Written by SOFTengCOMPelec
It is going to be a Man Women.
Since the 'King' of England is a Woman (Queen).
The UK Prime Minister is again a Women (Theresa May).
So I guess it is fair enough that 'Doctor Who' is now going to be a women, for the first time.
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you must… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- Emergency Meeting Called at Buckingham Palace Quote:QUEEN Elizabeth II’s entire staff from across the United Kingdom has been summoned to an emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace in London today, according to reports. Servants will be addressed by the Royal Household’s most senior officer Lord Chamberlain and Her Majesty’s Private Secretary Sir Christopher Geidt in just hours. The meeting, called suddenly and described as highly unusual by royal watchers, has sent Britain’s rumour mill into a concerned frenzy. It’s currently the middle of the night in London. More details are expected around 5pm AEST. There is speculation that the announcement is to do with either the Queen or her husband the Duke of Edinburgh’s health. Social media has erupted in panic with many offering theories about the announcement, from abdication to far more serious issues. The Mirror reports that even the most trusted of staff have been left in the cold as to what the meeting will be about. “Although meetings involving the entire royal household are occasionally called, the way this has been done at the eleventh hour is highly unusual and suggests that there is something major to be disseminated,” Mail Online reported. Buckingham Palace has declined to comment. The Queen has just returned to Buckingham Palace from an extended visit to Windsor over Easter. Prince Philip was seen yesterday when he opened the new Warner Stand at Lord’s Cricket Ground on Wednesday. Household staff from as far as Balmoral in Scotland have reportedly been included in the roll call. The Queen and Prince Philip both took ill over Christmas and missed some public engagements, which raised concerns about their health. However both recommenced some of their normal duties in recent months. Prince Philip has suffered health scares in the past, including a heart problem and bladder infection. Her Majesty marked her 91st birthday last month and Prince Philip turns 96 in June. Source Just logged into Facebook to see this. I wonder what the meeting is about.
- BBC Gets Skewered by The Social http://road.cc/content/news/222477-...s-rights-after-social-media-backlash-over-ill Cyclist is intentionally pushed (literally) off the road by a van, caught on camera. BBC releases clip of video on twitter with tweet "Who's to blame here?" Driver got fired, someone at the BBC probably ate poo. Now BBC is working on a story about the rights of cyclists. Don't understand the hate on for...BBC Gets Skewered by The Social
- Best/Most Entertaining Horror Movies [Long List] I've seen quite a few threads asking for good/entertaining horror movies and the same few movies are usually suggested. So, I'm taking it upon myself to post the best or most entertaining horror movies I've seen, to date. This list is in no particular order. Each item links to the movie's IMDB page.The Best/Most Entertaining Horror Movies Movie: The BabadookDescription: A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her.Movie: The ShiningDescription: Signing a contract, Jack Torrance, a normal writer and former teacher agrees to take care of a hotel which has a long, violent past that puts everyone in the hotel in a nervous situation. While Jack slowly gets more violent and angry of his life, his son, Danny, tries to use a special talent, the "Shining", to inform the people outside about whatever that is going on in the hotel. [color=#9370DB]Movie: The WitchDescription: A family in 1630s New England is torn apart by the forces of witchcraft, black magic and possession.Movie: The ExorcistDescription: A visiting actress in Washington, D.C., notices dramatic and dangerous changes in the behavior and physical make-up of her 12-year-old daughter. Meanwhile, a young priest at nearby Georgetown University begins to doubt his faith while dealing with his mother's terminal sickness. And, book-ending the story, a frail, elderly priest recognizes the necessity for a show-down with an old demonic enemy.Movie: ScreamDescription: 1 year after her mother's death, Sydney Prescott (Neve Campbell), and her friends started experiencing some strange phone calls. They later learned the calls were coming from a crazed serial killer, in a white faced mask and a large black robe, looking for revenge. His phone calls usually consist of many questions, the main one being: Whats your favorite scary movie? Along with many scary movie trivia, ending with bloody pieces of innocent lives scattered around the small town of Woodsboro.Movie: It FollowsDescription: A young woman is followed by an unknown supernatural force after a sexual encounter.Movie: The Blair Witch ProjectDescription: Three film students vanish after traveling into a Maryland forest to film a documentary on the local Blair Witch legend, leaving only their footage behind.Movie: A Nightmare on Elm StreetDescription: Several people are hunted by a cruel serial killer who kills his victims in their dreams. While the survivors are trying to find the reason for being chosen, the murderer won't lose any chance to kill them as soon as they fall asleep.Movie: HalloweenDescription: Fifteen years after murdering his sister on Halloween night 1963, Michael Myers escapes from a mental hospital and returns to the small town of Haddonfield to kill again.Movie: The Cabin in the WoodsDescription: Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin, where they get more than they bargained for, discovering the truth behind the cabin in the woods.Movie: HushDescription: A deaf writer who retreated into the woods to live a solitary life must fight for…
- Twnety-five beers you must try! 1. Heady Topper (The Alchemist)Quote: Since it came to my attention two weeks ago that Heady Topper has been named the best beer in America and the best IPA in the world by some beer rating outlets, it became my unbridled mission to get my hands on a can during my Vermont trip. I finally acquired a couple cans in a trade. It was quite tasty! Had the first can from a glass, beautiful hazy orange gold, nice hoppy aroma, citrusy piney taste but a little weaker than expected. Second came from the can and definitely much better, taste lingered on the palate, very smooth texture. A very good brew! Spoiler (Click to View) 2. Dark Lord (Three Floyds)Quote: A demonic Russian-Style Imperial Stout brewed with coffee, Mexican vanilla, and Indian sugar, this beer defies description. Available one day a year, in April at the brewery: Dark Lord Day. I've personally tried this and I loved it, the luxurious taste was too much to handle. Spoiler (Click to View) 3. Schneider Weisse Unser Aventinus. Quote:Dark-ruby colored wheat doppelbock with a creamy fine head. Strong notes of ripe bananas, raisins and plums meet liquorice and roasty aromes. Full-bodied and warming, with a well-balanced and smooth finish. The ideal companion for hearty roast meat, venison and also fruity chocolate desserts, “Kaiserschmarrn” (pancakes), “Elisenlebkuchen” (christmas cookies) or blue cheese. I've done this with a group of friends, this was one of the first I ever tried. Spoiler (Click to View) 4. Westvleteren XII Quote: Westvleteren has the smallest output of the Trappist breweries, with only a small part of their production available outside of Belgium. I've never personally tried this but speaking to my father he recommend me to add this to the list. Spoiler (Click to View) 5. The Abyss (Deschutes Brewery)Quote: This special Reserve Series brew will only be offered December – February (limited distribution) The Abyss: Stout brewed with licorice and molasses with 33% aged in oak and oak bourbon barrels. It’s dark. It’s deep. It’s mysterious. Aged in French Oak and Bourbon barrels, this special brew has immeasureable depth inviting you to explore and discover its rich, complex profile. The flavor of molasses and licorice draw you in further and further with each sip. The Abyss beckons. Enjoy the journey. Spoiler (Click to View) 6. Pliny the Elder (Russian River Brewing Co.)Quote: Pliny the Elder was a Roman naturalist, scholar, historian, traveler, officer, and writer. Pliny died in 79 AD while observing the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. He was immortalized by his nephew, Pliny the Younger, who continued his uncle’s legacy by documenting much of what he observed during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Pliny the Elder, the beer, is brewed with 40% more malt and over twice the amount of hops as compared to our already hoppy IPA. I have also tried this not too long ago since my family are Russian and we have family back there who send us packages monthly. Cannot say this doesn't belong…
No related posts.