Click here for a full list of accounts!
Netflix Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
Chegg Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
Crunchyroll Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
Hulu Plus Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
Pandora Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
WWE Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
HBO LIFETIME Autobuy:
Tidal Premium LIFETIME Autobuy
DriecTV Xtra LIFETIME: Autobuy
DriecTV Premier LIFETIME: Autobuy
DriecTV ULTIMATE LIFETIME: Autobuy
Zenmate Premium LIFETIME: Autobuy
CBS LIFETIME Autobuy:
NBA Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
MLB Premium | Yearly sub LIFETIME Autobuy
xFinity TV+ LIFETIME Autobuy:
Napster Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
Zevera Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
NFL Premium LIFETIME Autobuy:
I run this shop with.
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- [HOT] Cracked Accounts for only for $1 each ! Selling Cracked Accounts for only $1 each !Account ListSpoiler (Click to View) Bitdefender (With Keys) CBS All Access Chegg Crunchyroll Deezer DIRECTV DIRECTV NOW Dominos (USA with Points) EA Origin EA Origin [Private] ESL Gaming fubo.tv Github Good Old Games (GOG) HBO Now HitLeap (with minutes) Hulu Instagram KFC UK League of Legends [BR] League of Legends [EUW] League of Legends [NA] League of Legends [OCE] League of Legends [TR] Lynda Minecraft Premium Miniclip Napster (formerly Rhapsody) NBA League Pass Netflix Netflix Ultra HD NFL Game Pass Pandora Pinterest PornHub Reddit Roblox Slingbox Soundcloud Spotify Tidal Tumblr Twitter Udemy (warez disallowed) Vimeo WWE Xbox Live Xfinity Giving 10 Vouches (any accounts) to HQ users only. If you want to buy just PM me. Payment method is via BTC or PayPal.
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- Twnety-five beers you must try! 1. Heady Topper (The Alchemist)Quote: Since it came to my attention two weeks ago that Heady Topper has been named the best beer in America and the best IPA in the world by some beer rating outlets, it became my unbridled mission to get my hands on a can during my Vermont trip. I finally acquired a couple cans in a trade. It was quite tasty! Had the first can from a glass, beautiful hazy orange gold, nice hoppy aroma, citrusy piney taste but a little weaker than expected. Second came from the can and definitely much better, taste lingered on the palate, very smooth texture. A very good brew! Spoiler (Click to View) 2. Dark Lord (Three Floyds)Quote: A demonic Russian-Style Imperial Stout brewed with coffee, Mexican vanilla, and Indian sugar, this beer defies description. Available one day a year, in April at the brewery: Dark Lord Day. I've personally tried this and I loved it, the luxurious taste was too much to handle. Spoiler (Click to View) 3. Schneider Weisse Unser Aventinus. Quote:Dark-ruby colored wheat doppelbock with a creamy fine head. Strong notes of ripe bananas, raisins and plums meet liquorice and roasty aromes. Full-bodied and warming, with a well-balanced and smooth finish. The ideal companion for hearty roast meat, venison and also fruity chocolate desserts, “Kaiserschmarrn” (pancakes), “Elisenlebkuchen” (christmas cookies) or blue cheese. I've done this with a group of friends, this was one of the first I ever tried. Spoiler (Click to View) 4. Westvleteren XII Quote: Westvleteren has the smallest output of the Trappist breweries, with only a small part of their production available outside of Belgium. I've never personally tried this but speaking to my father he recommend me to add this to the list. Spoiler (Click to View) 5. The Abyss (Deschutes Brewery)Quote: This special Reserve Series brew will only be offered December – February (limited distribution) The Abyss: Stout brewed with licorice and molasses with 33% aged in oak and oak bourbon barrels. It’s dark. It’s deep. It’s mysterious. Aged in French Oak and Bourbon barrels, this special brew has immeasureable depth inviting you to explore and discover its rich, complex profile. The flavor of molasses and licorice draw you in further and further with each sip. The Abyss beckons. Enjoy the journey. Spoiler (Click to View) 6. Pliny the Elder (Russian River Brewing Co.)Quote: Pliny the Elder was a Roman naturalist, scholar, historian, traveler, officer, and writer. Pliny died in 79 AD while observing the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. He was immortalized by his nephew, Pliny the Younger, who continued his uncle’s legacy by documenting much of what he observed during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Pliny the Elder, the beer, is brewed with 40% more malt and over twice the amount of hops as compared to our already hoppy IPA. I have also tried this not too long ago since my family are Russian and we have family back there who send us packages monthly. Cannot say this doesn't belong…
- [Cheap] Amidst’s and Kate’s Sentry MBA Config… Hello, welcome to our shop! We currently have these configs in stock.Spoiler (Click to View) Tidal League of legends all servers Spotify Instagram NBA UFC NHL SlingTV Directtv PSN You can Pay 5$ for basic or 10$ for capture for custom configs you order through us. Accepting BTC from all, PayPal from limited.I run this shop with Kate Upton. TOSSpoiler (Click to View) 1. You are using theses at your own risk, We do not condone Illegal activities. 2. Contact me or Kate regarding refunds. 3. Me and Kate hold the right to deny refunds at our discretion. 4. I can change the ToS at any time, under any circumstances. 5. By purchasing this you accept all my terms of service. VouchesSpoiler (Click to View)
- Selling HULU,HBO,NETFLIX,WWE,XFINITIY! accounts + More All accounts are 1$ Bitcoins only. Please, message me what account you will like, I will reply with my address, and please include your address so I know who sent the payment. ALL 1$ Each All have memberships paid for already! 9gag CBS CBSSports CrunchyRoll EpixHD ESPN HBO HULU LoL Twitter Pandora Spotfiy Smite xFinity WWE
No related posts.