Hello, I'm new to this Forum and I was wondering if I could get some help finding a new video card. My Computer keeps freezing, whenever I some pretty high end games. ( Most recently been playing Skyrim with a lot of mods). I sometimes can last a couple hours without freezing. My video card only has 1024 mb so 1gb.
These are my specs:
Processor: AMD FX(tm)- 6300 Six-Core 3500 mhz
16 gb ram
PCI Express 2.0 x 16
Power supply 500 watts
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Problem mining with cgminer? Hi There, I have been trying to mine GameCredits coin with cgminer on my linux machine, but I get an error. Here is some of my system information: Quote:H/W path Device Class Description =========================================...
- Which build out of these two? So I've been advised these two, now which one should I get? With reasons please if possible, thanks. First Build, Spoiler (Click to View) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchantCPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 3.4GHz 8-Core Processor ($565.00 @ Shopping Express) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($115.00 @ Umart) Motherboard: Asus PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard ($235.00 @ Shopping Express) Memory: G.Skill NT Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($147.00 @ IJK) Storage: ADATA Ultimate SU800 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: Toshiba 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($92.00 @ IJK) Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC Video Card ($399.00 @ Mwave Australia) Case: Deepcool TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case ($55.00 @ Mwave Australia) Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($115.00 @ IJK) Total: $1723.00Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-13 00:30 AEDT+1100 Second Build, Spoiler (Click to View) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchantCPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($325.00 @ Shopping Express) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($144.00 @ IJK) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($294.00 @ Shopping Express) Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($162.00 @ IJK) Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($135.00 @ Umart) Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.00 @ Centre Com) Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING X Video Card ($399.00 @ Centre Com) Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($129.00 @ Scorptec) Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition (2-Pack) 62.7 CFM 120mm Fans ($36.00 @ Mwave Australia) Total: $1683.00Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-13 00:30 AEDT+1100
- [POLL] GeForce GTX 1060 6GB vs. RX480 STRIX vs. RX480 8GB… Let's solve this once and for all.. What's the best bang for your buck? The question: You have $300 to spend on a GPU roughly, which of these would you choose if you were looking to play almost any game on high to max settings. (excluding some games of course..) The Specs:ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG STRIX OC Edition - $300.Core Clock OC mode: 1645 MHz Boost Clock OC mode: 1873 MHz 1280 CUDA Cores 6GB 192-Bit memory bus GDDR5 8208 MHz effective memory clock 3 x cooling fans. ASUS ROG STRIX OC Radeon RX480 8GB - $221.ASUS Strix technology and the ASUS DirectCU II thermal design means that these new graphics cards can run "up to 15% faster, 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference," Core Clock 1310 MHz (boost clock unknown) 1280 CUDA Cores 8GB GDDR5 256 Memory Bus 2000 MHz effective memory clock 3 x cooling fans. 8000 MHz memory speed(effective with ddr) Asus Dual OC RX480 8GB - $200.Boost Clock 1305 (1325 in OC Mode) MHz Core Clock 1310 MHz (boost clock unknown) 1280 CUDA Cores 8GB 256 memory bus unkown memory clock. 2 x cooling fans. 8000 MHz memory speed(effective with ddr)
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Phoronix] 51 GPUs benched! Perf/W, regression, etc. This is some good stuff, too bad it's Linux only...https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=51-phoronix-13&num=1 AMD: - FirePro V4900 - FirePro V8750 - Radeon HD 2900XT - Radeon HD 3850 - Radeon HD 4670 - Radeon HD 4770 - Radeon HD 4850 - Radeon HD 4870 - Radeon HD 4890 - Radeon HD 5830 - Radeon HD 6870 - Radeon HD 6950 - Radeon HD 7950 - Radeon R7 260X - Radeon R9 270X - Radeon R9 285 - Radeon R9 290 - Radeon R7 370 - Radeon RX 460 - Radeon RX 480 - Radeon RX 550 -...[Phoronix] 51 GPUs benched! Perf/W, regression, etc.
No related posts.