The three leagues I ran last year auto-renewed. I sent emails to all of the participants from last year, so if you don't check those accounts often, check them now.
I'll be posting if we have any openings. If you are in one of the leagues, and don't want to be, let me know and I can remove you.
So basically this is a placeholder thread. lol
And Pick'em games:
– group ID 12860 pass is atot all lower case….
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- I’m really proud of my Ignore List Keeps on growing. If your there it's because I don't want to see/read anything you type on this forums. You currently have 60 user(s) on ignore Remove from list 'Fredo Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Blаckhat Remove from list Caliban Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list Clark Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Drug Problems Remove from list Dеath Remove from list federali Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list keithhunt240 Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Madvillain. Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Player 2 Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list testaccountplsignore Remove from list Tides Remove from list Verified Twitters Remove from list Vittorio Remove from list Wakka Remove from list Xanny Danny Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list xXxCHaSExXx Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list Cammy Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- How to social Engineer Fitbit social Engineering fitbit is tricking the support into sending you their product. ln this tutorial I will show you how to do so. Okay you need a Fitbit account with a device registered to it. I don't know if anyone sells them on here, but if they don't , I'lltell you how to get you one, just pm me. Now once you login, change the email to your email, and then check to see what the account name is (the first name/last name) and check what type of device they own. Go to Fitbit live chat and say the Fitbit is broken and put in your email, and put in the first and last name in the livechat signup box. Once you get in live chat , use this as a guide and you should enjoy your Fitbit within a week and a half. If you have any questions pm me or message me on discord @Legicide#5022Spoiler (Click to View)Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:55:38 PM): Hi Alex, my name is Benjamin. How can I help you? Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:04 PM): hello Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:14 PM): my fitbits screen won't show Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:19 PM): Hi Alex. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:38 PM): like it's just staying at black for the past day or so Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:40 PM): I'll be glad to assist you with regard to your fitbit's screen that is not turning on. Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:56:49 PM): Don't worry Alex, I am here now and will do my best to get you back on track the soonest time. Me (4/2/2017, 7:56:57 PM): I waited for it to die and then charged it but it still wont work Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:12 PM): thank you Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:22 PM): I see and may I know which fitbit tracker are you currently using? Me (4/2/2017, 7:57:46 PM): fitbit charge Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:57:55 PM): Thanks for letting me know. Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:00 PM): no problem Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:58:01 PM): Can I have the email address where your Charge is paired? Me (4/2/2017, 7:58:23 PM): just a second because I honestly don't know Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:09 PM): I see but were you able to setup and paired your Charge under your existing fitbit.com account? Benjamin (4/2/2017, 7:59:29 PM): If so, provide me the email address where your fitbit.com account is associated and thanks. Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:32 PM): yes Me (4/2/2017, 7:59:43 PM): okay it's [x]@gmail.com now Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:00:11 PM): Thanks for that information. Let me go ahead and check your account. Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:26 PM): oh no it isnt Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:32 PM): i thought i changed it sorry Me (4/2/2017, 8:00:52 PM): i dont even have acess to the old one anymore it was uploaded to some website Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:20 PM): [x]@gmail.com but this is the email Benjamin (4/2/2017, 8:01:29 PM): Okay let me check that. Me (4/2/2017, 8:01:40 PM): on the account , and i can still log into it on fitbit but i need to change the email Me (4/2/2017, 8:02:21 PM):…
- My Favorite HF Feature I hope their isn't a Limit to the Ignore List... My main goal is to reach 1,000 Ignored User by 2018....And judging by this site it is quite possible to reach 1,000 Ignored Users in 1 year. You currently have 52 user(s) on ignore Remove from list - Sam - Remove from list baka~ Remove from list Caliban Remove from list Celph Remove from list ChaoticForce Remove from list chase. Remove from list ddd888111 Remove from list Deviated Remove from list Dexuh Remove from list Digital Plug Remove from list dogystyle69 Remove from list Dеath Remove from list frail Remove from list FRIΞDBAO™ Remove from list FudgePuddle Remove from list GeekedUp Remove from list Glarth Remove from list Gloryallowed Remove from list heartthrob Remove from list HeyBuddy Remove from list Hubba Bubba Gum Remove from list illuminati▲ Remove from list imperlin Remove from list Jasоn Remove from list Jesterino Remove from list K l a u s Remove from list Kachow Remove from list Kaspah Remove from list kookur Remove from list Lao SintoseiSty Remove from list LastSession Remove from list Medd Remove from list Mongu Remove from list Most Dope Remove from list Mr 4rs4l4ne Remove from list Positive Remove from list PTSD Remove from list Riley Reid Remove from list Rush ☯ Remove from list rιcĸ Remove from list Tides Remove from list TuZicK Remove from list Wakka Remove from list XCorruptX Remove from list Yassuo Remove from list Youtube Comments Remove from list Zegatrix Remove from list Λndrew Remove from list Яǝʌǝɹsǝ Remove from list ๖ۣۜMrDark Remove from list † S A V A G E † Remove from list ♕αтσмsαι♕
- Product not as described | $50 [BTC 0.02797] | UID 2825848 User: TheDarkVoidRelated Product: Battleye Bypass & Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Cheat | Both Private Custom CodedCost: BTC 0.02797 ($50)How I came across him:I made a thread to find a decent Battleye bypass and hack (All I wanted was a wallhack/esp).I saw his thread and figured this would be what I was looking for. And so, I decided to go on with the exchange.Payment proofs: Coinbase Picture | Transaction DetailsThe HF Private Message: Spoiler (Click to View)TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:TheDarkVoid Wrote:Zynogix Wrote:Another person contacted me about having one. I'm interested in your offer. What's the price for both the hack and the bypass? Do you take BTC? how much people is using the hack currently? Currently the bypass and cheat are private, for $50 a month I can offer you the cheat with the bypass included. I take BTC as a payment. You did not answer all the questions Sorry, currently only 4 people are using the cheat. Video of the cheat; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UesPe6f3...e=youtu.be Add me on skype: "jadexkiller" Added. The Skype Conversation:Spoiler (Click to View)[2017-05-13, 11:22:09 AM] Spigot Heisenberg: Hi, added you for PUBG cheat selling I believe [2017-05-13, 11:22:47 AM] Felix | DeadCode: Hey, sadly I found someone overnight w/ all features [2017-05-13, 11:22:55 AM] Felix | DeadCode: Sorry :/ [2017-05-13, 11:25:28 AM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alrighty [2017-05-13, 6:02:07 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Hey [2017-05-13, 6:02:21 PM] Felix | DeadCode: My other provider is taking his sweet time [2017-05-13, 6:03:22 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: So still looking I guess or what? [2017-05-13, 6:03:33 PM] Felix | DeadCode: That is correct [2017-05-13, 6:05:08 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: I don't remember what exactly you wanted, battleye bypass and pubg cheat? [2017-05-13, 6:05:16 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Yup [2017-05-13, 6:05:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Be super honest, what are the chances of it being detected? [2017-05-13, 6:06:27 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Really darn small, since it's all completely fresh coded [2017-05-13, 6:06:34 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Alright [2017-05-13, 6:06:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I'll take it [2017-05-13, 6:06:42 PM] Felix | DeadCode: How do we proceed [2017-05-13, 6:06:57 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Did we already discuss the price via pm? [2017-05-13, 6:07:10 PM] Felix | DeadCode: 50$ [2017-05-13, 6:07:59 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alright I remember [2017-05-13, 6:08:11 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Can you pay via BTC? [2017-05-13, 6:08:17 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I have the BTC right now [2017-05-13, 6:08:51 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Cool, I'm not home right now but I can sent you the full package when I am [2017-05-13, 6:09:03 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Before we proceed, can we Skype? [2017-05-13, 6:09:09 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I need to see the hack in action [2017-05-13, 6:09:31 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Ain't home, I can sent you multiple records of it though? [2017-05-13, 6:09:36 PM] Felix | DeadCode: Someone on HF scammed me 60$ over a CS:GO cheat last year; So now I need proof of it working [2017-05-13, 6:09:40 PM] Felix | DeadCode: I'll wait until you're home [2017-05-13, 6:09:49 PM] Spigot Heisenberg: Alright. [2017-05-13, 6:10:00 PM] Felix |…
No related posts.