Please excuse me, I can’t post in the proper section, however this is serious and not a troll.
So well as our contact just faded away, we never interacted with each other anymore. If we met each other, we say hi and that’s about it. Anyway, now she’s trying to get me back. Since last Sunday she has tagged me in over 30 posts on Facebook, invited me 3 times to come and hang out with her. Told her each time, no.
What the fuck I need to do with this girl?
- [$2] EDU EMAILS. [PP/BTC] Good EDU Emails I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.Connected with Gmail Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate. C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶3̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶i̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶j̶b̶l̶a̶i̶r̶@̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Connected with Outlook S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶4̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶A̶W̶S̶ ̶E̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶0̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶.̶ ̶S̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶m̶u̶r̶d̶o̶c̶k̶[̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶]̶@̶d̶o̶m̶a̶i̶n̶.̶e̶d̶u̶Important + Terms of Service Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones. When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours. Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.Orders and paymenthttps://rocketr.net/buy/a3d0cc0076d4. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees. When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above. Things you can get with the email:Spoiler (Click to View)hese accounts can be used to get the following: Dreamspark software Microsoft office software Autodesk 3D software Riptiger software 6 MONTHS OF AMAZON PRIME, and 50% off Amazon Prime after 6 months Solid edge student edition software Lucidchart (diagramming web app) Fetch (Mac app) Prezi (online presentation app) Bitbucket cloud 3GB onedrive storage (1 year) 6 month lastpass premium password manager GitHub student dev pack Jetbrains (professional dev tools) Axure (professional prototyping software) PTC Creo 3D software YNAB (budget app) 1-year newegg premier service (qualifying schools only) Roboform (password manager) iDrive 50% off online backup Connectify 75% off services from $7 Adobe creative cloud 60% off Best Buy student coupons Techsmith educational program pricing
- I’ve Got a Life Sentence “Do you regret what you’ve done?” “Regret? Certainly not. You’ve seemed to dismiss me as a man lacking passion. All I have is passion.” “I think we’re done here.” A detective mutters as he backs away from a smoky semi lit interrogation room table, “actually, I have one more question. Did you love her?” “Yes I do.” “You mean you did, before you killed her,” acknowledges the detective as he shakes his head. “I mean I will always love her.” The dim lighting in the room slips slowly towards the face of the unknown man replying to the detective, revealing a scarred and burdened soul seeping through the eyes of the suspect. Begrudgingly the detective steps back, unsure of how to respond. I’m a fuck up. My name’s Turell Austin, I’m 22 years old, and I was living my life just fine when I decided to do something about it. I guess you’d like a little back story, so take what you’d like. When I was 9 years old I got sent to a juvenile court for beating the shit out of this black kid who ran his mouth too much about where I sat in class. Nearly killed him. When I was 14 I got brought home at 2:14 AM by the local police of Austin, Texas, where I live, for stealing a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Super Sport, a real nice whip, clean too. Lastly, on the night of my 18th birthday I got my first gun, and my first bit of jail time. I got off easy though, first offenders and all. My parents weren’t around much as a kid, I was kind of left to fend for my own really. Mom liked to drink, dad liked to fuck prostitutes and shoot up. All three of those things together makes a good night for me. Life was a little hard though, collecting empty beer cans from around the house to turn in for 5 cents a pop, sometimes I was lucky enough to eat a meal every day, other times I had to get what I could how I could. Didn’t take long for me to realize the best way to survive was to act cute when I needed to and stash an iPhone 4 in my pants when nobody was watching the little 12 year old at the Best Buy Geek Squad window. Thank god for ignorance. Enough of the bullshit though, you’re probably wondering why the fuck you’re reading this, right? So skip ahead a few pointless years and here I am, 2015. I was lifting some new tech off the truck right in front of Fry’s Electronics. I like that place, everyone who works there wears regular clothing no passersby asked any questions, and I got out of there faster than a cop could chase a donut half the time. So, I’m ripping this new computer graphic card thing out of a box when I seen this beauty like no other, I’m talking ten…
- The CIA & The Media. [information and facts you… source James F. Tracy is a PhD from the University of Iowa. A former professor of communications at Boca Raton, Florida Atlantic University. He is one of many critical thinkers within the world of academia, and as result of presenting the following information that might spark some cognitive dissonance, he has been singled out due to his activism efforts. For example, he was fired from his tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University for questioning official narratives of terror events. Now, his Blog has been taken down by WordPress with no clear explanation. You can listen to what he has to say on the matter here Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine. When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly the reason why news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as the experiences of German journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War. Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.”These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists. Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking? Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public. The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence - if not determine popular memory and what…
- Hack Forums News // Edition 369 Tabs & Modern Blue Theme Returning After many complaints regarding the new Hack Forums theme, Omniscient announced that the previous site layout will make a comeback. Throughout the next few weeks he will be discarding the current theme and rebuilding the Modern Blue theme and tabs navigation. He also stated that he will no longer be working on making the site responsive or mobile compliant. >> SourceOmniscient Injured in Car Accident On Wednesday, November 8, Omniscient was involved in a car accident that resulted in a totaled vehicle, a concussion, bruised ribs, and a sore neck. This unfortunate event has caused delays on his work while he meets with lawyers, doctors, and insurance agents. >> SourceSuggestions and Ideas Forum ReopenedOmniscient has reopened the Suggestions and Ideas forum, allowing members to share their ideas on how to improve the site. It was originally closed on August 6, 2017, after Omniscient stated he would like to focus more on improving features that currently exist. As always, members should perform a search prior to making a suggestion to ensure the idea has not already been submitted. >> Source User NewsLukas reached 1,000 reputation points. Night Fury reached 1,000 reputation points. Riyu～っ☆ reached 2,000 reputation points.BansDanny Khalifa was banned for leaving an invalid scammer reputation. Jean Paul Sartre was banned for sales trashing and harassing members. Mon£y was banned for abusing the report feature.VacationsShelter took a 6 month vacation ban.ClosuresThere were no notable closures this week!AwardsThere were no notable awards given out this week! Group ChangesCamerοn is now the owner of Revolution. Crystallize. is no longer a leader of Torque. Vyrez. is no longer the owner of Revolution.Group RecruitmentsDawn Coding Recruitment Eclipse General Recruitment Influence General Recruitment Legends RAT Recruitment Polyzen General Recruitment Prosperity General Recruitment Prosperity Crypto Trading Recruitment Terminal General Recruitment Terminal Coding Recruitment The Executives User CP Recruitment Torque General Recruitment Transcendence Pentesting Recruitment Unity Hacking & Programming Recruitment Writers News Team RecruitmentInformational and Buy-in ThreadsEclipse Information Influence Information Legends Information Prosperity Information Socialites Information Terminal Buy-Ins Transcendence InformationGroups For SaleEscrow Notorious Announcement ThreadsModern Blue and Tabs Returning - Omniscient Omniscient will revert the forum back to the previous Modern Blue theme with tabs. Section Open - Omniscient The Suggestions and Ideas forum has been reopened.Informational ThreadsExercise "How do I start working out?" | Beginner's Fitness Guide - Biggy Excellent beginner's guide to fitness, just in time to prepare for a new year resolution. [ULTIMATE GUIDE] TRADING Cryptocurrencies + Other USEFUL Stuff - EdoFazlinovic A useful guide on trading cryptocurrencies. Entertaining ThreadsWould you guys ever get an anime tattoo? - Assist A discussion on tattoos relating to anime. Favorite TV show on Netflix? - ZooTedI Netflix & chill with these member-recommended shows. Site StatisticsTotal (Click to View)Posts: 41,095,184 (-0.04% | -15,213) Threads: 3,896,824 (+0.05% | +1,832) Members: 583,747 (+0.48% | +2,773)Averages (Click to View)Daily Posts: 9,762.42 (-0.13% | -13.11) Daily Threads: 925.71 (-0.05% | -0.47) Daily New Members: 138.67 (+0.38% | +0.52) Posts Per Member: 70.4 (-0.51% | -0.36) Threads Per…
- [Janus] SQLi challenge #46 [hard] Spoiler (Click to View)MensaSQLi circle, session 5(6) - for MensaSQLi members ONLY (others can do it for personal exercise) Here is my regular week challenge. We are at number #46. ~~~ Tasks ~~~- display your nick name and SQLi (in my case Janus SQLi) built with char @ ~~~ Target ~~~ aHR0cDovL2xpbHVieS5jb20vY2FyZHMvY2F0LzIwNA== (don't change the target) (Base64 decode it using online decoder like https://www.base64decode.org/) ~~~ Proof ~~~ ~~~ Rules ~~~ - un***ion select based injection (GET) - you can have max. 8 characters @ in your complete syntax - don't use any variation of DIOS, group_concat, benchmark, repeat, insert, replace - your injection should work without knowing anything about databases/tables/columns on that site - your syntax should be pure SQL - complete injection should be in same column - don't ask for hints or solution- when sending syntax add your conID. Without it your syntax won't be evaluated. Post your syntax to https://privnote.com (it is automatically destroyed after reading) and send me link to PM Let SQL knowledge be with you ~~~ MensaSQLi solvers ~~~ - P.S: Don't harm the site. It was selected just for this challenge. Thanks. P.P.S *** were added to make HF firewall happy 🙂 Try also my other challenges for advanced injectors: Spoiler (Click to View) janus #1janus #2janus #3janus #4janus #5janus #6 [hard]janus #7 [hard]janus #8janus #9janus #10 [hard]janus #11janus #12janus #13janus #14janus #15janus #16janus #17 [hard]janus #18janus #19janus #20janus #21janus #22janus #23 [hard]janus #24 [hard]janus #25 [hard]janus #26 [hard]janus #27janus #28 [hard]janus #29 [hard]janus #30 [hard]janus #31 [hard]janus #32 [hard]janus #33 [hard]janus #34 [hard]janus #35 [hard]janus #36 [hard]janus #37 [hard]janus #38 [hard]janus #39 [hard]janus #40 [hard]janus #41 [hard]janus #42 [hard]janus #43 [hard]janus #44 [hard]janus #45 [hard]
- [Janus] SQLi challenge #44 [hard] Spoiler (Click to View)MensaSQLi circle, session 5(4) - for MensaSQLi members ONLY (others can do it for personal exercise) ~~~ Tasks ~~~display your nick name and version display all tables in primary database in descending order number columns within each table in descending order display number of databases analyze each database name and display position of each character in DB name ~~~ Target ~~~ aHR0cDovL3d3dy5kZWFsaWdnLmNvbQ== (Base64 decode it using online decoder like https://www.base64decode.org/) ~~~ Proof ~~~Spoiler (Click to View) ~~~ Rules ~~~ - union_select based injection (GET) - complete injection should be in same column - in output each table/column should be displayed only once - if you use command limit only simple "limit 1" may be used - in your complete syntax characters % and * may not exists - in your complete syntax don't use commands: reverse, make_set, export_set, lpad, rpad, replace, benchmark - for task #2 don't use any local variable or aggregate functions https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/...tions.html - for task #3 don't use any local variable or HTML numbering - for task #5 don't use functions left, substr, mid, substring, ascii, regexp - your solution should be pure SQL - your syntax should work without knowing anything about databases/tables/columns on that site. It should be generic and work with any number of databases and any length of database name. - don't ask for hints or solution - when sending syntax add your conID. Without it your syntax won't be evaluated. Post your syntax to https://privnote.com (it is automatically destroyed after reading) and send me link to PM Let SQL knowledge be with you ~~~ MensaSQLi solvers ~~~ - P.S:Don't harm the site. It was selected just for this challenge. Thanks. Try also my other challenges for advanced injectors: Spoiler (Click to View) janus #1janus #2janus #3janus #4janus #5janus #6 [hard]janus #7 [hard]janus #8janus #9janus #10 [hard]janus #11janus #12janus #13janus #14janus #15janus #16janus #17 [hard]janus #18janus #19janus #20janus #21janus #22janus #23 [hard]janus #24 [hard]janus #25 [hard]janus #26 [hard]janus #27janus #28 [hard]janus #29 [hard]janus #30 [hard]janus #31 [hard]janus #32 [hard]janus #33 [hard]janus #34 [hard]janus #35 [hard]janus #36 [hard]janus #37 [hard]janus #38 [hard]janus #39 [hard]janus #40 [hard]janus #41 [hard]janus #42 [hard]janus #43 [hard]
No related posts.