Written by alice252293 on April 9, 2018
- Highest Shortener URL and Support Mining Bitcoin!… Have you ever heard this shortener url? This is a highest paying URL shortener website in the world which pays money on per click basis for your shortened links. Minimum Payout: $5 for Paypal and Webmoney and $20 for Payoneer users. Refer more, earn...
- [Journey] Stop Procrastinating – From Seafarer… About Me [Skip this boring story to "Let's Get Started"] I am Azwan, 27 years old. From Malaysia. I am a seafarer with rank "3rd Mate". I work onboard a tanker vessel. My salary is about $2000 p/m. But having a boring life, and I don't want to be promoted next rank as I am lazy with my current job. I am married, and my wife is pregnant now and due by july. I have been eager to start this journey long time ago,...[Journey] Stop Procrastinating - From Seafarer To Internet Marketer
- 2 Suggestions to prevent scam Hi guys ,these days lot of reputed long term members itself involving in scam and most of them getting away with it . Suggestion No 1 im part of lot of russian forums they have practise there to prevent scam ,the forum itself provides middle man servic...
- Why do many people say – It is not a good… Good Friday to everyone reading this : Today, A Beautiful scenery with glass frame is unexpectedly fell down in just a moment before.. I'm speechless, In our country they say "Something about glass Break on Friday" I Googled "glass broken on friday" To see, What other people say about it. Some people say "not a good fortune if a glass breaks - What you say ? They says it because their ensester are told them if glass is broken then it's not good and this thing always repeat in their mind...Why do many people say - It is not a good fortune if a glass breaks?
- Is this true?- Charles Floate scam I was reading Charles floate's reddit, u/godofseo The advices he gave on reddit are pretty bad, generic and spammy as hell. So I was digging about him and found that he has a company that generates 6 digit revenue per month and he speaks on Matt diggity's seo conference. Then I started finding his credibility by typing: "Charles floate scam" on google and found this...https://charles-floate.pissedconsum...ripped-me-off-for-14-500-201706041056223.html...Is this true?- Charles Floate scam
- Crypto Scam Coins. Joke!! Came across this joke on crypto investing. Couldn't resist sharing. This is exactly how the scam coins and shit coins work in crypto. Here it goes : A lot of monkeys lived near a village. One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys! He announced that he will buy the monkeys @ $100 each. The villagers thought that this man is mad. They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each? Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave...Crypto Scam Coins. Joke!!