Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
Found this cozy song, just dropped a day ago.
Peep his fire fit tho
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Why is there so much cyber ‘hacking’ right now?… Hi, I'm Simon Smith - Of recent times I think it is important to clearly define what it actually means to be defined as a 'hacker', as I see it often misused as a Corporate scapegoat. Here is an article I wrote, free for people to use and read, provide they credit me directly. Why is there so much cyber 'hacking' going on right now? Computer Digital Forensics Expert says 'look closer'. The media believes the public has knowledge of cyber attacks, and the term ‘hacking’ has long since evolved, Simon Smith, forensic Private Investigator disagrees. 25/12/2016 Upon reading the attributed link labelled, "The evolution of hacking" - written by "The Guardian" and listed at the end of this article, Simon Smith, a real practicing certified expert White Hat Ethical Hacker and successful Senior forensic Private Investigator, Court Expert Witness, and Master Programmer wanted to set the media straight on some home truths. In an interview today, this is what Mr. Smith had to say. "As a Computer Forensics Expert Private Investigator and Master Programmer, Ethical White Hat Hacker and successful Senior Analyst Programmer, reverse engineer, Expert Witness and trainer in this discipline I cannot disagree any more with this article and the general consensus the world seems to love to blame their negligence and lack of knowledge on 'hackers'." "Firstly a hacker's greatest strength is the weakness of the humans of the target organisation. The weakness to any information system is the human. Taking all technology out of the picture, basic psychology, mind manipulating and strategic planning in dealing with humans in the target organisation is gold." "The next biggest strength to a hacker is the weakness and inability of the organisation to hire competent staff to run and test internal and external penetration and security testing. Such a job would save billions of dollars in the class action lawsuits these companies who try to blame "state sponsored actors" or "hackers" as a mechanism to hide their own liability, negligence and stupidity." "The hacker to this point has done nothing. I would say we are at 80% of the job at this point. Look at the human psychology of the recent Virgin airline that was stopped by the entire airport staff, extremely smart pilots, and fooled that the plane was carrying a Galaxy Note 7 causing major havoc. The human here is the cyber issue. It was merely a person who changed the name of their WiFi hotspot to 'Samsung Galaxy Note 7'." "We are our worst enemy. If we don't even know that, yet we are supposed to be smart enough to elect presidents and prime ministers that can push a button to send a nuclear bomb, and we are also supposed to be smart enough to vote on a jury as to someone lives, dies or goes to jail for the rest of their life then we are the hackers." "We are entering a stage where we believe augmented reality is fun yet we stop people from…
- Shia LaBeouf Arrested, Charged With Assault at His NYC… Quote:Shia LaBeouf was arrested in New York City early Thursday morning and charged with misdemeanor assault after getting into an altercation with another man at an anti-Donald Trump performance art protest he's been livestreaming since Inauguration Day, the NYPD said. Police tell ABC News that around 12:35 a.m., LaBeouf, 30, engaged in a verbal dispute with the man, a 25-year-old resident of the Bronx. LaBeouf proceeded to pull the scarf of the other man, scratching his face while doing so. The actor also pushed the man, police said. The unidentified man refused medical attention. After police arrived, LaBeouf was taken into custody. He was charged and received a a desk appearance ticket for court at a later date. It is unclear if LaBeouf has a lawyer. ABC News has contacted the actor's representatives for comment. The project kicked off at 9 a.m. last Friday, when the actor and his performance art partners Nastja Säde Ronkko and Luke Turner placed a camera on a wall outside the Museum of the Moving Image in the New York City borough of Queens. The camera is intended to broadcast people shouting "He will not divide us!" over and over again. A website for the project reads, "Open to all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the participatory performance will be live-streamed continuously for four years, or the duration of the presidency,” the project website reads. “In this way, the mantra “HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US” acts as a show of resistance or insistence, opposition or optimism, guided by the spirit of each individual participant and the community.” Among those who have stopped by to express themselves in the camera is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's son Jaden Smith, who tweeted a photo of himself at the project on Inauguration Day. Video of his arrest on the livestream.http://abcnews.go.com/US/shia-labeouf-ar...d=45057961
- People who use the “successful people dropped out of… This is honestly the most bullshit excuse that I have ever heard. I hear it everywhere, "Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and look at him now!", "Mark Zuckerberg dropped out too and look how much he's worth!" The types of people who use this excuse a...
- Scrooge – Another Look at Him Another way to look at Ebenezer Scrooge An alternate way of looking at the character, a different point of view which gives a reason for his behaviour based on what his life was (or might've been based on who he is now). I promise that I don't sit arou...
- LiL PEEP i crash, u crash w/ lil tracy (prod. jayyeah) LiL PEEP dropped a new song today, it is pretty chill. What do you guys think? https://soundcloud.com/lil_peep/i-crash-...od-jayyeah
No related posts.