I started IM in 2005.
There are many ups and down.
I can say most of the time, at the beginning, hustling a lot. I mean, trying so many thing just to make money.
Here, my thought in IM.
1. Yes, you can make money. I never going to work and yet can afford to spend my money on the best education for my kids. (3 kids go to private school and I paid their school fee lumsum every year, instead of monthly).
2. Money is in the list.
3. Money is in the niche.
4. Gaming the system, not last. ie,…
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Tech Mantra Service and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tech Mantra Service. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tech Mantra Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover,…
- Built my business from 0 to 5000$ monthly in 1 year,… Ok, I decided to make a new thread here, because my "journey" https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/the-journey-of-my-life.939177/ didn't get that much attention. (In the linked thread you can find more information about my ideas and my business. To keep it short: In winter 2016 I was lucky enough to find this amazing forum. As I finished school that year, I had a lot of time doing research here and finally started my own business (Social media marketing niche) in January 2017. I...Built my business from 0 to 5000$ monthly in 1 year, let's scale it to 10000$!
- Trying to make a spam bot profitable, when is it… I had the idea to make a spam bot for a newer community site. The site has got following/unfollowing like instagram, but in a certain niche. The site has profiles where you can place a link. I promote an offer that has a $2 recurring monthly commiss...
- My Amazon Affiliate Journey – thenwhat Hey all, I've been into IM since the year I graduated high school (2012) and only started getting serious about it last year. When I found out I was going to be a father (December 2012) I turned to internet marketing in high hopes of being a stay at home father, so I can spend time with my daughter. Boy was I wrong. the budget I had was extremely low as I was working for minimum wage. I failed horribly on my first few ventures because I told myself it was impossible. From Amazon affiliate...My Amazon Affiliate Journey - thenwhat
- Affiliate marketing journey to $25 per day [first… Hey BHW, It's my first time posting here, after lurking for years, but I figured I'd post my first affiliate journey to inspire people and keep me inspired as well.[My Personal Background] I started doing IM after graduating college with a degree in Business - Marketing. Those of you who have gone to a 4-year college for Marketing probably know you don't learn applicable IM techniques. So I had to learn all of this on my own, through internships and studying online. I'd say my...Affiliate marketing journey to $25 per day [first time doing affiliate IM]