- A ‘simple yet… Hi everyone, I just launched my first android music player named InPhone Music Player InPhone music Player gives you the best experience of listening your stored audio file. It comes with simple yet beautiful hard design and easy to use playback controls, as well as with less ads. Less ads make your listening experience much better. Some features of this app are- Simple but beautiful UI Easy to use playback controls Equalizer Lyrics(Beta) Small Clip Filter Custom Tabs 3 Beautiful themes...[FREE]InPhone Music Player- A 'simple yet beautiful' android music player.
- What does your Twitter Follow/Unfollow schedule look like? I have a 1 year old Twitter account for my money site. I previously used Crowdfire to gain 2000 followers using a follow schedule like this: Day 1: Manually follow 1000 people Day 2: No Action Day 3: Unfollow non-followers and manually follow 1000 accounts Day 4: No action Day 5: Unfollow non-followers and manually follow 1000 accounts Day 6: No Action Day 7: No Action This was really low payback, typically 5% follow back and it's not a spammy account. Anyway needs must etc. I haven't...What does your Twitter Follow/Unfollow schedule look like?
- ██ HIGH QUALITY ██ Money site / PBN /T1 articles ★… I'll keep this short & sweet in FAQ style as everything is pretty much self explanatory. ►What are you selling?400-600+ word articles I'm selling pre-written articles that are 400+ words in length, some even up to 2000 words or so, but consider that their average word count is about 400-600 words as minimum.►Hey, but where did you get them?...██ HIGH QUALITY ██ Money site / PBN /T1 articles ★ Only $1/piece ► FREE Review Copy For Everyone ★★★
- (METHOD) Simple $10-100 Per Day! Hello everybody this is going to be a thread for all the noobs out there who are struggling to make their first money with internet marketing. This is the exact method i used to make my first money, and am 100% sure it will work for you also. I call th...