Again, Your apprentice is in need and trying to cr**k these but i think it would not be POSSIBLE without you
See if you can help with these :-
ESSID : SPEED4G-E89A8
BSSID : 7C:11:CB:0E:89:A8
HANDSHAKE: www mediafire com/file/6brh3t2jqpsb2t2/SPEED4G-E89A8-7C_11_CB_0E_89_A8.cap
2) ESSID : ALONY
BSSID : 90:67:1C:B1:30:88
HANDSHAKE: www mediafire com/file/v4782wy4e769jn0/ALONY-90_67_1C_B1_30_88.cap
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- [TUT] How To Hack WEP wifi Passwords [align=center]How To Hack WEP Wifi Passwords[b] 1. Getting the right tools Download Backtrack 3. It can be found here: http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack_download.html The Backtrack 4 beta is out but until it is fully tested (especially if you ar...
- How to hack wifi with Aircrack-ng Hello, been on Hackforums for a week or two now and seen some great tutorials and overall threads and learned alot in the process, its by far the best community-forum i've ever seen, so by that said I felt is my time to contribute 🙂 And first of I'd ...
- Alfa AWUS052NH not working with aireplay-ng? Hi all, First, I’d like to say that I am just a beginner and novice in Linux. I have searched for and answer to a problem I have but have not yet been able to find a solution so that is why I am posting here. Hopefully someone can help me. I’m looking for some help/advice on how to get the Alfa AWUS052NH Dual band adapter to work with Kali on the 5Ghz band. The card has the RT3572 Chipset and currently is using the rt2800usb driver in Kali. I just plugged the card in and ran Kali, I was then able to put the card in monitor mode and run airodump-ng to display current wireless access points in range and capture a handshake. Although I am not able to get packet injection using aireplay-ng to work. I always get back the below: 05:14:34 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: MAC_Address) on channel 36 05:14:44 No such BSSID available. Here are my steps: Configure adapter for monitor mode Code:airmon-ng start wlan0 Run airodump-ng to view 5Ghz access points in range Code:airodump-ng --band a wlan0mon Monitor specific AP for Handshake Code:airodump-ng wlan0mon --bssid MAC_Address --channel 36 I then manually connect my device to the 5Ghz network and I capture the handshake successfully. CH 36 ][ Elapsed: 2 mins ][ 2017-01-26 04:58 ][ WPA handshake: MAC_Address Although, I am not able to deauth a device using aireplay-ng to enable me to capture a handshake. Code:aireplay-ng --deauth 1 -a MAC_Address_AP -e SSID -c MAC_Address_Device wlan0mon The card works fine on the 2.4Ghz band Code:aireplay-ng --deauth 1 -a Mac_Address_AP -e SSID -c Mac_address_device wlan0mon 05:34:25 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: Mac_Address) on channel 6 05:34:25 Sending 64 directed DeAuth. STMAC: [Mac_Address] [35|62 ACKs] I have update/upgrade both kali and the Ralink drivers with the following commands. Code:apt-get update && apt-get upgrade Code:apt-get update && apt-get upgrade install firmware-ralink I have found many posts of others who have the same issue as me but nothing on how to fix the issue, some give hints but it seems no one wants to come out say exactly how in steps that a novice user can execute or maybe I haven’t stumbled upon it yet. I have found one interesting hint though about a modified driver and some steps on possibly how to do this but it is beyond my linux skills. I would post url but i am not able to. WUSB600N v2 (RT3572) Monitor Mode && Packet Injection I am currently running Kali using VMware on a Windows 10 desktop. Hopefully packet injection is possible with this card on the 5Ghz band and that someone can help me sort this out. I’m sure many others out there will appreciate it as well.
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- Invalid wordlist with crunch Hello guys, im tying to crack my Wpa Handshake file. I have made a simple 6-digit wordlist with crunch "crunch 6 6 0123456789 -o 6.txt". Im not able to use my own wordlist. When i try with Rockyou or Crackstation wordlist, evrythings goes well. Here ...
No related posts.