ONLINE [x] || OFFLINE [ ]
These are from my old thread.
(08-02-2016 07:25 PM)Krave Wrote: Vouch for my boy Shay. He makes crazy good graphics and has made some for me in the past.
(08-11-2016 11:50 AM).Callum Wrote: Okay shay has a great business and the service is amazing. Huge vouch for Shay! Also the graphics are very professional.
(08-19-2016 12:14 PM)Herion Wrote: Vouch for Shay, HQ as fuck, communicative and proffesional. Designed my thread & signature. will def buy again.
(08-09-2016 12:50 PM)Durham Wrote: Vouch for Shay! His graphics skills are crazy!
(08-11-2016 10:33 AM)TopKekeroni Wrote: Wow these graphics you made for me look great, vouch!
(08-02-2016 07:36 PM)Wølf Wrote: Vouch for my man shay! Super cool guy to deal with <3
(08-03-2016 09:07 AM)Squa Wrote: Huge vouch for Shay, High quality Graphics for a great price.
(08-02-2016 07:28 PM)Dessie Wrote: Huge vouch for Shay, done several amazing and mind-blowing graphics for me, he knows his shit and I def recommend him!
1. YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO RESELL MY WORK.
3. IF YOU CHARGE BACK, A SCAM REPORT WILL BE OPENED.
4. BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE TO THE TOS.
5. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TOS AT ANY TIME.
FIRST TWO CUSTOMERS WILL GET A 25% DISCOUNT.
TO RECEIVE THE .PSD ITS AN EXTRA $2.
ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA PM BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASES.
Payment option is
*PAYPAL ACCEPTED FROM THOSE I DEEM TRUSTED.
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- How to social Engineer Fitbit social Engineering fitbit is tricking the support into sending you their product. ln this tutorial I will show you how to do so. Okay you need a Fitbit account with a device registered to it. I don't know if anyone sells them on here, but if they don't , I'lltell you how to get you one, just pm me. Now once you login, change the email to your email, and then check to see what the account name is (the first name/last name) and check what type of device they own. Go to Fitbit live chat and say the Fitbit is broken and put in your email, and put in the first and last name in the livechat signup box. Once you get in live chat , use this as a guide and you should enjoy your Fitbit within a week and a half. If you have any questions pm me or message me on discord @Legicide#5022Spoiler (Click to View)Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:55:38 PM): Hi Alex, my name is Benjamin. How can I help you? Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:04 PM): hello Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:14 PM): my fitbits screen won't show Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:19 PM): Hi Alex. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:38 PM): like it's just staying at black for the past day or so Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:40 PM): I'll be glad to assist you with regard to your fitbit's screen that is not turning on. Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:49 PM): Don't worry Alex, I am here now and will do my best to get you back on track the soonest time. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:57 PM): I waited for it to die and then charged it but it still wont work Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:12 PM): thank you Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:22 PM): I see and may I know which fitbit tracker are you currently using? Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:46 PM): fitbit charge Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:55 PM): Thanks for letting me know. Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:00 PM): no problem Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:58:01 PM): Can I have the email address where your Charge is paired? Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:23 PM): just a second because I honestly don't know Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:09 PM): I see but were you able to setup and paired your Charge under your existing fitbit.com account? Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:29 PM): If so, provide me the email address where your fitbit.com account is associated and thanks. Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:32 PM): yes Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:43 PM): okay it's [x]@gmail.com now Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:00:11 PM): Thanks for that information. Let me go ahead and check your account. Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:26 PM): oh no it isnt Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:32 PM): i thought i changed it sorry Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:52 PM): i dont even have acess to the old one anymore it was uploaded to some website Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:20 PM): [x]@gmail.com but this is the email Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:01:29 PM): Okay let me check that. Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:40 PM): on the account , and i can still log into it on fitbit but i need to change the email Me (4/2/2017, 8:02:21 PM):…
- 24 Ways to make money online. So I was doing a bit of research online and came across some ways to make money. I know some of these most of us already know about, but I just wanted to share it with everyone here because I always see people asking how to make money online. So here is a short little list of some things you can do to make money online. Merry Christmas Everyone! 1. Affiliate marketing/ Internet marketing Affiliate marketing is where you promote other products and services for a specified commission per sale. This makes it possible to turn your passion into an online business and anybody can do this. These days, it’s better to just concentrate on one authority website. Making a full time income online takes hard work and patience, but once you manage to make it successful, it will be passive income- income that keeps coming even though you don’t work on your site. There are various scams surrounding this type of opportunity, that’s why I recommend joining a program that will give you all the tools, top-notch training, and expert support whenever you need it and that offer a free lifetime membership . Yes, it is a risk, but the marketing skills you gain are invaluable and ones that others will pay you for. You can use your skills to get involved in local marketing where you help local business owners set up their website, become an SEO consultant, and flip websites as stated below. 2. Google Ad Sense Sites Set up a free WordPress blog around your interest and insert AdSense ads. Many bloggers who started on Blogger are now turning to WordPress due to having more control and freedom to customize their blogs with plugins and thousands of designs. You will own your site as opposed to Blogger, they control your site. Keep in mind that you will need to have lots of traffic to make any significant amount of money in AdSense and to do that, you will need to base your site with profitable keywords. Google AdSense is suitable for popular topics where people are just looking for information or education. Check out this great free training to learn how to increase your income with AdSense: AdSense Sites – How to Make Your First $1 with Adsense 3. Sell an eBook Turn your knowledge or creativity into a money making ebook. Amazon now sells more eBooks than printed books and kindle sales top more than 1 million per week. You can then sell your eBook at your own website, Amazon Kindle Store, Lulu, Smashwords and TripleClicks. 4. Website/Domain Name Flipping You can choose to set up brand new profitable niche websites with a few articles on each of them or just buy and sell quality keyword rich domain names that have been poorly maintained. It’s possible to make a few hundred to thousands of dollars, especially if you fix up the site and make it more user friendly. 6. Sell products on eBay/Craigslist "One mans…
- I’ve Got a Life Sentence “Do you regret what you’ve done?” “Regret? Certainly not. You’ve seemed to dismiss me as a man lacking passion. All I have is passion.” “I think we’re done here.” A detective mutters as he backs away from a smoky semi lit interrogation room table, “actually, I have one more question. Did you love her?” “Yes I do.” “You mean you did, before you killed her,” acknowledges the detective as he shakes his head. “I mean I will always love her.” The dim lighting in the room slips slowly towards the face of the unknown man replying to the detective, revealing a scarred and burdened soul seeping through the eyes of the suspect. Begrudgingly the detective steps back, unsure of how to respond. I’m a fuck up. My name’s Turell Austin, I’m 22 years old, and I was living my life just fine when I decided to do something about it. I guess you’d like a little back story, so take what you’d like. When I was 9 years old I got sent to a juvenile court for beating the shit out of this black kid who ran his mouth too much about where I sat in class. Nearly killed him. When I was 14 I got brought home at 2:14 AM by the local police of Austin, Texas, where I live, for stealing a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Super Sport, a real nice whip, clean too. Lastly, on the night of my 18th birthday I got my first gun, and my first bit of jail time. I got off easy though, first offenders and all. My parents weren’t around much as a kid, I was kind of left to fend for my own really. Mom liked to drink, dad liked to fuck prostitutes and shoot up. All three of those things together makes a good night for me. Life was a little hard though, collecting empty beer cans from around the house to turn in for 5 cents a pop, sometimes I was lucky enough to eat a meal every day, other times I had to get what I could how I could. Didn’t take long for me to realize the best way to survive was to act cute when I needed to and stash an iPhone 4 in my pants when nobody was watching the little 12 year old at the Best Buy Geek Squad window. Thank god for ignorance. Enough of the bullshit though, you’re probably wondering why the fuck you’re reading this, right? So skip ahead a few pointless years and here I am, 2015. I was lifting some new tech off the truck right in front of Fry’s Electronics. I like that place, everyone who works there wears regular clothing no passersby asked any questions, and I got out of there faster than a cop could chase a donut half the time. So, I’m ripping this new computer graphic card thing out of a box when I seen this beauty like no other, I’m talking ten…
No related posts.