Super-fast website loading speed with Dedicated 1Gbps server uplink.
We confidently offer guaranteed 99.98% server uptime.
Data center based on New York. Check network speed here-
30 Days Money Back Guarantee on all Web Hosting Plans !
A Standalone 247×365 Email/Ticket/& live support available on HostBubble.net
Our affordable hosting plans
- [Notorious] Networking for Beginners – Indepth… This tutorial is for those that want to learn about networking. I will be sharing what I have learned through my career in networking so far, for everyone else. Everything in this tutorial is to get you started on your networking career. I will start off basic, and progress through stages, levels, categories and many other topics to do with networking, starting with the basic stuff first. I know there are already tutorials/guides out there, I just thought I would work on a huge one myself. Please correct me if you feel I am wrong in any part of this guide and I will gladly correct the changes.Contents 1. Network Components 2. Types of networks 3. Internet Connections 4. Converged Networks 5. Network Reliability 6. Network Environment 7. OSI Model 8. Conclusion1. Network ComponentsEnd Devices End devices are probably the devices that most people would use and be aware of within a network. End devices can be either the source or destination of the communication. Each end device has a specific addresses identifier, which is used by the source end device to determine where the message should be sent to. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Desktop Computer2. Laptop3. IP Phone4. Wireless Tablet5. PrinterIntermediary Network Devices Intermediary devices are used to connect end devices to a network. They can also connect individual networks together and form an internetwork. They provide connectivity and flow for the data across the network. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Wireless Router2. LAN Switch3. Router4. Multilayer Switch5. FirewallNetwork Media Also referred to by the name 'medium', the medium of a network is used to provide a channel for the data within the network. All messages use different types of network media to communicate across a network, or multiple networks. The three types of common network media are: Cables with metallic wires Glass/Plastic fibres (fibre optic cable) Wireless All three of these mediums are different in the way data is encoded. Cables with metallic wires use electrical impulses to encode the data, the fibre medium uses pulses of light, and the wireless uses wavelengths from the electromagnetic spectrum.Network Representations When designing a network, there are certain symbols that may represent a certain device for the network. This could be a printer, to a layer 3 switch etc. There are loads of representations. Here are a few below:Spoiler (Click to View) Topology DiagramsPhysical Diagrams A physical diagram is used to identify the location of the devices and cable installation for a network.Logical Diagrams A logical diagram is used to identify the devices, ports and addressing scheme. I made an example for everyone to see. The software I am using is called Cisco Packet Tracer. Normally you wouldn't use Packet Tracer for topology diagrams, but this is just to give you an idea.Spoiler (Click to View) The example above is more of a logical diagram, as I have listed the ports and IP addresses. A physical topology often requires a network engineer…
- HostBubble.net (RDP) -Intel Xeon E3-1240v5, 32GB DDR4, 50GB… No Overselling10% Limited time offer, Coupon code- HACKFORUMS10OFF-RDP Server Configurations-OS: Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 Operating System Drive- SSD for Optimum performance Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v5 CPU: 4 Cores 8 Threads x 3.5Ghz RAM: 32GB DDR4 Private Drive & Desktop: Yes Location: Netherlands Bandwidth: Unmetered 24/7 Ticket/Live Chat/Skype SupportSpeed Test Result RDP1Order NowRDP2Order NowRDP3Order NowPre Installed Software's-Deluge-BitTorrent Client uTorrent FileZilla FTP Client FileZilla Server Interface Google Chrome Mozila Firefox Internet Download Manager registered version Zoom File & Image Uploader registered version Thumbnail Me thumbnails generator Lightshot Snapshot Taker Media Player Classic VLC Media Player SkypeAccepted Payment gateways- Bitcoin (Preferred) Paypal Perfect Money Webmoney Payza VISA/MasterCard/AmEx/Discover (Card Verification may required) Neteller (manual) Skrill (manual)Special terms & conditions-1. Using Cryptocurrency miner is not allowed. 2. Insulting, threatening rude behavior with staff members is strictly prohibited. 3. Running programs that uses unfair share of system resources. 4. Storage or distribution of child pornography is strictly prohibited. 5. Using the (C:) drive for personal storage, may result of losing your files, please use your own personal drive. 6. Opening any transaction dispute without resolving your issue through our ticket system, will revoke your service & possibility of getting a refund. 7. Using VPN that will change our default connection & IP is not allowed. 8. Virtual Machines are disallowed========================================== Support & Contact https://hostbubble.net/contact.php 24hrs MoneyBack Guarantee 24/7 Live Supports via Skype/Ticket/Email/Live Chat Skype: live:hostbubble Mail Us - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Report Abuse- firstname.lastname@example.org ========================================== Check our Web Hosting ThreadHostBubble.net - cPanel, SSD Storage, 1Gbps Port, Instant Setup, From $1/m [US]
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- Hiper – Gamertag Shop Gamertags For Sale 1) Hint: Force - F******** BIN: $55 C/O: 2) Hint: Case - I******* BIN: $55 C/O: 3) Hint: Thank You - T**** BIN: $175 C/O: 4) Hint: Diamond - C**** BIN: $275 C/O: 5) Hint: Test - T***** BIN: $300 C/O: RESERVED 6) Hint Safety Device - F*** BIN: $850 C/O: $500 - offsite I also have few KIKs, Twitters in stock sometimes. Message me for the full list. Will provide proof on request that all these tags are mine and secured ready for sale. Payment Methods: BTC Please always be careful when trading and ask me when you are not sure. Always confirm identity of the person you are trading with via the forum as they can be an impersonator.Previously Sold Gamertags on other SitesSpoiler (Click to View) Hint: King - SOLD BIN: $1K Hint: Retain - SOLD BIN: $800 Hint: Hint - SOLD BIN: $875 Hint: Like - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: Keen - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Video - SOLD BIN: $500 Hint: Walk - SOLD BIN: $800 Hint: Measure - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Cow - SOLD BIN: $50 Hint: Big Cat - SOLD BIN: $60 Hint: Jaws of an Animal - SOLD BIN: $350 Hint: Pass - SOLD BIN: $350 Hint: Floppy - SOLD BIN: $350 Hint: Possible - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Excel - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Anyway - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: House - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Favourite - SOLD BIN: $400 Hint: Pyramid - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Drift - SOLD BIN: $375 Hint: Call of Duty - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: Vertical Structure - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: Bird - SOLD BIN: $175 Hint: Surname/Voltage - SOLD BIN: $150 Hint: Persia - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: Chest - SOLD BIN: $175 Hint: Bad - SOLD BIN: $75 Hint: Abstract Idea - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: Tom Clancy - SOLD BIN: $150 Hint: Slow Movement - SOLD BIN: $150 Hint: 2 Charecter - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Mask - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Calm - SOLD BIN: $125 Hint: 2 Letter - SOLD BIN: $275 Hint: 2 Letter - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Kill - SOLD BIN: $450 Hint: Bring to an End - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Polished - SOLD BIN: $350 Hint: Parking Attended - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Magic Spell - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Demolition Man - SOLD BIN: $200 Hint: Failure - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Small Animal - SOLD BIN: $350 Hint: Obscure - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Engine - SOLD BIN: $300 Hint: Flirting - SOLD BIN: $150 Hint: Something Funny - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Worn Out - SOLD BIN: $225 Hint: Amount of Energy - SOLD BIN: $200 Hint: Smudge - SOLD BIN: $200 Hint: Protection Against Impact - SOLD BIN: $250 Hint: Acid - SOLD BIN: $225 Hint: Offensive - SOLD BIN: $100 Hint: Sound Sytem - SOLD BIN: $100 Hint: Push from Below - SOLD BIN: $100 Hint: Eat Quickly - SOLD BIN: $100 Hint: Loving…
- [1G/ 10G] SPOOFING / SCANNING | Fastest Port Speeds | Best… You can find the old thread and customer vouches here i closed it due too much post. We added a new location and we can gurantee Box5 best server you can ever buySTATUS:: Online and taking orders !STOCKS: Box 3 out of stock !!! Box 4 Only 1 server in Stock !!! Box1 out of stocksUpdate:: Trying to deal with DC for unshared 1 gbps port will be available soon ^^ / DEAL DONE !!! Specifications for BOX 1 (1G):Ram : 4GB Cores : 4 CpuCPU Speed : @2.2 / 2.8 GHzHDD: 35 GB SSDPort Speed: 1 Gbit shared / 500 Mbps GuaranteeBandWidth: UnmeteredPrice: 50$Specifications for BOX 2 (10G):Ram : 4 GB Cores : 4 CpuCPU Speed : @2.2 / 2.8 GHzHDD: 35 GB SSDPort Speed: 10 Gbit shared / 1Gbps GuaranteeBandWidth: UnmeteredPrice: 85$ Specifications for BOX 3 (1G):This Server Dedicated / Bare Metal Server Only Spoof Allowed.Scanning or other illegal things NOT ALLOWED Ram : 8 GB Cores : 4 CpuCPU Speed : 2,70 GHzHDD: 200 GB SAS (can be upgradeable)Port Speed: 1 Gbit unshared / 900Mbps GuaranteeBandWidth: UnmeteredPrice: 150$ If you want Vmware/Esxi : +15$ Specifications for BOX 4 (1G):This Server Dedicated / Bare Metal Server Only Spoof Allowed.Scanning or other illegal things NOT ALLOWED Ram : 16 GB Cores : 8 CpuCPU Speed : 3,70 GHzHDD: 1 TBPort Speed: 1 Gbit unshared / 900 Mbps GuaranteeBandWidth: UnmeteredPrice: 250$ If you want Vmware/Esxi : +15$ Specifications for BOX 5 (1G):This Server Dedicated / Bare Metal Server Only Spoof Allowed.Scanning or other illegal things NOT ALLOWED Ram : 64 GB Cores : 8 CpuCPU Speed : 3,70 GHzHDD: 1 TBPort Speed: 1 Gbit unshared / 900 Mbps GuaranteeBandWidth: 100TB/Unmetered OptionalPrice: 250$/350$ Depends on Bandwith choice. If you want Vmware/Esxi : +15$ Little proof of 10G port:Pps Proof of Box 5:Vouches below from Customers onlySpoiler (Click to View) (11-16-2016 08:49 AM)TryToBeatDE Wrote: ►Vouch for DarkDragon. I bought 2 spoofed servers for 75$ 1 week ago and they are beasts! Fast delivery (under 12 hours) Great support! also on skype! Spoiler (Click to View) (11-17-2016 06:45 AM)Mr.Panda Wrote: ►Vouch for DarkDragon I bought his Box 2 and 4 days so far everything perfect and server setuped in 14 hours. Spoiler (Click to View) (11-17-2016 12:46 PM)Partyzant Wrote: ►Bought the 2 BOX (10G) i will edit the post when i get it. 🙂 @EDIT Got the VDS i think its alright for its price. The skype support is great. 🙂 Spoiler (Click to View) (11-20-2016 02:16 PM)DontWorryBeHappy Wrote: ►confirmed receiving the server and will update tonight with as much information as i can about it thanks for delivering dragon, appreciate it Spoiler (Click to View) (01-03-2017 04:20 PM)Gary The Goat Wrote: ►I have to say these servers are very good. I currently have 2 servers with DarkDragon and am playing on getting a bunch more in the near future. His servers send out 800Mbps - 1Gbps depending on what methods I am using, and they can handle multiple attacks. Keep up the…
No related posts.