I posted a thread that i want to exchange my 50euro Steam gift card for his $35 BTC, He pmed me saying ” Post your BTC & The code “, I sent it.
He replied that he sent the payment and “It takes 5min for coinbase to transfer the money and he will give me transaction link”
I didn’t get the moeny or the transaction link
PROOF OF CONVERSATION:
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Cryptic/Armada Impersonations Master Thread Well this has just been increasing more and more every month. I usually just update this post but I feel as though I should make my own thread for this now as everything is all over the place and I'd like to have data compiled in one thread that I can just update/reference each and everytime it occurs. Let this thread serve as a database. What is going on? There is a guy, or a small group of people that target people in the hacking requests section posing as myself or Armada. In many cases they pose as both of us, getting Armada to vouch for the "fake" me which is what happened here. One user that I know of that is 100% behind a large amount of these impersonations is https://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=3334123 Why?https://i.imgur.com/ARlfko8.pngoep6457 had a thread in the hacking request section asking for something to be hacked. The user I mentioned above sent a PM to this user asking him to send an email to one of his email addresses. A few hours later, oep6457 receives an email from "Cryptic" with this as proof making it look like it was actually the real me. Thankfully oep6457 was not stupid and PM'd me on site to make sure if it was really me or not. List of impersonations (A lot of the threads below contain a lot of the "fake" evidence these scammers use to convince victims that they are really me:Cheated by cryptic by under_taker89[Community Alert] PSA: Scammers are getting SMARTER. The MOST ADVANCED SCAM on HF just took place... by Cryptic™[Community Alert] Jarvis_ai Imprsonating Myself and Cryptic (uid=3141776) by ArmadaArmada by 1akaidummy[Community Alert] DO NOT DEAL WITH - IMPERSONATING OTHERS by oep6457Scammed totally $200 by Cryptic™ UID=716331 and Armada UID=952566 by yammy0115 <----- Most Recenthttps://i.imgur.com/SH8OxsS.png People that have been caught impersonating mehttps://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=3141776 <--- Got Closedhttps://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=2466573 <--- No longer uses that account but he is a multihttps://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=3334123 <--- Actively uses this account to gain victims emails/skypes. If you use the search function you will see a lot more. Skypes/Emails used by scammers: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org blackhat.l33tAS ALWAYS, I NEVER DO DEALS OUTSIDE OF HF. These people will try to contact you buy any means. Skype/Discord/Email. Here's one guy that was contacted via Discord https://i.imgur.com/B89j1fr.png I will be updating this thread each time something like this occurs with the latest emails/skypes being used.
- [Official] Eclipse SEO Help Desk | SEO Tutorials Megathread Welcome to the official Eclipse SEO help desk. Feel free to post any kind of questions you have regarding SEO and we will try to answer your questions to the best of our abilities. ➦ Ranktank.org - this is a website that i use almost everyday in my work. it has over 30 free tools to use for basically everything SEO related. ➦ Keyword Suggestion - Automatically suggest keyword strings based on a single keyword ➦ Sitemap Reports - Easily create a sitemap that you can upload to Google Webmaster Tools. ➦ Find Broken Links - This is a tool which combs through your whole site and highlights a number of link insights, including the internal and external links that need fixing. ➦ Backlinks Checker - shows you referring pages and inbound links to your website. although you only can use this for 1 search per day if you have a VPN you can use it as many times as you want! ➦ SERP Rank Checker - Tool which allows you to check different keywords on your website or blog and see its rank. ➦ Traffic Tracker - Allows you to track and compare traffic on your website to other websites. A great tool tool for competitor research. ➦ Google Page-speed Insights - test your webpage for the loading time and performance for desktop and for mobile and identify opportunities to improve your sites speed. ➦ Google Analytics - Track Visitors to your website. and much more! ➦ Backlinkwatch - Another Free tool to easily track backlinks. ➦ Serpfox - A free Keyword checker to see which position you are on google on almost every country. ➦ Moz Local Listing Score - See how your local business looks online ➦ Google Trends - Google Trends can show you the hockey-stick rise of potential terms and SEO opportunities for your content. ➦ QuickSprout Website Analyzer - a comprehensive look at just about everything: SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social, links, and even competitor comparisons. ➦ Schema Creator - Create custom code so that your reviews, events, organizations, and people are displayed the way you want on search pages. ➦ SimilarWeb - Use this tool to compare traffic between two websites, a helpful tool for competitor research. ➦ XML Sitemaps - XML Sitemaps will create a sitemap that you can upload to Google Webmaster Tools. ➦ Find Broken Links - combs through your whole site and highlights a number of link insights, including the internal and external links that need fixing. ➦ Structured Data Testing Tool - Structured data helps to provide context to the information on your page. This tool from Google uses live data to validate the structured data for any web page, or you can copy/paste code to test it. ➦ Disavow.it - Disavow turns your list of spam URLs into a Google-ready disavow file. ➦ Disavow Blacklist - This site will let you know if the domain is on a comprehensive list of spam websites. ➦ Quick URL…
- The NOOBS Guide To CPA / Resources / Guides / Getting… Dispaced's NOOBS Guide To CPA / Resources / Guides / Getting Started / FREE and Investment Welcome to my thread, you are either here because you want to start CPA or your here to view a collection of resources. Either or this thread is here to help you. In this thread i am going to link and compile the useful threads of HF into one for all your needs so it can hopefully reduce the amount of noobs asking for help. Remember you don't need money to start!! I started CPA with nothing and Im managing $2 a day after 2 weeks and currently trying to increase to $5 with some more effort.How To Get Accepted By An Affiliate Network Before you start CPA you need to have an idea of what you can do this can be very brief and be something like i want to promote a website with a content locker. You need to state that you are motivated to achieve. I didn't really know what i was going to do I just said that was motivated and got accepted. Once you have this brief idea you can apply to a CPA network. I recommend AdWorkMedia as they are a popular network, lots of useful tools and good payouts. http://www.adworkmedia.com/ Guides/Sources of Info:<< The Ultimate CPA and PPD Tutorial Thread >> by Vazity[ FREE TUTORIAL ] How To Start CPA On YouTube <> Investment Required by sonexCPA Help - IG/Snap/Adult/Mobile/Media Buying -- NEW THREAD DESIGN -- *9K+ Views+* by Rod$How To Get Started With IG + CPA With 0 Investments! + BONUS HQ LANDING PAGE by 2NWO[HOW TO] Uncover multiple landing pages from multi-niche websites by php Resources:[ FREE TUTORIAL ] FREE Viral Scripts [ CPA/PPD ] [ INSTANT DOWNLOAD ] by sonexFREE clean Xbox Live landing page by php (OP's website gives you spam emails)Download for 50+ Landing Pages by php (OP's website gives you spam emails) Journeys/Inspiration:Road to $20 / day with no accounts by Aciaswaggeryswag6969's Post[Journey] Tweex's CPA Climb [Journey] by TweexStruggling to make money with CPA? Read this by .BuxRoad to $5 / day w/o any accounts by .Cherry[Journey] Youtube and CPA Journey to $100 A Day! by orochimaruhfEasyPeasy's CPA Journey by EasyPeasyDisclaimer This is mainly just compiled sources of useful info. I do not consider myself a CPA expert but made this thread to help new CPAers.
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- 1 on 1 Mentorship | Make $100+ Per day| Money Back Guarantee I can guarantee a generous return on investment in as little as 24 hours, 48 hours at the most. Profits typically range from $100-200 a day depending on a few factors. I have only given one vouch copy and I will not be distributing anymore so please do not ask. I will only be selling 5 copies of this method in total. If you are interested in resale rights, we can discuss a reasonable price. I do guarantee a full refund if you do not accumulate a return on investment within 48 hours. Note: This is an e-book as well as a 1 on 1 run through of how to set up the method, what it is, and so forth. Anyone with a basic understanding of computing is sure to understand it in full. BTC is the only payment method I accept. The 1 on 1 set up will cost $75. My Vouches from HF market transactions (85+). Spoiler (Click to View) 1. (01-20-2011 07:49 PM)Feelipe Wrote: ► Vouch for him i bought 3 acc Thanks mate 2. (01-20-2011 09:54 PM)SaddaMz0rz Wrote: ►Vouch, Brought an account. Was quick and fast with the transaction. Legit :> 3. (01-21-2011 12:20 AM)downHILL Wrote: ►Very legit guy! Trust him and you will never fail! 🙂 4. (01-21-2011 01:32 PM)Zzuki Wrote: ►Legit guy, bought 7 dig from him, A++ Seller guaranteed 😀 5. (01-21-2011 02:38 PM)TrIcKz1 Wrote: ►Bought an account from this guy great seller all went out good 6. (01-21-2011 09:35 PM)MSanto Wrote: ►I vouch for him, gave me a nice 6 digit, quick transaction aswell ! 7. (01-21-2011 11:44 PM)Mankey Wrote: ►Vouch for this member He has done many deals in the past on other sites! 8. (01-22-2011 11:57 AM)dylanLOLsteams Wrote: ►Just got a account from him. It works just fine. Trusted guy. 9. (01-22-2011 12:38 PM)Relinquish Wrote: ►bought ten unchecked accoutns, some are sick thanks alot buddy, vouch ! 10. (01-22-2011 04:43 PM)Somerandomfromtheinternet Wrote: ►Vouch for my friend here. Legit Member !! Very Friendly and Secure 😀 11. (01-22-2011 10:36 PM)LionHeartLow Wrote: ►I vouch for him, transaction went smooth, first account was a dud but he instantly replaced it, no questions asked. 100% legit service! Thanks! 12. (01-22-2011 10:33 PM)BL4CKH4ND. Wrote: ►Vouch for darkelement he's been doing this since I could remember. I go by new alias, but we dealt before and I remembered your name. Good luck. 13. (01-23-2011 08:51 AM)bread Wrote: ►Added you on msn. I will buy 2 uncheckeds Legit user! Sold me 2 steams! One of them had tons of games! 14. (01-23-2011 01:17 PM)roflrofl Wrote: ►bought an mw2 account quick fast transaction 🙂 15. (01-23-2011 05:18 PM)milw0rm Wrote: ►Vouch for darkelement, was good doing business with him. 16. (01-24-2011 12:33 PM)Crangon Wrote: ►Vouch for him! Thanks for the account 17. (01-24-2011 02:13 PM)Horst3107 Wrote: ►vouch for you bro. Most Legit Steam Seller here in hf!! 18. (01-24-2011 04:20 PM)Damien Wrote: ►Legitt :@:@:@ 19. (01-24-2011 06:30 PM)l98yuidrt Wrote: ►Raigeki is extremely legit, good buyer AND seller. Good luck…
No related posts.