Free SSL included with installation
I’m providing this service to give back to the community. I usually never charge for what I do because I know not everyone has $8,000 in BTC. This service will utilize a free SSL Certificate Provider called Letsencrypt. Letsencrypt gives you a free valid SSL Certificate for 3 months. So after 3 months you need to renew it. Don’t worry though, its still FREE!
- ✓ Root Access to your server
✓ Domain Name
✓ Domain needs to point to the server before I do the SSL.
Web Panel (cPanel, Sentora, etc)
- ✓ Login for your control panel.
✓ SSL Manager in the control panel.
✓ Domain needs to point to the server before I do the SSL.
[pmme=&message=]Click here to PM me![/pmme] Discord: Leroy Jethro Gibbs#0025
Almost all of my services I provide free of charge. I like to give back to the community as much as possible. If you guys want to give back to me in the form of BTC donations, you can do so by sending whatever you want to: 1AZvHyFxPEwVANV9k4fJ54UVmaTbgspein
- [CTF] HackFest 2016: Full Walkthrough (Quaoar, Sedna, Orcus) HackFest 2016: Full CTF Walkthrough Quaoar - EasySedna - MediumOrcus - Hard Hello all, I've recently been playing through the CTF challenges from HackFest 2016. I've decided to make this (fairly lengthy) write-up for those who are either playing this CTF or simply interested in the techniques and methods used in this challenge. I'll try and separate the three challenges as much as possible, however my notes are a little scattered (as they always are). The below walkthroughs will be more of a speedrun instead of a full playthrough. If you'd like to see my mad ramblings and train of thought with these CTF's, simply click below.[ Quaoar (All Notes) | Sedna (All Notes) | Orcus (All Notes) ] Quaoar Level 1 - ReconSpoiler (Click to View) Starting off with any CTF, I will always follow this method: 1. NetDiscover - This finds the target VM (I feel that looking at the VM's output is a little cheap sometimes, not like it's particularly difficult to find hosts on a LAN). Code:_____________________________________________________________________________ IP At MAC Address Count Len MAC Vendor / Hostname ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 192.168.56.100 08:00:27:ea:00:d3 1 60 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 192.168.56.101 08:00:27:ce:a9:4f 1 42 PCS Systemtechnik GmbH 2. Nmap - After locating the target's address, I'll run a thorough Nmap scan in-order to gain as much knowledge about the specific services as possible. Below is the output for the following command: Code:nmap -p- -A 192.168.56.101 [Full Nmap Report] Here's the TL;DR version: Code:22/tcp open ssh OpenSSH 5.9p1 Debian 5ubuntu1 (Ubuntu Linux; protocol 2.0) 53/tcp open domain ISC BIND 9.8.1-P1 80/tcp open http Apache httpd 2.2.22 ((Ubuntu)) 110/tcp open pop3 Dovecot pop3d 139/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.X - 4.X (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 143/tcp open imap Dovecot imapd 445/tcp open netbios-ssn Samba smbd 3.6.3 (workgroup: WORKGROUP) 993/tcp open ssl/imap Dovecot imapd 995/tcp open ssl/pop3 Dovecot pop3d 3. Quick banner check - Previous CTF challenges have sometimes left small hints on SSH and Telnet ports. So I now feel obligated to check every time. However, these challenges didn't have anything special to show there. So now I've compiled all the running services, it's time to check out the webserver. Usually I will separate this into different steps as well: 1. Manual Crawling and Source Code Analysis - The easier-side of CTF challenges will almost always have a clue (and sometimes a flag) hidden in the HTML source. However, this challenge series is a little different. The index page has no helpful resources available: All the image leads to is a Hackers reference, gave me a smile. However, no additional directories. 2. Automated Crawling / Directory Bruteforcing - So if you read the rambling notes at the top of this walkthrough, you'll notice that I really need to stop relying on Uniscan to brute directories for me. I used to use DirBuster, but it takes a long time for a full site crawl... Either way, here's the (useful) Uniscan output: Code:| Directory check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/wordpress/ | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/upload/ | | File check: | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/index.html | [+] CODE: 200 URL: http://192.168.56.101/robots.txt | | Check robots.txt: | [+] Disallow: Hackers | [+] Allow: /wordpress/…
- CVE-2016-6663 Hello guys, could you please help me, i have one problem (and pre-intermediate English level on top of it), so, i'm trying to root the server using backconnect. I have access to regular account, with id 500. I've tried to use dirycow, and semtex.c ex...
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
No related posts.