Written by Hack Forums - All Forums
1. Which of the following would NOT be found in a virion?
2. Which of the following infections are caused by Candida albicans?
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Oxycodone 78% intranasal B/A This seems to be second IN study done on oxycodone. Explanation for lower B/A in the first one is bolded. The ranges for IN B/A are 54%-101% so the sky is the limit. The key is smaller bumps in a fair amount of time. Full study - Some cut due to char limitQuote:Study Design and Procedure This study used a within-subject, double-blind design nested within a larger gender comparison study evaluating the effects of pain on opioid abuse liability. This pharmacokinetic study evaluated blood samples from the no-pain control condition. Two IN drug conditions (crushed OxyContin 15 mg and 30 mg/70 kg) and one IV condition (oxycodone 5 mg/70 kg) were tested. Drug conditions were randomized; however, for safety, the lower IN dose always preceded the higher dose. Drugs Intranasal 15 mg/70 kg doses were prepared using 40-mg OxyContin tablets (Cardinal Health, Knoxville, Tennessee), and IN 30 mg/70 kg doses were prepared using OxyContin 80-mg tablets (Cardinal Health). The 40-mg and 80-mg tablets weigh approximately the same (ie, 133 mg), ensuring the same tablet/dose ratio (subject weight/volume snorted ratio) for each active drug condition. Tablets were rubbed with a 4 × 4 gauze pad wetted with normal saline to remove the outer coating and crushed prior to weighing. All IN doses were packaged in a 1-g glass vial (Health Care Logistics, Circleville, Ohio). Subjects poured the dose out onto a clean mirror, separated the dose into 2 similar-sized lines using a clean razor blade, and insufflated 1 line in each nostril through a clear 65-mm straw within 1 minute. For the IV condition, oxycodone powder (Spectrum Chemical Mfg Corp, Gardena, California) was weighed to produce a dose equivalent to 5 mg/70 mg. The powder was placed in clean class A graduated cylinders and dissolved in 0.9% sodium chloride for injection (Hospira, Lake Forest, Illinois) to 1 mL volume. The resulting solution was agitated using a vortex mixer to ensure complete dissolution. Final filter sterilization was performed using a 0.22-μm Millex GS 33 syringe-driven membrane filter (Millipore-Product Ref SLGS M33 SS). Injectables were prepared using aseptic technique and packaged in sterile syringes (Becton-Dickinson & Co, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey). Nursing staff infused the solution over 1 minute into an IV indwelling catheter in the forearm placed on the opposite arm from which blood samples were drawn. Blood Sampling and Oxycodone and Oxycodone Metabolite Assays Serial 5-mL blood samples were collected from an indwelling venous catheter into heparinized vacutainers 30 minutes before drug administration and 5, 10, 15, 30, and 45 minutes and 1, 1.5, 2, 4, 8, 12, and 24 hours after each IN and IV drug administration. An additional 2-minute postdrug administration sample was collected in the IV session. Samples were inverted 8 to 10 times, placed on ice, and centrifuged for 10 minutes at 4°C at 3000g. Plasma was aliquotted into #2, 2-mL DNA, DNase, RNase, pyrogen-free o-ring sealed screw-capped crytotubes and stored upright at −80°C until time of shipment to the University of Utah for analysis. Shipment was…
- Just Ordered Some Coats I've been thinking about getting some coats in the past few days/weeks. I've finally decided to act on it tonight after doing some tremendous research. I first looked at eBay, then GearBest, then tonight, boohoo.com -- which conveniently has a sale. T...
- Seems like I have Oral Thrush I've never heard of this infection before today, until I started complaining about what I thought to be a canker sore in the side of my cheek. After eating, some white stringy stuff started to form over the crater (more like a hole). Thrush popped up ...
- Dalmane (Flurazepam) Anybody on HF ever tried been prescribed this drug? It's pretty much like a longer lasting hypnotic Valium. Also doesn't seem to be as potent. This is a really old school benzodiazepine, probably one of the first 10 to be synthesized. I've read many reports on it. It's also water soluble so you can snort it. Just wondering if anyone here has tried it. Be safe. Take care. ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ About snorting it:Quote:"I believe you can snort flurazepam because Its water soluble and is at a reasonable dose to snort. Its one of the only water soluble benzos. dose is usually 30 mg in a capsule but you can break the capsule open and dump out the powder. I'm pretty sure this is an exception to the rule. I have had much experience with railing this benzo. and I would compare an oral dosage of 30mg flurazepam to about 10mg diazepam. Bioavailability of the sublingual roa may be more effective, but idk. it tastes so nasty in my opinion that snorting was more worth it for the quick buzz. Plus with my method I felt a rush from snorting it. In fact I found a method for getting a decently strong buzz off 2-3 mg. the half life is 250 hours with this drugs so if you take oral doses even within a day or two of each other you'll feel the psychoactive effects stack and you'll feel like you took 60 mg oral. With my method you take a 30 mg oral dose the night before and and the next day when you wanna use the snorting roa you can rail a really small dose and the combo of stacking effects and the quick acting nasal dose creates a decent novel benzo experience wich is worth it imo. I've used this method for anxiety and it worked quicker than lorazepam or aplrazolam at stopping panic and anxiety quickly. Also used this method for stim comedown and ending a trip. But I find this method to be fiendish and I imagine anyone who has access to a lot of this drug (don't know anyone who does) could expect long blackouts. I have not seen much out there about benzo snorting experiences besides uniformed people snorting non-water soluble benzos, so that's why I decided to post this."
- No Consequences, a Transgender Roommate, and a Naked Guy: My I posted this is another thread but I took quite a bit of time writing this and felt like it deserved its own thread. So first off I'll start by saying that I don't believe that any trip can be considered bad. Uncomfortable and unfortunate things can ...
No related posts.