Navigate to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off (left hand side)
Check the box for Hyper-V like so:
Restart after when Windows completes the requested changes.
Open Hyper-V Manager (Just hit the start button and type “Hyper-V” and it will pop up)
The next steps will vary depending on if you want to use your own ISO or if you want to download a free Windows 10 virtual machine directly from Microsoft.
You can obtain a free Windows 10 Virtual machine from here:
Choose Microsoft Edge on Win 10 Stable or Preview and for platform choose HyperV (Windows)
If you would like to use your own ISO I would recommend going to Action -> New -> Virtual Machine.
Specify Name and Location – Up to you
Specifiy Generation – Depends on the ISO you are using (just read the descriptions)
Assign Memory – Up to you and how much you have.
Configure Networking – Just click next even though it will say Not Connected
Connect Virtual Hard Disk – Click next to use your own ISO or choose existing if using download Virtual Machine.
Click on Virtual Switch Manager (right side)
Keep on External then click Create Virtual Switch
Name it whatever you would like, hit Apply then Ok.
Right Click on the Virtual Machine you created and go to:
Settings – Network Adapter – Virtual switch (Choose the virtual switch you made)
You should then be able to connect your new virtual machine and it should be able to get out to the internet and all that jazz.
*NOTES: If you are unable to connect to the internet after adding your virtual switch you may need to go Network Connections and switch the ipv4 from static to automatic or configure it however your network is to properly connect.
Hope this is useful to a few people out there.
- Mythbusting MDMA (Hystory, HowTo, HowNotTo, stuff) Hey there PPL, as i was lurking into some Ecstasy related Threads here, i figured that there is much need of a little Myth busting. So in this Thread i want to share my knowledge with you. It´s based on my personal experience as well as on scientific facts and since I couldn´t know everything: Wikipedia where I reassured myself about hystorical events and the parts I´ve forgotten about Shulgin ;)Personal Note: XTC/MDMA is my absolute favorite. As I described it to another User here on HF:Quote:It´s kind of an Instant perfect night. You will, given the right doses and location and company, be able to experience yourself as well as your surrounding mates on a whole new Level and understand stuff about you and others that will last not just for this particular night, but forever. This has to be said first: As there is plenty of scientific proof on what will happen to you if you misuse XTC , there is NO evidence (and said that much: not because nobody did research it 😉 ) that using XTC every once in a while will harm you in any way! Later on I will give you a small How to “safe” use MDMA. Table of Content: 1. A brief history of X. 2. How does it feel? 3. Where to use it? 4. What is it doing? 5. What could go wrong? 6. Side effects 7. How to “safe” use XTC1. A brief history of X. MDMA which is short for methylenedioxy¬methamphetamine, was first synthesized in 1912 by a Group of “Merck”* scientist, who tried to find a substance that stops abnormal bleeding. But although in the upcoming years, some people tried it, it remained kind of an insider. That was until the “Godfather of MDMA”, Dr. Alexander Theodore “Sasha” Shulgin (born June 17, 1925 – died June 2, 2014) entered stage. He was not (as often stated) the first who synthesized MDMA, nor was he the first to explore its effects. In fact even as he synthesized it first time in 1965, he learned about the psychedelic effects, 11 years later when in 1976 a student of a medicinal chemistry group he advised at San Francisco State University told him about it. But he, for sure, had the most impact on it. And if it wasn´t for him, maybe we would never have heard of XTC. Shulgin stated that, in his time as a research director on Bio-Rad Labs, he had a series of psychedelic experiences that were goal setting for his work and life: He experienced that there are certain substances, which could lead to a deeper understanding of “yourself” and because of this could help people fight mental Problems. ” I first explored mescaline in the late '50s.... Three-hundred-fifty to 400 milligrams. I learned there was a great deal inside me.” After he was introduced to the effects of MDMA, he talked about “Window” as he named I, to a fellow psychotherapist, Leo Zeff, who called…
- [Video/Guide] Nanocore: Reverse Proxy | RDP | Setup |… Little note: Spoiler (Click to View) Both of these were originally made for Nexus but since he's being a lazy bum (fu nex) I've decided to release them in his stead. Give Nanocore some love you boys, owned by the meme masters of the RAT section. I wil...
- Loc Dog’s Guide To Doxing Let me start all of this off just by saying that there isn't a definite 'right' way to dox. It requires a bit of out of the box thinking sometimes depending on who you're trying to find. Some doxes can take as little as five minutes and others could ta...
- [Notorious] Networking for Beginners – Indepth… This tutorial is for those that want to learn about networking. I will be sharing what I have learned through my career in networking so far, for everyone else. Everything in this tutorial is to get you started on your networking career. I will start off basic, and progress through stages, levels, categories and many other topics to do with networking, starting with the basic stuff first. I know there are already tutorials/guides out there, I just thought I would work on a huge one myself. Please correct me if you feel I am wrong in any part of this guide and I will gladly correct the changes.Contents 1. Network Components 2. Types of networks 3. Internet Connections 4. Converged Networks 5. Network Reliability 6. Network Environment 7. OSI Model 8. Conclusion1. Network ComponentsEnd Devices End devices are probably the devices that most people would use and be aware of within a network. End devices can be either the source or destination of the communication. Each end device has a specific addresses identifier, which is used by the source end device to determine where the message should be sent to. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Desktop Computer2. Laptop3. IP Phone4. Wireless Tablet5. PrinterIntermediary Network Devices Intermediary devices are used to connect end devices to a network. They can also connect individual networks together and form an internetwork. They provide connectivity and flow for the data across the network. You can see some examples of end devices below.1. Wireless Router2. LAN Switch3. Router4. Multilayer Switch5. FirewallNetwork Media Also referred to by the name 'medium', the medium of a network is used to provide a channel for the data within the network. All messages use different types of network media to communicate across a network, or multiple networks. The three types of common network media are: Cables with metallic wires Glass/Plastic fibres (fibre optic cable) Wireless All three of these mediums are different in the way data is encoded. Cables with metallic wires use electrical impulses to encode the data, the fibre medium uses pulses of light, and the wireless uses wavelengths from the electromagnetic spectrum.Network Representations When designing a network, there are certain symbols that may represent a certain device for the network. This could be a printer, to a layer 3 switch etc. There are loads of representations. Here are a few below:Spoiler (Click to View) Topology DiagramsPhysical Diagrams A physical diagram is used to identify the location of the devices and cable installation for a network.Logical Diagrams A logical diagram is used to identify the devices, ports and addressing scheme. I made an example for everyone to see. The software I am using is called Cisco Packet Tracer. Normally you wouldn't use Packet Tracer for topology diagrams, but this is just to give you an idea.Spoiler (Click to View) The example above is more of a logical diagram, as I have listed the ports and IP addresses. A physical topology often requires a network engineer…
- CPA 5000$ PER MONTH The Technique Step 1: First thing you need to do is to register to a CPA affiliate network. Here are the two CPA networks I am currently working with. I think these Adwork Media is the best and I strongly recommend you to work with them too. Below are my referral links. It’s your choice whether you want to register using my referral links or not, but I would encourage you to so. Adwork Media – Click here to register CPALead – Click here to register Adwork Media requires approval, but it is not that hard to get accepted. If you can’t get accepted by them, contact me by Skype or try CPA Lead as they do not need approvals. When applying for Adwork Media, do not tell them about this technique in the promotional methods text box! This technique is black hat and it is against their terms of service! Instead, tell them something like you have your own site (pretend if you don’t have one) and you are going to monetize your e-products using their product locker. Make everything up. Your Adwork Media application will usually take 1-3 business days for it to be reviewed. They will only contact you by phone if they have questions about your promotional methods. Whilst waiting for your application to be reviewed, we can move on to step 2. Step 2: In this step, we will be making our site. Please follow all the steps exactly unless you know what you are doing as this step is important. Head over to Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the best hosting service providers in the world. I would personally recommend Hostgator. You can also register domains in Hostgator. Click here to go to Hostgator’s home page. Click View Web Hosting Plans. You should see a page like below: Click Order Now in the Hatchling Plan. Opting for the Hatchling Plan will reduce the investments of this technique. A page like below should load: In the “Please enter a domain” box, choose and enter a “get-money-quick” domain name like quicktwodollars.com or eightquickbucks.com. Make sure it is a .com. In the “Please confirm your hosting package information”, select the billing cycle to 1 month. This means you will only pay for the first month. Scroll down the page. There will be multiple textboxes for you to fill. Fill up your real information. You can either choose to pay with your credit card or with Paypal. Scroll down again and uncheck all items in the “Hosting Addons” box. Then scroll down until to the bottom of the page. There will be a “Have a coupon code” box. Here is where it gets interesting. Since this eBook comes with a premium and exclusive Hostgator coupon code, type CPAATOMBOMB on the textbox. As you can see in the screenshot above, when you use this coupon code, you only need to pay a penny for setting up your website! You actually have to pay $8.95, but this exclusive…
- 24 Ways to make money online. So I was doing a bit of research online and came across some ways to make money. I know some of these most of us already know about, but I just wanted to share it with everyone here because I always see people asking how to make money online. So here is a short little list of some things you can do to make money online. Merry Christmas Everyone! 1. Affiliate marketing/ Internet marketing Affiliate marketing is where you promote other products and services for a specified commission per sale. This makes it possible to turn your passion into an online business and anybody can do this. These days, it’s better to just concentrate on one authority website. Making a full time income online takes hard work and patience, but once you manage to make it successful, it will be passive income- income that keeps coming even though you don’t work on your site. There are various scams surrounding this type of opportunity, that’s why I recommend joining a program that will give you all the tools, top-notch training, and expert support whenever you need it and that offer a free lifetime membership . Yes, it is a risk, but the marketing skills you gain are invaluable and ones that others will pay you for. You can use your skills to get involved in local marketing where you help local business owners set up their website, become an SEO consultant, and flip websites as stated below. 2. Google Ad Sense Sites Set up a free WordPress blog around your interest and insert AdSense ads. Many bloggers who started on Blogger are now turning to WordPress due to having more control and freedom to customize their blogs with plugins and thousands of designs. You will own your site as opposed to Blogger, they control your site. Keep in mind that you will need to have lots of traffic to make any significant amount of money in AdSense and to do that, you will need to base your site with profitable keywords. Google AdSense is suitable for popular topics where people are just looking for information or education. Check out this great free training to learn how to increase your income with AdSense: AdSense Sites – How to Make Your First $1 with Adsense 3. Sell an eBook Turn your knowledge or creativity into a money making ebook. Amazon now sells more eBooks than printed books and kindle sales top more than 1 million per week. You can then sell your eBook at your own website, Amazon Kindle Store, Lulu, Smashwords and TripleClicks. 4. Website/Domain Name Flipping You can choose to set up brand new profitable niche websites with a few articles on each of them or just buy and sell quality keyword rich domain names that have been poorly maintained. It’s possible to make a few hundred to thousands of dollars, especially if you fix up the site and make it more user friendly. 6. Sell products on eBay/Craigslist "One mans…
No related posts.