Ok, so I have not written a journey before, so you won' remember me from a previous journey.
I've done affiliate sites via seo for serps and ppc, and have failed more than I succeeded, but I always took notes on my failures and hopefully learned something.
So what will I be doing?
I will be building a network of sites that support each other, all built for offline businesses to use. I will be marketing these online through eventual ranking(more accidental than purposeful), PPC…
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Tech Mantra Service and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tech Mantra Service. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tech Mantra Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover,…
- 6 years, 3 failures, my journey to $300 per day. I have been wanting to write this post since I first joined this forum at the end of 2010. I kept reading about everyone else making it big in such a short amount time. I was baffled as to why I couldn't seem to get anything going. I have a 4-year degree at a state school in the USA. Bachelors in Advertising. Minor in Marketing. And still, I couldn't seem to figure out how to make money on the Internet. Well, here I am, 6 years later, 3 failed business, and I've finally made it. BHW didn't...6 years, 3 failures, my journey to $300 per day.
- Facebook page monetizing methods i tried and failed Hello guys, first of all sorry for bad English. Ok, i wrote this post for those who want to start a facebook page. I want to share my story of unsuccessful facebook page, and mistakes I did you should avoid if you want to make money. So first of all every beginner see big pages on fb and think they are making tons of money but this is illusion. Yeah, still there are ways you can make some money using fb page but i want to share my experience here what I have done and failed, so don't do...Facebook page monetizing methods i tried and failed
- Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that… This post will be about dropshipping through a website. Since I've been here I've read many fail stories, have spoken to many of them and trying to help or give tips, wanted&unwanted (can't help it I'm a critic by nature) publicly and privately. I often get PM's for Skype requests to help guys out but I really don't have time for that, BHW is cutting already enough in my time schedule as it is so I'm just going to post some tips that I would have given otherwise. When I...Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that are new or have failed(probably long ass read)
- How do you deal with unstable and uncertain Part of… Hey everyone, Doing IM and making money online is the blessing and the curse at the same time. Been doing it years and one thing I learned is never to get excited about money and always think that it won't last long. For example: You are killing it with FB and boom, suddenly they changed algorithm. Same with Youtube, or SEO, or online shop or affiliate marketing - Things can go wrong really fast. If you do this full-time, it can be stressful. How do you deal/plan for the future in the...How do you deal with unstable and uncertain Part of Making Money Online?