hit me up on skype : gamz694
Can give vouch copys.
Last scanned 1/35 (cant upload the screenshot here idk why , add me on skype and ill give proof)
can crypt following :
.INK (windows shortcut file, great if you are using icons. hard to send tho)
and much more
GL & HF
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- [CTF] HackFest 2016: Full Walkthrough (Quaoar, Sedna, Orcus) HackFest 2016: Full CTF Walkthrough Quaoar - EasySedna - MediumOrcus - Hard Hello all, I've recently been playing through the CTF challenges from HackFest 2016. I've decided to make this (fairly lengthy) write-up for those who are either playing this CTF or simply interested in the techniques and methods used in this challenge. I'll try and separate the three challenges as much as possible, however my notes are a little scattered (as they always are). The below walkthroughs will be more of a speedrun instead of a full playthrough. If you'd like to see my mad ramblings and train of thought with these CTF's, simply click below.[ Quaoar (All Notes) | Sedna (All Notes) | Orcus (All Notes) ] Quaoar Level 1 - ReconSpoiler (Click to View) Starting off with any CTF, I will always follow this method: 1. NetDiscover - This finds the target VM (I feel that looking at the VM's output is a little cheap sometimes, not like it's particularly difficult to find hosts on a LAN). Code:_____________________________________________________________________________ IP At MAC Address Count Len MAC Vendor / Hostname ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 192.168.56.100 08:00:27:ea:00:d3 1 60 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 192.168.56.101 08:00:27:ce:a9:4f 1 42 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 2. Nmap - After locating the target's address, I'll run a thorough Nmap scan in-order to gain as much knowledge about the specific services as possible. Below is the output for the following command: Code:nmap -p- -A 192.168.56.101 [Full Nmap Report] Here's the TL;DR version: Code:22/tcp open ssh OpenSSH 5.9p1 Debian 5ubuntu1 (Ubuntu Linux; protocol 2.0) 53/tcp open domain ISC BIND 9.8.1-P1 80/tcp open http Apache httpd 2.2.22 ((Ubuntu)) 110/tcp open pop3 Dovecot pop3d 139/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.X - 4.X (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 143/tcp open imap Dovecot imapd 445/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.6.3 (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 993/tcp open ssl/imap Dovecot imapd 995/tcp open ssl/pop3 Dovecot pop3d 3. Quick banner check - Previous CTF challenges have sometimes left small hints on SSH and Telnet ports. So I now feel obligated to check every time. However, these challenges didn't have anything special to show there. So now I've compiled all the running services, it's time to check out the webserver. Usually I will separate this into different steps as well: 1. Manual Crawling and Source Code Analysis - The easier-side of CTF challenges will almost always have a clue (and sometimes a flag) hidden in the HTML source. However, this challenge series is a little different. The index page has no helpful resources available: All the image leads to is a Hackers reference, gave me a smile. However, no additional directories. 2. Automated Crawling / Directory Bruteforcing - So if you read the rambling notes at the top of this walkthrough, you'll notice that I really need to stop relying on Uniscan to brute directories for me. I used to use DirBuster, but it takes a long time for a full site crawl... Either way, here's the (useful) Uniscan output: Code:| Directory check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/wordpress/ | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/upload/ | | File check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/index.html | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/robots.txt | | Check robots.txt: | [+] Disallow: Hackers | [+] Allow: /wordpress/…
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
- Avira Crypting Service 100% FUD (Tons of features) Unique… Welcome to Avira's private crypting service, A FUD crypting service for serious customers and re-sellers ran by highly skilled and professional coders.To apply to become eligible for our service, fill out the questionnaire at the bottom of the thread in PM (must be privnote) or over jabber. Keep in mind we are accepting all customers typically, but you still need to be identified as legitimate.Our professional crypting service is currently working on ALL software except some protected native software (we will test each stub in a VM). There are a large array of features that can be implemented, they are optional so if you don't need any, skip it entirely. All or any of the features can be implemented, what you feel is suited to your bot can be used only for example. All features will be free except custom features, it can be a one time payment for custom features (contact on jabber for more information).Features (All of these do NOT require UAC or admin whatsoever): - Private and runtime FUD RunPE - Persistence (Injection persistence, mapped or unmapped, default will be mapped) - Unkillable process (Done with the persistence feature and "Access Denied" on kill with setACL) - Anti-dump - Anti-Botkill - Anti-Injection botkill (Sublet of anti-memory scan) - Anti-Freezethread (If an admin botnet freezethreads your bot in their botkiller, this will -unfreeze each process) - Install to folder of preference - Hide + System install folder - Access denied on view folder - Close explorer window if they browse to folder - Hide + System file - Persistence in hide system files (They can't disable "Hide protected operating system files" - Hidden startup (Hidden in msconfig and task manager in windows 10) - Persistent registry startup (hidden startup keys will be persistent) - Hide registry startup key (works on all OS, not an exploit) - Prevent user from downloading all major AV's - Delete AV setup files to prevent user from installing AV - Strongest botkiller (Removes everything even "expensive" botnets) - Kill processes of your preference and more...Rare features: - Detect if computer can GPU mine, if it can, it will download a miner of your choice (we can set this up for an extra fee, if you already have your direct links this is free) - CPU mine any coin, we can set this up at an extra cost if you don't have the files. - Persistence on the miners if you use this option (+ 5$ each stub) - Download and inject (download and inject an unfud stealer for example, it will be ran in memory so it will be FUD runtime)How to apply? Create a privnote with the pasted questions and answers or add one of our jabbers and use OTR to ensure the conversation is private. (If you don't use privnote on HF pm, we will not respond) We want you to answer a few simple questions: 1. What bot are you using? 2. How many bots are you planning on loading…
- Delete Temporary Files and Reduce the size of the WinSxS… Delete temporary files store on all partitions and reduce the size of the WinSxS folder. Code::: Batch Script Created by FreeBooter :: www.dost-tech.com @Echo Off & Cls Call :IsAdmin Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesActive Setup Temp Folders" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesBranchCache" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesDownloaded Program Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesInternet Cache Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesMemory Dump Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesOld ChkDsk Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesPrevious Installations" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesRecycle Bin" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesService Pack Cleanup" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesSetup Log Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesSystem error memory dump files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesSystem error minidump files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesTemporary Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesTemporary Setup Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesThumbnail Cache" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesUpdate Cleanup" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesUpgrade Discarded Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesUser file versions" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Defender" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Error Reporting Archive Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Error Reporting Queue Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Error Reporting System Archive Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Error Reporting System Queue Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows ESD installation files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul Reg add "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerVolumeCachesWindows Upgrade Log Files" /v "StateFlags0064" /t REG_DWORD /d "2" /f 2>&1 >nul :: CLEANUP STAGE Cls & Mode CON LINES=6 COLS=50 & Color 1E & Title Created by FREEBOOTER Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» Echo º DELETING TEMPORARY FILES º Echo ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ¼ Echo. Taskkill /IM Explorer.exe /f CLEANMGR /sagerun:64 Cls :: Clear Temporary Folder. Cd %TMP% For /f "tokens=*" %%a in ('Dir /b %LOCALAPPDATA%Temp') do ( Echo Y | Rd /s /q "%%a" 2>NUL 1>NUL If Exist "%%a" Echo Y | Del /a /f "%%a" 2>NUL 1>NUL ) Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo FINNISH DELETING TEMPORARY FILES Echo. Echo. ping -n 6 localhost >Nul Cls Cls & Mode…
No related posts.