This tool / software sounds pretty much advanced, but It’s pretty simple.
What you’ll get when you purchase Is a “Build”. The build you get is a .exe file, which you will be using to execute into your installs.
Then it visit a (Setted) youtube video that you can manage. This will be viewed on his PC/Computer, and he will not notice it. It will be viewed silently. Which means he can’t see, or hear any sounds that are being played in the Youtube video.
How do I set my youtube link (s)?
Another simple step. All you have to do, Is (CTRL + C, and then CTRL V) to leave your youtube link (s) in the Panel.
You get a panel, where you can manage all your youtube videos.
Tip’s nd Tricks
If you do not have a good amount of install. You can always look for people that sell installs. That will work perfectly, and such a little investment as that, can make you happy again, you will totally see results.
You can enable so the user will be visiting the video link everytime his PC / Comptuter starts up.
You can enable so It visit the links XXX times a selected day.
There’s lots of other opurtunities. And we’ll be developing and do our best to keep this program / software worthfully.
New features in mind
We’ve been thinking of adding a Dislike / Like option, So every user that visit your link, will automaticly link / dislike your video (s)
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
- Loc Dog’s Guide To Doxing Let me start all of this off just by saying that there isn't a definite 'right' way to dox. It requires a bit of out of the box thinking sometimes depending on who you're trying to find. Some doxes can take as little as five minutes and others could ta...
- 24 Ways to make money online. So I was doing a bit of research online and came across some ways to make money. I know some of these most of us already know about, but I just wanted to share it with everyone here because I always see people asking how to make money online. So here is a short little list of some things you can do to make money online. Merry Christmas Everyone! 1. Affiliate marketing/ Internet marketing Affiliate marketing is where you promote other products and services for a specified commission per sale. This makes it possible to turn your passion into an online business and anybody can do this. These days, it’s better to just concentrate on one authority website. Making a full time income online takes hard work and patience, but once you manage to make it successful, it will be passive income- income that keeps coming even though you don’t work on your site. There are various scams surrounding this type of opportunity, that’s why I recommend joining a program that will give you all the tools, top-notch training, and expert support whenever you need it and that offer a free lifetime membership . Yes, it is a risk, but the marketing skills you gain are invaluable and ones that others will pay you for. You can use your skills to get involved in local marketing where you help local business owners set up their website, become an SEO consultant, and flip websites as stated below. 2. Google Ad Sense Sites Set up a free WordPress blog around your interest and insert AdSense ads. Many bloggers who started on Blogger are now turning to WordPress due to having more control and freedom to customize their blogs with plugins and thousands of designs. You will own your site as opposed to Blogger, they control your site. Keep in mind that you will need to have lots of traffic to make any significant amount of money in AdSense and to do that, you will need to base your site with profitable keywords. Google AdSense is suitable for popular topics where people are just looking for information or education. Check out this great free training to learn how to increase your income with AdSense: AdSense Sites – How to Make Your First $1 with Adsense 3. Sell an eBook Turn your knowledge or creativity into a money making ebook. Amazon now sells more eBooks than printed books and kindle sales top more than 1 million per week. You can then sell your eBook at your own website, Amazon Kindle Store, Lulu, Smashwords and TripleClicks. 4. Website/Domain Name Flipping You can choose to set up brand new profitable niche websites with a few articles on each of them or just buy and sell quality keyword rich domain names that have been poorly maintained. It’s possible to make a few hundred to thousands of dollars, especially if you fix up the site and make it more user friendly. 6. Sell products on eBay/Craigslist "One mans…
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
No related posts.