List showing facts about the “priviledge” given to men at birth along with some other points:
Quote:– Men take suicide in a rate signifigantly higher, 77,9% of suicide victims are men.
– 62% of homeless people are men, while 38% homeless people are female.
– 97.7% of Combat Deaths are male.
– Women win custody over children more often, 82,2% actually.
– Of all homicide victims, 77,4% are male victims.
– 64% of all child abusers are women.
– Only 40% of all college graduates are male.
– Men die more at workplaces than women do, 79,3% of workplace deaths are male.
– Men are 14 times more likely to end up in prison than a woman and recieve 63% longer sentences than a female.
– First-time offenders jailed, 29% male, 17% female.
– Chance of being bailed, 62% male, 80% female.
– Average length of sentence served, 53% male, 5% female.
– Chance of probation or parole, 66% male, 85% female.
While male priviledge might exist in certain countries such as Saudi Arabia or Syria, or any kind of Islam-ruled-country, in general. It does exist in *most* western and first world societies. What do you think? Do we men really have some kind of priviledge?
Quote:Suicide: American Foundation of Suicide Prevention
Child Abusers: Childwelfare.gov
Homicide: Federal Bureau of Investigation [FBI]
Homeless: Homelessness Resource Center
Workplace Deaths: Bureau of Labor Statistics
College Graduates: National Center for Education Statistics
Winner of Custody: United States Census Bureau
Combat Deaths: Federation of American Scientists
With all this information, please go ahead and prove me wrong.
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- 4/20/1889 On April 20, 1889, a baby boy emerged from his mother's moist womb in a quaint little town named Braunau am Inn, Austria. This boy would grow up to be a very influencial political figure. Things weren't always easy for this lad, however. He was born into poverty, and failed art school. Defeated, he moved to Germany in 1913 & joined the military to help fight in WW1. Decorated during his service, he joined the German Workers' Party (DAP), the precursor of the NSDAP, in 1919 and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923 he attempted a coup in Munich to seize power. The failed coup resulted in his imprisonment, during which he dictated the first volume of his autobiography and political manifesto Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"). After his release in 1924, he gained popular support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles and promoting Pan-Germanism, anti-semitism, and anti-communism with charismatic oratory. He frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy. In 1933, this man was elected Chancellor of Germany; and by 1934 he held the position of Führer of Germany, both positions he would hold until his untimely death. While in power, he accomplished many great feats which have gone wildly unappreciated. He was able to give Germany political peace in a time where violence & turmoil were commonplace in civilian's lives. He grabbed the German economy by the britches & lifted them out of the Great Depression. Before this, Germans were often reduced to eating grass to ward off starvation! When he came to power, the national treasury was empty. Countless homes and farms were lost to private (Jewish controlled) Banks. The very first “invention” of the Third Reich was the breaking away from the international banking system, which made its money on debt finance; i.e., usury. (This act later probably caused WWII.) Nazi government thwarted the international banking cartels by issuing its own currency known as Reich Marks, free from manipulation by International Financiers. World Jewry responded by declaring a global boycott of German goods. Within two years, Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, and no inflation. When the man born on 4/20 came to power a wheelbarrow full of 100 billion-mark banknotes could not buy a loaf of bread. Germans lived in hovels. They had no work, no money and were starving. He began a national credit program by devising a plan of public works that included construction of new roads, bridges, Dams, canals, and port facilities and flood control, repair of public buildings and private residences. All these were paid for new State owned currency Reich Marks which was free from manipulation by International financiers. He said, “For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark’s worth of work done, or goods produced.” Women were encouraged to be homemakers thus creating jobs for unemployed men. Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet.…
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- DHS Insider Warns “It’s Spy Versus Spy”. Submitted by VicturusLibertas via The Burning Platform blog VL has been fortunate enough to work with some awesome people! We have loyal and awakened followers who help bring us information, and we also have trusted insiders, whistleblowers and leakers who trust us enough to give us information, too. Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider who has answered some critical questions we have on PizzaGate. Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds! We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go! Q. So, in the Intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?A. In my 34 years of Governmental service, I have never seen anything like it. It’s the bifurcation of the entire intelligence apparatus.Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?A. There are many Trump supporters within the FBI. The CIA, however, is against Trump because Trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.Q. Can you elaborate?A. CIA and Mossad work in tandem with British intel. The goal for the CIA was to replace Assad with a puppet and to topple Iran so we could access their oil. Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, Saudi Arabia, to help this dark cause.Q. So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time. Pedogate is his path to greatness.Q. How does Russia fit into all this?A. The CIA and Israel are responsible for the creation of Isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken Iran and destabilize Syria. It worked…
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- Mad Max- Review, understory, etc I had some free time while I waited for Google to catch up to the work I had done, so I watched 'Mad Max' online. Perhaps I shouldn't be writing a review/take on the movie, as it'll cut into work time, but I absolutely have to. if you'd like the source of my writing, PM me and i'll give you a link to my blog. Mad Max is a movie which appeals to the action-seeking, adrenaline-loving audience with guns, cars, beautiful women, and of course an end of the world scenario. The car chases are similar to those of pirates, with two cars (or ships) battling for loot, blood and women in a vast, empty space- whether that be sea or with Mad Max, sand. A chase, a hunt which never ends, a constant push, progress and adapt (or die) scenario. It keeps tension and heartbeats high and strong. To be honest, I went into this film expecting the cheap thrills I usually get from poorly put together action movies, and it started as that- a cheesy story (so it seemed), a strong man and a fast car with rough, bittersweet colours (brown, golden brown) covering the screen. It continued, with boring fights that seemed to take the action step by step, and it didn't really show me a lot. However, it definitely got better, and I think that it plays into my view on the movie very well- perhaps it was the boring part we have to see, so that we can have a true similarity on life. Progression takes time, reflection, and those parts are boring but necessary, and we have to endure them for the beautiful, fun and eventful story which is to take place- both in the movie and our world. My take on the movie is a little bit different. It is about the movie being a reflection of our world (and the timeline of it), times changing, moving on and the past- this being taken in any way which you'd like. I took this as a take on society and the future/current state of our world, the characters being symbolic and not actual (or single) people to be represented in this statement. (Again, this is the part of the review which will make you want to stop reading, but read on past the opening part and it'll be explained and might even be a good version) Let's begin- getting to the fun parts as early as possible. (and please excuse me when I talk about the people and relationships, I'm bad with names) The movie begins and we immediately see that the wold is dying, nothing new happening and the inhabitants slowly taking away from whats left until nothing is. As it starts with the man talking about the past, looking into the empty space, reflecting and doing nothing, with no progress taking place I take this part as being the past. A part which is stuck there until progression happens. The movie takes…
No related posts.