Hi, I am using a custom script which requires 40 browsers to be open/running at roughly the same time (multi-threaded) plus some background processes. The data on the page is continuously updated and each browser consumes around 0.45 GB in memory whilst running.
I am currently able to open around 6-8 browsers comfortably on my current machine, after which things start slowing down. My current specs are:
Intel Core i7 2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz…
- Wayback Machine Downloader – FREE @ #BETA Hi BHWers ! We released 2nd version of our Wayback Machine Downloader ( visit: web.archive.org if you don't know them ). Firstly we showed it for our customers and friends but we still need more feedback, help and we need to know what you think. We called it Resurrect Website Feature. Images tells more than 100s words. Please check out this simple gif: It is open and free right now. We do reserve right to move it to...Wayback Machine Downloader - FREE @ #BETA
- Any way to control 1000-2000 profiles on IG? Hello blackhatters I've been searching through the forum and found only some old posts. So I hope some of you IG pro's can help with some info. If I want to run 1000-2000 profiles is this possible? By running I mean using an account creator or simply buy 1000 PVA profiles. I should be able to ; - Change each onces bio - Change each onces profile pic - Be able to post on each. - Be able to follow & comment with each. (I want each one to look and act as normal as possible) So full...Any way to control 1000-2000 profiles on IG?
- DomRecovery – Resurrect Websites from Wayback Machine Recreate any website from the Wayback Machine with DomRecoveryBuilding out websites on all the domains in your PBN is very time consuming and can also be very expensive!It was... Not anymore!Now with DomRecovery you can recover any website from the Wayback Machine in it's entirety and have it up on...DomRecovery - Resurrect Websites from Wayback Machine
- [Easy Trick] How to Bulk Check if URLs are Indexed… You can scrape a lot of things with Google Sheets -- here's one of many things you can do with this. Script searches for "site:domain.com" in Google to check if there are indexed results for the input URL. No need to run proxies since Google is scraping on your behalf and then returning the data to you. This base code can be modified to scrape many other things as well. Working well for Reddit, as well as a number of other websites.Step #1: Open the Script Editor in Google...[Easy Trick] How to Bulk Check if URLs are Indexed in Google Sheets
- 2018 NEW ~ [SEO STEROID V7 – A RANKING… 2018 NEW ~ SEO STEROID V7 - A RANKING MACHINE + FREE BAD LINKS REMOVAL + HUGE... 2018 NEW ~ [SEO STEROID V7 - A RANKING MACHINE] + Free Bad Links Removal - Huge 55% Off